Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Society And Feminists Are Trying Very Hard To Condemn The Redpill!! [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Society And Feminists Are Trying Very Hard To Condemn The Redpill!! [Photos] (432 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Society And Feminists Are Trying Very Hard To Condemn The Redpill!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2021
I understand your positions, because in a rogue society where everybody believes in lies, that one person who knows the truth is like a nuisance.
Nothing makes any part of it easy, both online and offline. Feminist biittches always trying to make you look stupid or immoral because you are a redpiller even when THEY KNOW that what the redpill is saying is the main truth!! undecided

Simps will always call you toxic, immature, and even tell you women deserve everything they give to them. But the fact remains that you know the truth but they are blinded by the construction of the society and they feel ignorant because they think thats supposed to be how things are! So because of this, you are more or less an alien in the society; This Is Not A Problem I Can Assure You smiley

You were supposed to expect it, its a process, this are just the challenges you face becoming a redpiller, just try to go through all the phases and evolve with it.

Besides, the fewer we are the more valuable we equally are right??!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Society And Feminists Are Trying Very Hard To Condemn The Redpill!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Its a war we have to face only if we know how to only show it without letting it known!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / Wizkid Confesses Love For Justin Bieber As DJ Khaled Blows Hot / Senator Deno Melaye Posed With Arsenal Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.