Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed (6262 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2021
prekumohtim:
Come enter heaven make I see cheesy grin
Thank God for Jesus, no be you be Angel Michael sef

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by advanceDNA: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Hmm. In a secular sense, I'd absolutely absolutely consent to my partner having a sexual partner. I don't own people and don't like to see what I do with them as me 'allowing' me. I'm a Christian, but I'd really give them that freedom and option and if they choose not to use it for whatever reasons... okay. We can negotiate other terms of the marriage... And then there's pre-intimacy and other forms of sex...

Have you heard a woman that can’t children say to her husband, honey it’s okay to fvck other women to have your own kids??
Lai lai...she will say.. we can adopt...

Vagina or no vagina, a woman’s jealousy is always on beast mode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Fiscus105(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You made so many assumptions. Things can swing any way and I don't automatically assume the worst. If that happens, I'll face it. Demanding faithfulness ≠ Entitled to faithfulness ≠ literally caging people. This is not about me not knowing my worth or not commanding respect if I 'allow' my man go poking someone else. All I'm saying is I'm not in the place to dictate others' faithfulness to me. He's happy because she's been very free and open and happy and accepting of her condition. She doesn't blackmail him with it, she doesn't gaslight him with it or hold it over his head like a trigger card.* I'm sure he was attracted to something in her. White or black, not all men are shallow.

I'll find someone who shares the same sexual values as me if I was the woman, but I'm just saying I'll have it at the back of my mind that that freedom is available as well. And if you think I'm just saying this, because words, well I have nothing to say to that. Plus the idea of cheating is doing something behind someone's back, going back on an agreement. What I consented to and have knowledge of, that we've discussed won't hurt me as much as when he does it behind my back.

This is literally only penetration and a marriage goes beyond that. Are there not things to occupy ourselves with?

Then there's men's psyche. Like biologically. Don't y'all separate sex from emotions? I mean to some extent.

And you think the man not getting it outside?
What of millions of house wife with functioning VJ, how many husbands fathful? (Bill Clinton, Bill Gate, Benny Hinn, etc)

I think the woman deliberately not mentioned that aspect from her story, yet I still salute the man, to stay with her til now.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by DoingBetter: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2021
SonofGod231:
I lost my Libido after reading.
So they are living a life of lasting celibacy.
Mind you they can both have healthy kids if no underlying reproductive health condition.
They can’t have their own biological kids. Hysterectomy means the removal of the female reproductive organs.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by DoingBetter: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Have you heard a woman that can’t children say to her husband, honey it’s okay to fvck other women to have your own kids??

I have seen a woman who couldn’t bear kids for years beg her husband to remarry or get a mistress but he refused. She even brought him a surrogate mom but man refused. Thank God she’s now a mother of three herself today. The oldest kid is twelve this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Laturuturu: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Anal nko ?
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Ficient:

Thank God for Jesus, no be you be Angel Michael sef

Remain there , I don lock gate since grin
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by rowland545(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

That cuz naija girl has nothing to offer a man except vagina and once the vagina isn’t there, wetin remain?

Also, naija girl won’t stay with a man that has no dick..
exactly....Its a tit 4 tat relationship
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2021
hybrid11:

For the husband,that is a real man there
Because he married a woman that doesn't have a vagina?

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2021
I cannot can.

No vex
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2021
I cannot can.

No vex
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Fiscus105:

And you think the man not getting it outside?
What of millions of house wife with functioning VJ, how many husbands fathful? (Bill Clinton, Bill Gate, Benny Hinn, etc)

I think the woman deliberately not mentioned that aspect from her story, yet I still salute the man, to stay with her til now.

Lmaoo. So what's you guys' points? I-I really don't get it. I am speaking realistically and saying the same things you guys are saying in different words. Is it because I'm chesting it and agreeing? If I had said I can never accept that, my man is my man bla bla bla, you'd still have come to say, "women. He'll still get it outside." And now that I am saying I have no problem with that, you're trying to "force ownership" on me. grin.

It'll not be him "getting it outside" when I will consent to the terms of the semi-open marriage. If I cannot satisfy his sexual needs, he's open to releasing the tension else where—because I 'medically' cannnot—and come back to me. I thought y'all said men can separate their emotions from sex and sex is physical to you and they can fuvk without loving? Ehen. In this case, he's free to get his release elsewhere (not fuvking around that'll give me STDs since we'll be making the arrangements) and get back to us building our marriage in every other ways that we're compatible: mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, career-wise. That won't be cheating. It won't be the disrespectful one y'all do with impunity and for wanton lust without consideration for the commitment and vows you signed up for. And thank God there are women like that around as well. They are only interested in the sex and nothing more (I only have an issue about this with y'all trying to monopolize it to your gender).

If I had ordinarily come for cheating in other normal circumstances, you'd still come for my head and tell me the things I'm saying right now. You're the ones thinking with your emotions here. Cheating is firstly emotional then sexual, and it hurts because of the unspoken exclusivity contract. But here I am saying I'd discuss it with my husband, all our expectations and fulfilment and everything and penetrative sex (peenis and jajaina coitus) is literally the only thing he'll be getting outside. Communication and agreement solves all of these things.

Why do you want to impose the "angry, jealous, bîtchy" wife persona on me? grin grin grin I should be that wife, so that you people will come again to say how women are complicated? And I should be jifddvjkjbffg? IF, a big IF, the man chooses not to take these options NOR consent to the things I'm putting forward because:
1. Principles
2. He's a virgin
3. He has a low sex drive;
Or for any other reason, all the better.

I'm the one tailoring my expectation about 100% faithfulness from him. And it won't really be unfaithfulness...as we know it. Because I'm aware. Not because I don't have respect for myself, or say I wan keep man at all cost as per I have no vagina. I'm really just speaking for myself if I were to have undergone that medical procedure (and I wanted to marry). That's what the OP asked.

Sex is more than the intense pounding of the vj y'all think. We have options to explore within our marriage, and for him- the penetrative part. I'm just saying I'll be giving him that leeway. It's on him to decide to use it or not (I agree sex is a big deal to some of you. No cap). And it's on me to decide to be pained about that or not. It's a simple sturv, really.

Caveat: If you believe this 'method' would ruin our marriage, would you agree sex and emotions are tied for men? :/ These are things you people normally do in other cases. Disrespect for your wife and marriage, emotional and verbal abuse, unguarded sex, etc. I have only tweaked it in a way to ensure the protection and benefits of both parties involved.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by hybrid11(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Because he married a woman that doesn't have a vagina?
because he sticked with her despite her condition
Some men go jakpa, especially you
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
hybrid11:
because he sticked with her despite her condition
Some men go jakpa, especially you
And that automatically makes him a real man?
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by hybrid11(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
And that automatically makes her a real man?
Define attributes of real man
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
hybrid11:

Define attributes of real man
You should be the one to help us with that.

What I see here is a supportive husband, that's all. He would still be a man alright if he had left.
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by hybrid11(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
You should be the one to help us with that.

What I see here is a supportive husband, that's all. He would still be a man alright if he had left.
add real to it bro
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mykelslim:
Usain bolt run am
If she no get puna leave am grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by SonofGod231: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
DoingBetter:

They can’t have their own biological kids. Hysterectomy means the removal of the female reproductive organs.
And Surrogacy?
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
hybrid11:
add real to it bro
A man is an adult male bro.

He is neither real nor unreal.

The real tag is usually a blackmail tool used by people who want you to do what they wouldn't try if they were in your position.

When you see a woman say "he's a real man" just know that he's either being trapped, deceived or manipulated.

Same thing for a real woman, when a man points at a real woman, just look and you will likely see a woman who is tolerating several overflowing baskets of rubbish.

Like I said. The word is a manipulative tool.

This man here is a supportive husband, nothing else and believe you me that if the woman wakes up tomorrow with a vagina and the man's penis disappears, they will be separated before Sunday.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
A man is an adult male bro.

He is neither real nor unreal.

The real tag is usually a blackmail tool used by people who want you to do what they wouldn't try if they were in your position.

When you see a woman say "he's a real man" just know that he's either being trapped, deceived or manipulated.

Same thing for a real woman, when a man points at a real woman, just look and you will likely see a woman who is tolerating several overflowing baskets of rubbish.

Like I said. The word is a manipulative tool.

This man here is a supportive husband, nothing else and believe you me that if the woman wakes up tomorrow with a vagina and the man's penis disappears, they will be separated before Sunday.

Lmao. This was going good and I was nodding my head like an agama lizard to the 'objective' submission until the final part where you had to to go and let your own bias show as well. Like the person's belief you were disagreeing with. They'll be separated before Sunday if the reverse was the case?? Like, seeeeeriously? The man can be a supportive husband but the wife can't? Because? Gender? Proclivity for promiscuity?

There is no 'real' anybody anywhere, the same way there is no selfish/selfless gender anywhere. Can that be agreed on? Abi no be woman marry the ugliest man for Uganda abi where??
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Kondomatic(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. This was going good and I was nodding my head like an agama lizard to the 'objective' submission until the final part where you had to to go and let your own bias show as well. Like the person's belief you were disagreeing with. They'll be separated before Sunday if the reverse was the case?? Like, seeeeeriously? The man can be a supportive husband but the wife can't? Because? Gender? Proclivity for promiscuity?

There is no 'real' anybody anywhere, the same way there is no selfish/selfless gender anywhere. Can that be agreed on? Abi no be woman marry the ugliest man for Uganda abi where??
Haba mana, that's not my point.

We have supportive women, and if you ask me(outside nairaland of course) I would admit that women are more supportive but that's down here not over there.

Don't compare that Uganda man oo, it's a different case. He has a penis. That thing is very important. We dey see how much wahala two minutes experience dey cause talk more of when it's not there at all.

But my point is that women over there divorce easily. I think about 70-80% of the divorces over there were filed by women.

They divorce when they get higher paying job or when they're promoted.

They divorce when they lose weight etc.
Ordinary weight..

Now imagine say husband penis disappeared

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
prekumohtim:

Remain there , I don lock gate since grin
Your compound gate na
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Magnoliaa(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Haba mana, that's not my point.

We have supportive women, and if you ask me(outside nairaland of course) I would admit that women are more supportive but that's down here not over there.

Don't compare that Uganda man oo, it's a different case. He has a penis. That thing is very important. We dey see how much wahala two minutes experience dey cause talk more of when it's not there at all.

But my point is that women over there divorce easily. I think about 70-80% of the divorces over there were filed by women.

They divorce when they get higher paying job or when they're promoted.

They divorce when they lose weight etc.
Ordinary weight..

Now imagine say husband penis disappeared

Okay.
I get your point.
Re: I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed by Mayng01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
What do you want him to Bleep since you are pussyless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Prenups Would You Still Get / We Have More Virgins Than We Think/believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.