Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. (1157 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by oyalunasamuel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
There is this girl i just met and i think i really like her. I have been nursing thoughts of settling down with her but the problem is that she is asthmatic and to be honest i am worried about the condition, i really don't know much about it but from the little i have heard, seen and read about its very scary. You know when it comes to marriage one has to be very rational and not fooled by the idea of love. I could be wrong. so guys whats your opinion?
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
oyalunasamuel:
There is this girl i just might and i think i really like her. I have been nursing thoughts of settling down with her but the problem is that she is asthmatic and to be honest i am worried about the condition, i really don't know much about it but from the little i have heard, seen and read about its very scary. You know when it comes to marriage one has to be very rational and not fooled by the idea of love. I could be wrong. so guys whats your opinion?
there's no big deal bn asthmatic let her avoid things that provokes it nd u are good to go I used to be asthmatic b4 tho thnks To God mine is gone so just keep praying for her.
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by oyalunasamuel(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
there's no big deal bn asthmatic let her avoid things that provokes it nd u are good to go I used to be asthmatic b4 tho thnks To God mine is gone so just keep praying for her.

Thats what everyone has been telling me. But you see, am a very soft guy, little things throw me of balance. I really dont want a partners health challenge to be a part of it.
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

Thats what everyone has been telling me. But you see, am a very soft guy, little things throw me of balance. I really dont want a partners health challenge to be a part of it.
it wasn't her fault to be asthmatic please don't make her feel bad I have a boyfriend that love me so much yet he knows I am asthmatic!! dey are humans u know asthma is not as worst as u think nd it can be cured if u feel u can't cope with her health challenge u can just work out nd God will provides some1 that will care for her
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by oyalunasamuel(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
it wasn't her fault to be asthmatic please don't make her feel bad I have a boyfriend that love me so much yet he knows I am asthmatic!! dey are humans u know asthma is not as worst as u think nd it can be cured if u feel u can't cope with her health challenge u can just work out nd God will provides some1 that will care for her

Its not that... You see, she is a very nice person, she is just my kinda girl but the thing is am scared very scared. I cant stand the sight of suffering. I've been reading, asking questions and talking to people about it. Am just worried or lemme say trying get myself prepared.
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by IamLEGEND1: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
dump her
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by fexyrich(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bro ifu cant cope with her condition break up and move on with your life..Its a scary sickness too and i too wouldnt want to mary a wife with such sickness cos i want to have rest of mind in my marriage and not spending money on hospital bills and always living with the fear of loosing her..no i cant cope with such too.but i hope u havnt wasted her time and promised her marriage?? Cos if u have then ur on ur own on this..u can also take her to christ embassy healing schl she would sure receive her healing there..
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by lawkie77(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
if truly she's asthamtic,get her water dat drop from Ac(air condition)to drink,am serious here,mind you,old Ac,the wall Ac
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

Its not that... You see, she is a very nice person, she is just my kinda girl but the thing is am scared very scared. I cant stand the sight of suffering. I've been reading, asking questions and talking to people about it. Am just worried or lemme say trying get myself prepared.
bros, seems u don make up ur mind to free d babe...just do. dem dey tell u say d thing no too bad, u still dey counter dia advice...

u need someone to tell u to dump her, iamLEGEND1 just did...gudluck
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Askseek(f): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

You do know that at any point in a persons life you can develop health issues. So what would you expect if tomorrow you are diagnosed with asthma, diabetes or hypertension? Should your gf/fiancée or wife leave you because you have one illness? Actually are you in perfect health? What you are looking for is a guarantee that your partner will be perfect and that is one thing you can't get. If you are that shallow move on and let this young woman be.

1 Like

Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Leave her undecided
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by UncleJudax(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Askseek:

You do know that at any point in a persons life you can develop health issues. So what would you expect if tomorrow you are diagnosed with asthma, diabetes or hypertension? Should your gf/fiancée or wife leave you because you have one illness? Actually are you in perfect health? What you are looking for is a guarantee that your partner will be perfect and that is one thing you can't get. If you are that shallow move on and let this young woman be.
See logic. Na wa o
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by Thunderlicious: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2015
End Time relationship
Re: Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. by oyalunasamuel(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bro i just saw this post are you serious about it? like very serious?

lawkie77:
if truly she's asthamtic,get her water dat drop from Ac(air condition)to drink,am serious here,mind you,old Ac,the wall Ac

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Weird / Husband Scarcity / She Does Not Want S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.