Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Guys, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (1692 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
I gave one beautiful 67year old woman injection today and mehn, her bumbum was very soft, large and smooth, it felt like fresh white agege bread. I almost did not want her to cover up because I liked the feeling so I kept on applying pressure around the bumbum till I felt it was getting awkward..
I usually don't admire fellow ladies but this woman's physical beauty caught my attention especially her soft buttocks..
So guys, a soft and smooth bumbum like fresh agege bread or a firm one like a frozen cake, which do you prefer?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Bigredmachine: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nah money I prefer...

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Nah money I prefer...
angryEveryone likes money..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Lamasta(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Soft bumbum for this bubu regime kii you dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Bigredmachine: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sanmel:
angryEveryone likes money..

Who dey think of money no go like any of those listed above

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Who dey think of money no go like any of those listed above
Seriously? Na lie jare

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Simple question, you guys are forming hard and too serious.. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Danielkelly: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sanmel:
Simple question, you guys are forming hard and too serious.. Na wa o
I like it just the way you like it soft.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
undecided
Lesbo wey dey disguise lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
sorry, we will disappoint you ! .....

only sex-starve simps will answer this foolish question from a low life lesbian

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by yuping(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2021
You are either a lesbian or bisexual but you just don't know it yet. No be only soft #YIMU
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
SS2 boy dropping his fantasy here. Give me money and I’ll pass you my 96 year old grandma’s contact.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nonexisting: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lesbo spotted.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
NA UNA SABI O.
What you guys think of me is your own intellectual property and really none of my business.. tongue
I come to nairaland to entertain myself in whatever way I want..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Kuriosmynd: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sanmel:
I gave one beautiful 67year old woman injection today and mehn, her bumbum was very soft, large and smooth, it felt like fresh white agege bread. I almost did not want her to cover up because I liked the feeling so I kept on applying pressure around the bumbum till I felt it was getting awkward..
I usually don't admire fellow ladies but this woman's physical beauty caught my attention especially her soft buttocks..
So guys, a soft and smooth bumbum like fresh agege bread or a firm one like a frozen cake, which do you prefer?
picture of the bumbums so we can pick one

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

picture of the bumbums so we can pick one
Just imagine it ..
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
I like me some fresh, soft booty. tongue
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sanmel:
NA UNA SABI O.
What you guys think of me is your own intellectual property and really none of my business.. tongue
Honestly! The way the act on a faceless forum... All high and mighty, as though they are anything offline...
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sanmel:
If you're a nonentity offline, that's your bloody business.. I entertain myself on nairaland, it's none of your business.. Madam Sabinus, face your problems
I was referring to the people being rude to you... I was actually defending you... undecided

I'll let the insults slide...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was referring to the people being rude to you... I was actually defending you... undecided

I'll let the insults slide...
I'm sorry, I didn't understand, please pardon me.. I was already pissed with some of the previous comments.. No vex abeg..
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Truvelisback(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na so Lesbianism take dey start.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sanmel:
NA UNA SABI O.
Haven't you heard that most nairalanders don't have a good sense of humor??they take everything in the wrong way.. imagine one clown calling you a lesbian...
You posted that stuff for fun..tho it might sound offensive but it's all cool since you ain't insulting or shaming anyone.. enjoy yourself and your job..
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Haven't you heard that most nairalanders don't have a good sense of humor??they take everything in the wrong way.. imagine one clown calling you a lesbian...
You posted that stuff for fun..tho it might sound offensive but it's all cool since you ain't insulting or shaming anyone.. enjoy yourself and your job..
As in en, when I first started seeing the comments, I was surprised at the way people took it.. I even had culture shock.. Lol
People mind dey go far sha.. Tufia#
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Sanmel:
As in en, when I first started seeing the comments, I was surprised at the way people took it.. I even had culture shock.. Lol
People mind dey go far sha.. Tufia#
Woman it's their way of life on here..they are very quick to judge.. mock and ridicule if your belief is against theirs..
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by yuping(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2021
You are bisexual but still dont know
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by NoGirlfriend: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Sanmel:
u for just open the bum bum finish, den swap ya prick inside

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It / Guys-young Girls, Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.