Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life (1262 Views)

What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Please help, i just realise that no first born in our entire family is wealthy or balance, the second born are leading. And am the first to my father who is number 6 in the family. I do music and have try all possible ways to break this course in our family. And i think they dnt even understand what is goin on or bother to find solution and am just 23. I realise am almost getting enough money to support my music oppurtnity to make it, something must happen, at times i ended up commtiting sucide. Over 6 times have try to commting sucide but is nt successful, i drank sniper 3 times. Right am jobless and depress, am thinking of hanging myself since sniper cant kil me. Pls i really dnt wnt to do this, i need a job even if is houseboy, am in lagos (i just came). I was planning of dropping my EP "WHO IS KIZZ BROWN EP" dis xmas bt as it is no hope. Pls help, i really wnt to make it in this life. Will hanging myself to death ends it all. But a man once told me that my name kizz brown wil be biger in music industry
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Jerryherd: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2021
cool

Nairaland can't help you solve an obvious spiritual problem

You are no more a kid go and seek spiritualist, there are Alfa, pastors, Babalawo in your locality go and talk to them not Nairaland

Even as civilised as the British royal family is they have a personal card/tarrot reader, astronomer and spiritualist

As much as Bishop Oyedepo sees himself as powerful he constantly rushes to Pastor Adeboye for help, even Vice President Osinbajo doesn't joke with Adeboyes spiritual consultation

Major Almustapha is an Alhaji and a die hard Muslim, yet he never jokes with Prophet TB Joshua

General Sani Abacha was a known Muslim, powerful as a dictator, educated , yet he never jokes with Guru Maraji and Professor Peller

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
BRO, HAVE GONE TO DIFFERENT CHURCH TO NO AVAIL. I DNT KNW WAT TO DO AGAIN, I THINK MY GRANDFATHER NEED TO ANSWERS SOME QUESTIONS
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by thorpido(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
How come you have ended up committing suicide 6 times?
Suicide is not the solution.Keep hope alive.
What are you really doing about this music career?It is not just enough to think you can sing.A lot goes on in making a head way.You need to even keep pushing cos making a hit may take time,it may not happen immediately.
Even Wizkid didn't make it overnight.
Seek out people in your industry more who are making a headway.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by yanabasee1(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Your problem started when you began to use kizzbrown as a Monica which we already have Chris brown as a brand...

Get your things in order...

Work on you skills and improve them... Look out to meet with good producers and popular DJs who can link you up...
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Nairaland can't help you solve an obvious spiritual problem

You are no more a kid go and seek spiritualist, there are Alfa, pastors, Babalawo in your locality go and talk to them not Nairaland

Even as civilised as the British royal family is they have a personal card/tarrot reader, astronomer and spiritualist

As much as Bishop Oyedepo sees himself as powerful he constantly rushes to Pastor Adeboye for help, even Vice President Osinbajo doesn't joke with Adeboyes spiritual consultation

General Sani Abacha was a known Muslim, powerful as a dictator, educated , yet he never jokes with Guru Maraji and Professor Peller

Over reliance on religion and spirituality for financial Progress breeds laziness and pv. It is an economic/financial issue,not spiritual.
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Oya start counting till fourth generation, the Bible God sabi lemme generational curses, na till fourth generation o, when e start like this.

All na for ya head e dey do you, first born are usually over pampered so they feel the have automatic right to everything.

Guy hussle smart, you don't deserve anything you just have to take possession of it.
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2021
You can change your situation, make money and send everything to the first born, and you will see him prosper, create opportunity for him and see him blessed don't hate him.. just assist him to be great.
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
BRO I HAVE ABT 8 TRACKS, U CAN ASK WHO IS KIZZ BROWN ON GOOGLE, HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD JUST TO GATHER MONEY PUSH IT FURTHER, BUT BOOM BAD LUCK, I DNT KNW WAT TO DO AGAIN
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2021
BRO FORGET ABT THE NAME, BEFORE I EVEN STARTED USING THAT NAME, THIS PROBLEM WAS ALREADY THERE. MY FORMER NAME WAS DAKRUZCEEBOBO, BUT A GIRL I MET ONLINE CHANGE IT TO KIZZ BROWN IS 2018
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
BRO I DNT UNDERSTAND U
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
BRO AM THE FIRST BORN
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Jerryherd: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2021
uptownmusic:

Over reliance on religion and spirituality for financial Progress breeds laziness and pv. It is an economic/financial issue,not spiritual.

I wonder what made you think my comments was suggestive of over reliance on spirituality for his success or how laziness comes into play here

The facts of his comments I analysised before giving my opinion are stated here;

*All First Son in his extended family and Lineage are not doing well despite working hard (spiritual or coincidental)

*His inner mind , soul and intuition strongly believes he is under a form of negative energy from his family or blood line

*He has a music already recorded to sell yet nobody is buying

* He has had negative thoughts of suicide 6 times and still thinks of suicide by December

* He is ready to work even as an house boy but nothing is fought coming

Even Havard University studies simple things like IFA divination and don't just throw everything spiritual to be jokes

The boy here has a case of curse or hex hindering his progress, and fustrating his effort

Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Please help, i just realise that no first born in our entire family is wealthy or balance, the second born are leading. And am the first to my father who is number 6 in the family. I do music and have try all possible ways to break this course in our family. And i think they dnt even understand what is goin on or bother to find solution and am just 23. I realise am almost getting enough money to support my music oppurtnity to make it, something must happen, at times i ended up commtiting sucide. Over 6 times have try to commting sucide but is nt successful, i drank sniper 3 times. Right am jobless and depress, am thinking of hanging myself since sniper cant kil me. Pls i really dnt wnt to do this, i need a job even if is houseboy, am in lagos (i just came). I was planning of dropping my EP "WHO IS KIZZ BROWN EP" dis xmas bt as it is no hope. Pls help, i really wnt to make it in this life. Will hanging myself to death ends it all. But a man once told me that my name kizz brown wil be biger in music industry

Seven days on prayer mountain will rectify this issue, but u wld have to stop secular music grin grin congratulations as u do d right thing
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by dawnomike(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
You end up becoming what you choose to believe about yourself
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2021
AM READY TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT NW TO MAKE IT APART FRM KILLING SOMEBODY
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2021
I DNT UNDERSTAND U BRO
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
DOES STOPPING SEACULAR MUSIC REALLY MATTERS, IT WHAT HAVE BEEN DOING I WAS A KID
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2021
I am here to read comments.
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by ChasinGood(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Wait,you tried suicide on several occasions and it wasn't successful?
The forces are not smiling at all. grin
Man,just put in more effort into your craft BUT God has to be first in your life.
Seek Him and you'll def find Him!
Shalom!
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Wannabenz: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Go do money ritual then.
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by SchoolGate: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Emmadoc: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
BRO FORGET ABT THE NAME, BEFORE I EVEN STARTED USING THAT NAME, THIS PROBLEM WAS ALREADY THERE. MY FORMER NAME WAS DAKRUZCEEBOBO, BUT A GIRL I MET ONLINE CHANGE IT TO KIZZ BROWN IS 2018

Tbh, all your stage names are wack, work hard my brother, na wetin go make the story sweet if you finally blow.

Since when you start the sing sef way you kill your sef?
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
E GO CHOKE
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by GiftCardShopper: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
You're not alone buddy! Half the time, I feel like throwin' the magnum to my head, pull sh!t and end it all! But you gotta calm cuz the dead don't talk!
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mumu
Re: Please Help, No First Born In Our Family Is Making It In Life by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
MY MUM IS JUST MAKING THE MATTER WORST 4 ME , SHE BULLY ME ANY TIME I ASK HER FOR SOMETHING . THAT AT 23 I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Amount Will U Hit Before U Begin Misbehave? / Ladies Beware / Portable Video Girls He Is Been F**king In Kenya Pt2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.