Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ladies Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware (1247 Views)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware by Hanibbal(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2021
These are the questions you should be asking yourself if you have slept with a yahoo boy or moved with them at some point in your life. As the economic situation of Nigeria keep going from bad to worse people are going for money ritual and this is very prevalent among the youths.

Women are very precious they have a virtue that is sought after in the kingdom of darkness that they themselves don't know but only the ladies who understand who they are and how purposeful they are won't fall victim. That guy that slept with you do you know if he slept with you just to take away something from you? Please be careful you ladies don't sleep with anyone you are not married to. These days are dangerous days.

The guys are not exempted too. There are some ladies that have been used by these yahoo guys but when another guy sleeps with such a lady every good thing in that guy's life will be transferred to the yahoo guy thereby making the yahoo boy richer.

So many things are happening in our days. There are some people here on NL that would tell you "it's superstition, This is why Africans are backward" don't mind them run for your life. You are responsible for what happens to you.

Sex is now a dangerous adventure these days. If you can wait till you are married you won't fall into this pit. Please run for your life.
Re: Ladies Beware by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by Hanibbal(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet.

Ok ma
Re: Ladies Beware by ESANMEA(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet.
grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware by HeOrShe: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet.

It is not a matter of keep quiet thing, this is pure truth and you need to check yourself.

I have a friend then in Abeokuta that sales laptops and gadgets. He once told me that alot of ladies especially in Mapoly are walking corpse, that they have been used for ritual without knowing and that yahoo guys around are running out of virtues girls as the girl they get would have already been used for ritual.

Now, this ladies are ladies that are very materialistic and won't pay attention to any guy without car and living expensive cars.
Well, you can't eat your cake and have it..

Keep away from Yahoo guys and stay safe.
Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Loud it!
If only they'll listen.

The rate at which these guys are destroying a lot of destinies is so alarming.

There's one new block of flats that was erected recently in my neighborhood and it was placed at 1.8 million per annum. Within a month the whole apartment was rented. Ask me those who rented it all,.. small small boys that are not up to 25 yrs old. The landlord is the only mature man there.

Now, we learnt from the security man that one of the tenants ( a small yahoo boy) that never leaves his apartment, is not known to be doing anything resourceful, invites girls every day to his house, uses them and pays them 100k. little wonder I always see different Small small girls standing at the gate waiting. The security man will come out each time and take them inside to this guys apartment.

That's what the boy does and they said he has money.. so, he uses those girls destinies to increase his wealth through yahoo+.

Let her that hath an ear, listen. These things are real.

It's so pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware by Drella(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet.

Yahoo boy's girlfriend spotted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware by lanre9ja(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
That's the real truth....
Re: Ladies Beware by doggedfighter(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
HeOrShe:

It is not a matter of keep quiet thing, this is pure truth and you need to check yourself.

I have a friend then in Abeokuta that sales laptops and gadgets. He once told me that alot of ladies especially in Mapoly are walking corpse, that they have been used for ritual without knowing and that yahoo guys around are running out of virtues girls as the girl they get would have already been used for ritual.

Now, this ladies are ladies that are very materialistic and won't pay attention to any guy without car and living expensive cars.
Well, you can't eat your cake and have it..

Keep away from Yahoo guys and stay safe.

All that you and the OP typed are at best superstitious and religious dumb fuckery.
Re: Ladies Beware by Bankyt90: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

All that you and the OP typed are at best superstitious and religious dumb fuckery.

Hahaha y u dey vex
Re: Ladies Beware by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
The FTC on this thread na one of the major Problem wey we dey face for this our country...Just imagine... Simply because it hasn't happened to you yet,or anyone who's closer to you doesn't mean what the op said is rubbish...

Op, thank you for this piece of advice you've dished out to us...Now it's left for those who have ears to heed to it or leave it....But for sure,we all know what you,op,had said is Nothing but the truth lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware by loyalty500: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
me sef dey find baba wey go give me calabash to put ontop one girl head and take all her glory. if you get that kind baba for hand abeg show me since that's what girls are useful for now
Re: Ladies Beware by Bigpapi: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Keep quiet.

How ur dog ?

Re: Ladies Beware by Bigpapi: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:

Yahoo boy's girlfriend spotted!

Re: Ladies Beware by uthlaw: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
as them no get used nko....make them kukuma used them!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals / I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] / Olosho In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.