Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix (39282 Views)

LAUTECH Investigates Death Of Final Year Student Who Fell Into Soakaway (Photo) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Ofadaman(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
In a period of Cholera out break
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Maybe landlord is in lagos and these ones are waiting for him to come pack their shit instead of contributing money and evacuating the faeces.

I hate when women record and wail i don't know why...it annoys me
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by lebete3000: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
guidsy:
This is unhygienic and unacceptable.
The septic tank will always have issues in the long run and that's why we advice people to install a biodigester instead because it'll never get full neither will it contaminate ground water.
The biodigester is very efficient and works wonders.
I can tell you more about it.

You mean e dey digest shit?
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by ThuGGeR147: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
F*ck mehnnnnn shocked
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by kevoh(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2021
The female tenants are recording from their room while the male tenants are doing the hard work of evacuating the soakaway.

And no, except you pay a service or facility fee, it is not the landlord's duty to evacuate your shit! Nigerians and entitlement mentality!
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by ComeToJesus: 2:21am On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:
The septic tank will always have issues in the long run and that's why we advice people to install a biodigester instead because it'll never get full neither will it contaminate ground water.

Kindly supply more info on this. It's sure going to have more commercial value in a place like Lagos.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Machidon: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2021

Please I want to know more about this, new system.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by ItsmeF: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Na to just break part of the fence, make everything dey follow go out or flush am out with plenty water since d oga landlord nor answer them
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by harmony75: 4:16am On Aug 09, 2021
So the environment sanitation have not seal that house before naw what have they been doing?! This is an eye sore!
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Galaxydon1(m): 4:23am On Aug 09, 2021
They should contribute money and fix it, that's how it's done.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Stankovic22: 5:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Those students are silly. This is not a landlord problem but tenant problem. You defecated there and you should organize yourselves and clear it. Educated but foolish.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by benson81(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is so bad..

Reminds me of my landlord for poly that year....Baba be dey flex muscle say we must pay light bills after paying it along our rent.....I just lock up base on warri nigga wey I be....

Two years later after the end of my OND,na then I show am my true colors....I disconnected every single wire and made sure he was gonna spend a lot of money to reconnect the whole light undecided I even carry the wires go house go sell give iron-condemn people lipsrsealed

Honestly,some landlord jus too wicked....Just imagine what he made those students to pass through undecided
how can one pay electricity bill along with rent? Is electricity consumption fixed?
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by benson81(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Who go pack shit wey tenant shit? Landlord wey dey em own house?. If there is no caretaker they should jointly contribute and evacuate their nsi.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by lkillbrokehoes: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Dirty people
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by macho44(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:

Tell me more smiley
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by DigitB: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:

More info please
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by ZaramT: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls I want to know more

guidsy:

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't know why Enugu men are so mean.
They should learn from the ones at Uturu, student lodges there are better built.
They should report that man to the sanitation board.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Stankovic22:
Those students are silly. This is not a landlord problem but tenant problem. You defecated there and you should organize yourselves and clear it. Educated but foolish.

Ikwerre landlord , I hail! The landlord should at least communicate and tell them what to do.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2021
The problem with student hostels, no matter how you try, you will have overcrowding.
One student will pay for a room and squat 10 more in that room!
Female students will flush their sanitary pads and aborted babies through the WC, why that soakaway no go full?
They should empty it, the females shud join in too, customers won't come to a smelly joint.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by vikstandon(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Without waiting for the landlord...they can make contributions and take care of the mess!
They all eat Sharwama and cold stone...They drink beer (like 14 bottles a week). They should learn to take responsibility for their health.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by armadeo(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Childofaking:
There are enough tenants in that house to organize themselves and arrange to have their soak away evacuated.
You cant wait for Landlord to do everything.

Depends on the agreement.

However I also agree that they are enough to come together and clear the soak away. Thy should have hired the people who empty soak aways. What sort of rubbish is that. If landlord refusues and you can't pack you try and sort the issue out

They now resort to using hand to pack shit. Iyama.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by macho44(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:

Replying your comments;
Comment Author was restricted from replying to comments, so i'm doing so on his behalf. He'll get to give an elaborate explanation as soon as he's back from Nairaland JAIL grin grin grin

@AvalonSpace
@SmilingImabong
@McSlize
@DigitB
@Machidon
@ComeToJesus
@Lebeke3000
ZaramT

This is a typical sewage pit.
It's very technical and costly to build and maintain.

It's not environmentally-friendly, pollutes ground water and when it's full, you will never have peace until its evacuated.

Now, we came up with a modern way of constructing sewage systems where you only need a small space to setup.

It never gets full and never attracts cockroaches.
It's called a biodigester.
It uses treated fibres, grades of porous granite and some other items that processes toilet waste in a way that you can never imagine.
Like @Lebete3000 asked whether it digests 'shit', the answer is yes. That's the reason why it'll never get filled-up.

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by greenguy: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Is it Landlord that filled the tank with poop? Abi they won't pay to evacuate the tank ni? Pls let's have some sense in this country because it is a shame that youth people are already inheriting this entitlement mentality.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by ShedrachU(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2021
That's not Executive Lodge, that's Omas Lodge OP. Verify before posting, I stay in Umueze and that's where the same Lodge is located.

That lodge is overrated shaa
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Witnesstony28: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:

Pls I would wavt to learn how to install this biodigester. Do you know where I can learn it?
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by frozen70(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

You gave a wrong suggestion with confidence grin

As a tenant, so your landlord is supposed to pay for sewage packing, anyway unless it's part of the rent charges
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by MufasaLion: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
frozen70:

As a tenant, so your landlord is supposed to pay for sewage packing, anyway unless it's part of the rent charges

What if it was part of the charges?
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
SarakiBukola:

No wonder Lagos is Heaven to them. lipsrsealed undecided
Same way your fake prophet mohammed with his dirty and STI infested prick wanted to rape the infant toddler but instead was poisoned and died like a rabid dog with saliver gushing from his mouth. I also heard pigs exhumed his petrifying corpse and ate almost half of it especially his scrotal sack.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by SarakiBukola: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Ikpunekenwa to his useless homosexual father:

Same way your fake prophet mohammed with his dirty and STI infested prick wanted to rape the infant toddler but instead was poisoned and died like a rabid dog with saliver gushing from his mouth. I also heard pigs exhumed his petrifying corpse and ate almost half of it especially his scrotal sack.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by msbmnigeria: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
guidsy:

Let me begin by thanking a NL member @macho44 whom I contacted to help me post some of the replies I needed to provide to those who needed immediate answers.

Okay, I posted the above comment with the name Guidsy and realized that I was restricted since yesterday evening and was unable to respond to questions regarding biodigesters and how it works.

So I am going to be using this moniker for now until I am able to use Guidsy again.

A lot of persons called in last night asking how this works which I tried responding in the best possible way I could and thankfully it was great.

Someone asked if it digests 'shit' and the answer is, Yes it does digest and converts it to water and that's why its called a biodigester.

Can it get filled-up? No it can never and will never get full.
Except our ladies and mums decide to flush sanitary pads, baby diapers or nylon bags, then that's where the wahala sets in because it will definitely get blocked along the line.

Where does the flush water go to?
The biodigester is constructed such that there's an exit pipe attached to it that allows the waste water to go into the ground or if there's a public drainage, it can be channelled to it. Note that, the digester processes the waste and as such, the waste water is cleared of any odour.

Does the biodigester handle kitchen and bathroom water?
No, it doesn't handle kitchen and bathroom waste water. A soakhole must be provided for this because the biodigester is not a soakaway that stores water. It only processes the 'shit'.

How long can it last?
It lasts as long as the house stands.

Can it be installed in an existing house?
Yes, pipe connections to the septic tank will have to be disconnected and new pipes fixed to the digesters.

What about new houses?
It's easier and straightforward to install. We check the number of toilets/users, and the appropriate size that can handle daily usage. There are several sizes to choose from which determine the cost of setup.

I'm interested, how much does it cost?
Rates vary depending on individual type of projects, site's location and terrain.
We'll always come to a reasonable conclusion. Just a phone call will settle this particular question.

What does the cost cover?
It covers all materials and installations. For projects outside of Lagos, logistics to move materials and team will be addressed separately.

For anyone interested in learning this, @witnesstony28 please contact me privately via whatsapp to discuss further.

And please allow me to use this medium to announce that we offer referral commissions when you introduce any project to us. This can become a side hustle for any serious business-minded hustler. Reach me privately as well.

How can we reach you privately?
You can check my signature for telephone number.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by explosiveskull(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=104602130][/quote] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.