Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Hate This Type Of People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate This Type Of People (898 Views)

When A Lady Says "I Really Hate This Guy" / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate This Type Of People by bodybuilder: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2021
I hate people that continuously tell people especially on social media to celebrate the success of others. It's just virtue signalling to me. Why would I celebrate your success? Am I the one driving the nice car, Am I the one who is eating in fancy restaurant, wearing designer clothes? Or banging the hot babes? Why should I celebrate?
So much entitlement. You don't expect someone whose life is mess to be happy about your amazing life. It's an unrealistic bullshit. Tell the starving kid to be happy about your big bowl of chicken.
The sheer hypocrisy when I see some dumb wannabe fraudsters staying 'Wetin you wan do with another man downfall" all over social media. Coming from someone that earns a living off the downfall, tears and sweats of men.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by YeyeGbami: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Okay
Re: I Hate This Type Of People by Mokason288(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: I Hate This Type Of People by pharrelaustin: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2021
One step at a time
Re: I Hate This Type Of People by Jeremani: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
I feel ur pain.
But think of it this way.
They said u should be happy for the success of others, one day maybe ur turn.
Moreover that statement can help u reduce ur bitterness, so that you won't go and eat witch.

I have friends who are cashing out big, the thing is, just wait for your time or u join them.

That bitterness in ur heart is not gonna solve shit.
Ofcos u can't be happy.
But there are some people that u should be happy for, like ur friends, neighbors or brothers bc their success go reach u too.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by okoroemeka(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Jeremani:
I feel ur pain.
But think of it this way.
They said u should be happy for the success of others, one day maybe ur turn.
Moreover that statement can help u reduce ur bitterness, so that you won't go and eat witch.

I have friends who are cashing out big, the thing is, just wait for your time or u join them.

That bitterness in ur heart is not gonna solve shit.
Ofcos u can't be happy.
But there are some people that u should be happy for, like ur friends, neighbors or brothers bc their success go reach u too.

naturally it gives a jolt of jealousy if you see your mate driving a nice car and you are rushing danfo,and the funny thing is that you maybe brighter than him in school,I think that is the nature of man,it is called competitive jealousy,the worst type is seeing your junior mates making money, living in nice houses, driving fancy cars and you are stuck eating mama thank you,you will be jealous if you are normal,but if you are a hustler and your mates drive Lexus jeep and you own a Honda EOD the jealousy level is not much,but mama thank you levels is the worst.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by debbydams(f): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2021
bodybuilder:
I hate people that continuously tell people especially on social media to celebrate the success of others. It's just virtue signalling to me. Why would I celebrate your success? Am I the one driving the nice car, Am I the one who is eating in fancy restaurant, wearing designer clothes? Or banging the hot babes? Why should I celebrate?
So much entitlement. You don't expect someone whose life is mess to be happy about your amazing life. It's an unrealistic bullshit. Tell the starving kid to be happy about your big bowl of chicken.
The sheer hypocrisy when I see some dumb wannabe fraudsters staying 'Wetin you wan do with another man downfall" all over social media. Coming from someone that earns a living off the downfall, tears and sweats of men.
hum mm..
Re: I Hate This Type Of People by qtguru(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2021
bodybuilder:

The success of others can ginger you sometimes, unless na fvckboy wey cashout

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by Jeremani: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
okoroemeka:
naturally it gives a jolt of jealousy if you see your mate driving a nice car and you are rushing danfo,and the funny thing is that you maybe brighter than him in school,I think that is the nature of man,it is called competitive jealousy,the worst type is seeing your junior mates making money, living in nice houses, driving fancy cars and you are stuck eating mama thank you,you will be jealous if you are normal,but if you are a hustler and your mates drive Lexus jeep and you own a Honda EOD the jealousy level is not much,but mama thank you levels is the worst.
You right bro,
Re: I Hate This Type Of People by Truvelisback(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
bodybuilder:
Ur mind is dirty. If u celebrate the success of others, others will celebrate urs. The Bible stated it clearly that u should rejoice with them that are rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Type Of People by bepositive11: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
okoroemeka:

That's why the only person you should compete with is yourself

(1) (Reply)

Blacklion will die of poverty / Edo Men / True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.