Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning (3048 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel After This? / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
So this Yoruba Muslim gal that stays in my neighborhood came to my house this morning when my fam have gone to church, moments later we were having sex. This gal always acts shy and innocent but the way she throb suggests otherwise. Anyway I pounded away all the frustration naija dy show me on that coochie. After the act she started professing love and lamenting how I don't call her often. She wanted to cuddle and all but I wasn't in for that. I just wanted to cum and moreover my fam could be home anytime from church. I don't usually lash on Sundays now I feel kinda low. I am feeling kinda cheated . I will Bleep her doggy this Friday just to broker even.

3 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Silasloaded(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nice one bro, I pray for this kind of opportunity

2 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by yuping(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Awon we ree
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Demigod22: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hahaha, after returning from church today my ex visited, it took me so much time before the okafor law work on her. Although, she said today is our last sex, we should reconcile without sex. I just do the do ni o. With that feeling of today, my exam tomorrow will make sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by sonofspada(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nomanlike:
So this Yoruba Muslim gal that stays in my neighborhood came to my house this morning when my fam have gone to church, moments later we were having sex. This gal always acts shy and innocent but the way she throb suggests otherwise. Anyway I pounded away all the frustration naija dy show me on that coochie. After the act she started professing love and lamenting how I don't call her often. She wanted to cuddle and all but I wasn't in for that. I just wanted to cum and moreover my fam could be home anytime from church. I don't usually lash on Sundays now I feel kinda low. I am feeling kinda cheated . I will Bleep her doggy this Friday just to broker even.
pictures or idb

2 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
yuping:
Awon we ree
Otu mma gi werey
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Silasloaded:
Nice one bro, I pray for this kind of opportunity
you don't pray for it you manifest it
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Jeremani: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
The God wey do for una make e remember me

3 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:
Hahaha, after returning from church today my ex visited, it took me so much time before the okafor law work on her. Although, she said today is our last sex, we should reconcile without sex. I just do the do ni o. With that feeling of today, my exam tomorrow will make sense.
hmmm make the Toto sha no come your mind when you are asked to define something �

1 Like

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Some Muslim girls don spoil ooo.
Them go wear hijab dey do like person way never see d!ck before.
Chai.....!! Them dey fúck on Sunday??
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

2 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Doja2000:
hmmmm you never collect gbola before?
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

Personally, I would add more petrol to your fire in hell.

3 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Nomanlike:
hmmmm you never collect gbola before?
I am a guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Laturuturu: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm I like religious Muslim babes
If u knack dem well there ringtone is always Arabic

3 Likes

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Nomanlike(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Laturuturu:
Hmm I like religious Muslim babes
If u knack dem well there ringtone is always Arabic
Bleep her with her head cover off
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Benki003(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
U have successfully uninstalled heavenly race from ur life undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by Mexzy4sho(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Benki003:
U have successfully uninstalled heavenly race from ur life undecided tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Doja2000:

LMAO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drmrsfunmi Here Is Bigcowhorn / Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.