Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? (1682 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by sunshineV(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
its happens when you about to fall asleep and ur body do this fake falling thing and then ur heart starts beating very fast like its real but everything is just in your mind.

according to google, its normal but still scary so i want to ask if u ever experience it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by sunshineV(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
lalasticlala, lord of fp, bless this thread
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by matify83: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Hypnic jerk also called Hypnagogic jerk is a normal sleep occurrence.

It's a sign that your sleep is approaching dreamland.

No spiritual connotations whatsoever.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Yeap...
Mine feels like I'm falling from the top of a bunk bed then, I suddenly wake up slightly dizzy but fall asleep again...

Frightens me when I think about it in the morning tho...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2021
It happens to me sometimes, other times it's trying to kick a football while trying to get asleep. Sunday Evening after training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by Temmylee02: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
I wonder why peeing in a dream is always longer than when peeing real life........

but I wouldn't knw that... grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by Godada(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Happened a couple of times to me
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
This stuff happens to me often. I will be trying to sleep and all of a sudden a leg will kick out as if it's on springs and I will wake up to a racing heart
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by Kingsean(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
sunshineV:
its happens when you about to fall asleep and ur body do this fake falling thing and then ur heart starts beating very fast like its real but everything is just in your mind.

according to google, its normal but still scary so i want to ask if u ever experience it

yeah I did severally but it has reduced now
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Body Jerk? by sunshineV(f): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
This stuff happens to me often. I will be trying to sleep and all of a sudden a leg will kick out as if it's on springs and I will wake up to a racing heart
lol im not alone. honestly when dis thing happend to me the first time, i thought i had heart attack cus it felt real and i was not asleep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[18+]do Some Nigerian Ladies Still Have Any Standards? Because Of Small Rema... / Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.