Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed (6237 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
"I haven't had sex with my husband for 15 years after having my vagina removed"
Natasha Owens was 25 when she was told that she had gone through menopause at just 13 because of her premature ovarian proficiency where the ovaries stop functioning normally
A woman hasn't had sex with her husband for 15 years and never will after she had her vagina removed.
As a teenager, Natasha Owens, now 45, felt hot and sweaty, had low mood and anxiety, and never started her period.
She way terrified of being physically examined after she claims she was abused as a teenager.
But at 25, she met her husband Damien Owens, 49, a decorator and finally faced her fears and sought medical help.
The condition meant she hasn't been able to have sex for 15 years.
After years of unsuccessful treatment, Natasha had a hysterectomy at Liverpool Women's Hospital in December 2017 because her vagina was full of trapped blood.
But in 2019, doctors found fluid trapped at the top of her vagina and she had to have a full vasectomy in May 2019 - leaving her with only 2cm of vagina left.
Natasha, a hairdresser from the Wirral, Merseyside, will never be able to have sex again, but says her relationship with her husband has 'never been stronger.
She said: "We just get on with it and it doesn't matter to him or me.
"He knows it's not that I don't want him but because I can't.
"I've got used to living without a vagina and I won't let it define me."

My husband has been amazing and never made me feel worried about anything and has supported me the entire time.
The pair decided to start a family and adopt siblings James, 18 and Amy, 16 in 2006.

Share your view as an African man: Will you remain with your wife if she's in this situation grin
And women, will you allow your husband to explore the free transfer market? grin or wil you remain with husband if his mitochondrial (the power house) is removed at that early stage?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-havent-sex-husband-15-24713460?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main

farano
Rocktation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
The typical African man don bolt once he discovers that his woman can't mate. grin

God bless oyinbo man. And God bless African man too. grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by SonofGod231: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
I lost my Libido after reading.
So they are living a life of lasting celibacy.
Mind you they can both have healthy kids if no underlying reproductive health condition.
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by advanceDNA: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Her Bj game go strong gaan...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmm. In a secular sense, I'd absolutely absolutely consent to my partner having a sexual partner. I don't own people and don't like to see what I do with them as me 'allowing' them. I'm a Christian, but I'd really give them that freedom and option and if they choose not to use it for whatever reasons... okay. We can negotiate other terms of the marriage... And then there's pre-intimacy and other forms of sex...

11 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by KingLion007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
So as pretty as she is no kpekus..dis life sef.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by wumi2017(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hunmmm..nkan be undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Samfloxin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
The man try sha
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Pierocash(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Life without sex , is that one life?
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Hmm. In a secular sense, I'd absolutely absolutely consent to my partner having a sexual partner. I don't own people and don't like to see what I do with them as me 'allowing' me. I'm a Christian, but I'd really give them that freedom and option and if they choose not to use it for whatever reasons... okay. We can negotiate other terms of the marriage... And then there's pre-intimacy and other forms of sex...

It's probably a risk not worth taking. If he takes her advice and starts poking a mistress, and the wife later on gets depressed with it and seeks a divorce, the man loses everything they had worked for. Including the adopted kids and the life he's built around her.

Trust me I'm sure the man is happy in that relationship. That's oyinbo for you. He's happy being with her that way. She probably gives him heads or he uses an intimacy gadget.
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow cheesy cheesy
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by blinking001(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Orisirisi something...tufiakwa. white men the fall hands

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Different people with different life choices! LIFE!!! cool
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Tk4all(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
I will jejely become a Reverend father and forget about marriage.

This one off me

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by ESANMEA(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is serious o..
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by hybrid11(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
So sorry for her

For the husband,that is a real man there

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Amedino99(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
So you mean even doggy him no see. shocked Omo na real wa be this
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by rowland545(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anal sex on a steady.....love is real...aint sure any of my naija brother can stay with her.

Nah d vagina day keep us

9 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by federal9: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
prekumohtim:
"I haven't had sex with my husband for 15 years after having my vagina removed"
Natasha Owens was 25 when she was told that she had gone through menopause at just 13 because of her premature ovarian proficiency where the ovaries stop functioning normally
A woman hasn't had sex with her husband for 15 years and never will after she had her vagina removed.
As a teenager, Natasha Owens, now 45, felt hot and sweaty, had low mood and anxiety, and never started her period.
She way terrified of being physically examined after she claims she was abused as a teenager.
But at 25, she met her husband Damien Owens, 49, a decorator and finally faced her fears and sought medical help.
The condition meant she hasn't been able to have sex for 15 years.
After years of unsuccessful treatment, Natasha had a hysterectomy at Liverpool Women's Hospital in December 2017 because her vagina was full of trapped blood.
But in 2019, doctors found fluid trapped at the top of her vagina and she had to have a full vasectomy in May 2019 - leaving her with only 2cm of vagina left.
Natasha, a hairdresser from the Wirral, Merseyside, will never be able to have sex again, but says her relationship with her husband has 'never been stronger.
She said: "We just get on with it and it doesn't matter to him or me.
"He knows it's not that I don't want him but because I can't.
"I've got used to living without a vagina and I won't let it define me."

My husband has been amazing and never made me feel worried about anything and has supported me the entire time.
The pair decided to start a family and adopt siblings James, 18 and Amy, 16 in 2006.

Share your view as an African man: Will you remain with your wife if she's in this situation grin
And women, will you allow your husband to explore the free transfer market? grin or wil you remain with husband if his mitochondrial (the power house) is removed at that early stage?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-havent-sex-husband-15-24713460?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main

farano
Rocktation

In 15 years should be the right preposition. For means the duration, in means the activities. Having sex is an activity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by TheEnygma(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
advanceDNA:
I agree.... For her husband to still be married to her for that long, it has to be so.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Mastakija(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
How do u know he's not fucking other women
Are u monitoring him?
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by blakid(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Petyr1: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
There are two things involved
BJ or Anal

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Petyr1:
There are two things involved BJ or Anal
more than two, hand job, booby job, in-between laps

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ficient:

more than two, hand job, booby job, in-between laps
Come enter heaven make I see cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
I hear people say "God is good". But I can tell you this man is 'good' too cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Beloved3:

It's probably a risk not worth taking. If he takes her advice and starts poking a mistress, and the wife later on gets depressed with it and seeks a divorce, the man loses everything they had worked for. Including the adopted kids and the life he's built around her.

Trust me I'm sure the man is happy in that relationship. That's oyinbo for you. He's happy being with her that way. She probably gives him heads or he uses an intimacy gadget.

You made so many assumptions. Things can swing any way and I don't automatically assume the worst. If that happens, I'll face it. Demanding faithfulness ≠ Entitled to faithfulness ≠ literally caging people. This is not about me not knowing my worth or not commanding respect if I 'allow' my man go poking someone else. All I'm saying is I'm not in the place to dictate others' faithfulness to me. He's happy because she's been very free and open and happy and accepting of her condition. She doesn't blackmail him with it, she doesn't gaslight him with it or hold it over his head like a trigger card.* I'm sure he was attracted to something in her. White or black, not all men are shallow.

I'll find someone who shares the same sexual values as me if I was the woman, but I'm just saying I'll have it at the back of my mind that that freedom is available as well. And if you think I'm just saying this, because words, well I have nothing to say to that. Plus the idea of cheating is doing something behind someone's back, going back on an agreement. What I consented to and have knowledge of, that we've discussed won't hurt me as much as when he does it behind my back.

This is literally only penetration and a marriage goes beyond that. Are there not things to occupy ourselves with?

Then there's men's psyche. Like biologically. Don't y'all separate sex from emotions? I mean to some extent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by GeneralPula: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Puccy is overrated anyway..

MouthAction is the rave..
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by GeneralPula: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2021
rowland545:
Anal sex on a steady.....love is real...aint sure any of my naija brother can stay with her.

Nah d vagina day keep us

That cuz naija girl has nothing to offer a man except vagina and once the vagina isn’t there, wetin remain?

Also, naija girl won’t stay with a man that has no dick..
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Mykelslim: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Usain bolt run am
If she no get puna leave am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy / How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.