Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Really Wanna Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Wanna Know (594 Views)

Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. / I Really Wanna Revenvge But Do Not Know How Pls Help Me / I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Wanna Know by funso77(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2011
Please share your experience, culture, tradition, norms and values as an native from Akwa Ibom State, most especially women. How do they handle relationships, the home-front and many more. I keep hearing that 95% of their women are possessed or likely to be possessed, is it true as well? You can also share more experiences if you are married to one as a brother or married as a woman from that part of Nigeria. In addition, can natuve of Akwa Ibom State be classified as IGBOs?
Re: I Really Wanna Know by maclatunji: 12:06pm On May 17, 2011
They are not Igbos. However, a town like Ikot Ekpene has a very high Igbo population. Akwa Ibom culture is closer to the Efiks of Cross River, I can tell you. As for possession, I do not know about that. If the lady in question grew-up in Akwa Ibom she is likely to have some fetish beliefs about witchcraft, there is no doubt about that.
Re: I Really Wanna Know by funso77(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2011
@ Maclatunji,

thanks, your comment did help. She only knows she's from Akwa Ibom and has never set a foot on any ground outside Lagos. share more if you can
Re: I Really Wanna Know by maclatunji: 1:33pm On May 17, 2011
Well, then you have to judge her on her merits. However, take a closer look at her family as well. How close are they to the Akwa Ibom culture?
Re: I Really Wanna Know by owo(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2011
Please share your experience, culture, tradition, norms and values as an native from Lagos State, most especially women. How do they handle relationships, the home-front and many more. I keep hearing that 95% of their women are possessed or likely to be possessed, is it true as well? You can also share more experiences if you are married to one as a brother or married as a woman from that part of Nigeria. In addition, can natuve of Lagos State be classified as EGUN's?

How does it feel when Lagos is the stae in question? Lack of Cultural / Social awareness is certainly very bad.
Re: I Really Wanna Know by MMM2(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2011
op
re u asking dis question just becos of Womanliness.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Approved In New York / Am I Too Dense Or What? / How To Make Your Partner Trust You In A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.