Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) (49030 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by TicketGreen: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zulum went to Niger Republic and said we NIgerians and them are one..

Our religion is the same he said...

He also made a Choir in Borno to apologize for using kanuri attire to shoot a gospel video

He also said there are a lot of christians in boko haram

Buhari also likes Niger

That man and Buhari are religious fanatics... I simply laugh when some of you are praising hin

14 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by SmilingImabong: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
cheesy
You wicked
Unseen:
Rain never meet them
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by CaptainAyub: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
SportsHD:
Where's the tolerance prophet Muhammad taught?
Hypocrite governor.
Same Mohammed that killed and killed with his own hands and had 900 Jews beheaded in one night,abi another one?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by DOTian: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
See the good houses in Maiduguri. If it's Ibadam now, you will be seeing houses for the spirit
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by HardestyAugust: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you investigate very well, you will find out that one big man that has a property around the place is the one engineering things behind the scene. The Devil has failed!

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by leofab(f): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
To them they are heroes
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by otokx(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Great
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by legendgalas(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Brainwashed people...
Worshipping religion instead of God

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Unseen:
Rain never meet them
Will the rain kill them?
You never Dey nysc camp b4 ba?

6 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by PrinceMajestic: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Foolish Christian terrorists. This would not save them from boko haram attacks
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Sahzkeed: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Unseen:
Rain never meet them

you no just get sense...at ur age[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Gkemz: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
I like northern Christians. Despite all the persecution, their faith remain strong.

10 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by godlessmind: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Solo2018: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
We know whom we have believed. your discouragement can't stop us. we r matching on

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
I don't understand why many muslims are upset especially with Christianity and non Muslims.

Like they came out of this world just for Christians.
These bloody cannot mind their religion and problem.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by fablani(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nigeria Christians = endangered species

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Elmander1983(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Obvious!
Hausaman:

Prophet Muhammad ( p.b.u.h) taught peace to mankind, just like Prophet Moses, Jesus son of Mary & Ibrahim (as). That the few bad eggs amongst their followers cannot be used to judge them all, for Judas kiss cannot be used to judge Christianity.
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
The Body of Christ cannot demolished laye

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Solo2018: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jesus reigns!!! Hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by youngest85(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
funshint:
People that can practice their faith despite being surrounded by danger...these are the true Christians; not the selfish, materialistic and hypocritical christianity being practiced in the south.
For this thing weh you talk, your heaven sure die!

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
The world would have been a better place, if only Muslims can be peaceful.

6 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by obembet(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
There is no peace in Islam...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hausaman:

Prophet Muhammad ( p.b.u.h) taught peace to mankind, just like Prophet Moses, Jesus son of Mary & Ibrahim (as). That the few bad eggs amongst their followers cannot be used to judge them all, for Judas kiss cannot be used to judge Christianity.

I guess all of una moslems in the North are everything opposite but not mankind cos I haven't seen a single moslem in the North practising the tolerance you claimed here!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by BamakSNR(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
funshint:
People that can practice their faith despite being surrounded by danger...these are the true Christians; not the selfish, materialistic and hypocritical christianity being practiced in the south.
Baba calm down
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by godlessmind: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=OloshoMan post=104578585]Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Thank God I'm an atheist sha.

God has always been powerless because he doesn't exist grin
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by OLULAW: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
I swear David Oyedepo won’t receive God’s call to minister in this sort of environment and congregation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by OscarJaden(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2 we're are thou?
Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by kemawilly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please I need the contact of the Pastor or any of the member... I want to support the building project of the church. The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church of God.

7 Likes

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by Nezzjnr: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Thank God you're an Atheist

You still got to use the person's name you despise so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) by sunday478(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
Why couldn't Christ stop the govt from demolishing that building.

Which God are you thanking now.

This God you are thanking is ready and willing to receive you if you ever decide to change your mind.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.