Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Should I Do? Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Please Advise Me (719 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Mira1030: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2021
I actually created this new account for confidential purposes.
I have a guy who really loves and care about me but I made this mistake of my life and I don't know what to do. cry cry sad[b]

My boyfriend, his friend and I were drinking and that night my bf later went to watch football match. His friend has sex with me and because I wasn't myself I thought it was my boyfriend. After my boyfriend came back he asked me hope his friend didn't have anything with me? Which I lied.

Subsequently, I kept this secret to myself but scared his friend might disclose the info to him.
Also I don't know if his friend remember something happened between us because he didn't show any signs after the incident.

My conscience has be distur cry cry crybing me ever since.
Please don't insult me, I only need your advice instead.

Note: I'm ready to leave the relationship but I don't want him to get hurt.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by DaddyRochie1642: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
You should have thought about all these before you allowed it to happen, and please don't blame the innocent alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Uzomacharles: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Mtcheew.... Lie say you no know say no be your boyfriend... No make me drop the anointing I collect for church for your head
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2021
That your boyfriend get betrayal as a friend

Hit me on WA.0
810. 7667289
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Dannyyoung26(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Imagine, don't drink, u no go listen
See your life now.
Better tell the guy and leave the relationship or else if he knows later.
I reserve my comment
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2021
You remember say u fúck your bf friend but your bf friend no remember say una fúck.
How is that possible??
And wait ooo, your boyfriend na mumu ooo,why him go leave u with his friend when una dey drink ALCOHOL??
Your boyfriend no be better person ooo.
Just tell him the truth. So that your conscience go dey free. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Mira1030: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
undecided what for....
Please advise or leave
AmgMakanaki:
That your boyfriend get betrayal as a friend

Hit me on WA.0
810. 7667289
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Mira1030: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2021
embarassedPlease what should I do?
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew....
Lie say you no know say no be your boyfriend...
No make me drop the anointing I collect for church for your head
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by slawormiir: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be small thing shayoo dey do o
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Mira1030:
undecided what for....
Please advise or leave

Well sorry. I come in peace of mind
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Uzomacharles: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Mira1030:
embarassedPlease what should I do?

Open up to him or find another boyfriend and start everything over if you can't...

one day that his best friend will one day spill it out maybe when he's drunk too or in a fight with ur boyfriend....

he can use that as a weak point to come collect more from you
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by mrblessed(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2021
There is no time to manufacture a culprit here. It also doesn't make sense to cry over a split milk. The deed has been done. What is left for you is honestly open up to your boyfriend before his friend does. It's either he forgives you or the relationship ends.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Mira1030: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Thanks but the courage and how will he feels?
mrblessed:
There is no time to manufacture a culprit here. It also doesn't make sense to cry over a split milk. The deed has been done. What is left for you is honestly open up to your boyfriend before his friend does. It's either he forgives you or the relationship ends.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by mrblessed(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2021
There is no time to manufacture a culprit here. It also doesn't make sense to cry over a split milk. The deed has been done. What is left for you is honestly open up to your boyfriend before his friend does. It's either he forgives you or the relationship ends. Note there is no way his friend won't disclose it to him. If not now, then certainly later. It's better he hears it from you than from his friend.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Mira1030:
Thanks but the courage and how will he feels?

It’s better you clear the air than to keep it silent because that trauma would still be over your memories. Again that your bf friend would always see that as an advantage giving a try again and if you resist, he would always see a way trying to Use you. But first, get someone and explain all this before telling your BF
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Jirilistic(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2021
It's better u open up to ur boyfriend than for him to hear it from his frnd. If he wants to forgive u,he will forgive but if not,den move on. It's better u tell him cus there will be no room for blackmail from that his frnd cus eventually,his frnd "may" want to use what happened to blackmail u nd start demanding 4 more sex in exchange for his silence. So my dear do the right tin by telling ur boyfriend what happened. Tell him in a calm nd remorseful way nd in the right setting as well
Mira1030:
I actually created this new account for confidential purposes.
I have a guy who really loves and care about me but I made this mistake of my life and I don't know what to do. cry cry sad[b]

My boyfriend, his friend and I were drinking and that night my bf later went to watch football match. His friend has sex with me and because I wasn't myself I thought it was my boyfriend. After my boyfriend came back he asked me hope his friend didn't have anything with me? Which I lied.

Subsequently, I kept this secret to myself but scared his friend might disclose the info to him.
Also I don't know if his friend remember something happened between us because he didn't show any signs after the incident.

My conscience has be distur cry cry crybing me ever since.
Please don't insult me, I only need your advice instead.

Note: I'm ready to leave the relationship but I don't want him to get hurt.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by Mira1030: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you all, I appreciate
I will summon courage and do as you say.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Advise Me by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mira1030:
Thank you all, I appreciate
I will summon courage and do as you say.
cry cry cry

Have you tell your boyfriend yet?

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Action? / Best Time To Have Sex With Your Spouse / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.