Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze (40892 Views)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Sholaco: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hahahahahaha their loss kiss
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by updatechange(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by vankaid: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
edochie12:
So you people think that Ipob will literally commit this kind of abomination, continue.
No it's the FBI that did it.

Ndi ara!

13 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
The vehicles were set ablaze by Nigeria security in the name of chasing ESN. I have seen this somewhere before now.

So Op......

Typical supporter!

Igbos & denial are like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Are you serious bro? I hope the affected people are getting better now?

SIRAO:
shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this evil call ipob

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by kkboy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Avoidable crisis only if referendum is allowed.
Referendum will send shockers to people, because it will be established that most Igbos still wish to remain part of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by kindlyheart: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
extreme stupifity
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Animals everywhere.....
May devil punish the mental idiot called cownu in the zoo cage he his.
The blood of all innocent girls that he murder will haunt him for the few years he has left.
A Swine and his brainwashed animals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by ideatoprince18(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this evil call ipob
.... Was in the bus that was burnt this morning..... May God punish nnamdi kanu and his stupid followers ..... He will die and rot in detention!!!

Anybody genuinely involved in making this sit at home a nightmare and must by enforcing violence should be dealt with an if possible wiped off the face of the Earth by the Nigerian army!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by sammirano: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Sholaco: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=SIRAO post=104598371]shut up,they did it. my sister and her son was involved, they were coming back from Lagos and they were held in owerri by the army around 9pm till early morning and the driver left around 4am this morning and their senna bus with lugagges of the passengers was burnt. her son, driver and other passengers was macheted and they were rushed to hospital.
The fulani did not kidnapped them but the so called freedom fighters 're the people that tried to kill them. the funniest thing is that my sister always have sympathy withe to my displeasure. This I just lesson for all this supporting this sorry �
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by kestolove95(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
freedom is not given it is taken
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by fuelsaver: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
See confirmed news from BBC to confirm that the seat at home order was complied to against the governors' order. Even my neighbour's who went to Jibowu Lagos to catch a bus to Port Harcourt couldn't find any bus to the Eastern part of Nigeria today. See BBC news confirmation here https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58143112
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by dmbb: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
So if referendum is not allowed you will continue to destroy your home

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by NaijaFutbol: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:

Really?

If it is really true May God heal your sister.

If it is a lie, your sister might just get what you are praying for her to get.

NB: your posts can be summarized as a Bubu *ss l**er that claims to be from the SE. So we know why “they did that to only your sister”

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Indeed very Good. You absolutely destroying the South East Region, the economic cost alone will run into billions, continue, you are doing well
you so much love south east... thanks for your Caring but we don't need it..
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Hushmoni: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:

oga you no get sense, you're sister not you abi. Where did this happen??
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by yahmohy27: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
Imagine
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onuman: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
The vehicles were set ablaze by Nigeria security in the name of chasing ESN.

I have seen this somewhere before now.

So Op......

There is no end in sight for propaganda of falsehood by profiteers on one Nigeria to make the world to begin to see IPOB as a terrorist organization.
From using unknown gunmen of Boko Haram/ISWAP combination to kill soldiers and civilians and burn government buildings in the east, aimed to draw the armed forces to come in to do more mayhem in the east, to arresting civilians and take forced confessions from the arrested as violent IPOB members, burning hotels in the east by the armed forces or terrorists, etc etc.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by mountmoriah(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
sreamsense:
So, after this, do they expect these.people that got their cars burnt to even support or follow them to Biafra land if achieved or referendum commences ? They are creating more problem for kanu
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by dmbb: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
And if referendum is not allowed you will continue to destroy your home for someone else to suffer
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by oyeb15: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let them have BIAFRA now. Is it by force for the Igbos to share nationality with Yoruba and Hausa.

You flog a child and you don't want him to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by onedayatime(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
fuelsaver:
See confirmed news from BBC to confirm that the seat at home order was complied to against the governors' order. Even my neighbour's who went to Jibowu Lagos to catch a bus to Port Harcourt couldn't find any bus to the Eastern part of Nigeria today. See BBC news confirmation here https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58143112

If na you, you go go? You go wan people burn your car and properties?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
LET THE MUSIC PLAY ____UNTIL THE SWORD FINISHED DAMAGE HIS OWN HOUSE BEFORE THEIR EYES CLEAR
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Okuda(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
sreamsense:
So, after this, do they expect these.people that got their cars burnt to even support or follow them to Biafra land if achieved or referendum commences ? They are creating more problem for kanu

elevate your reasoning. Biafra is bigger than car that was burnt, it is also bigger than any one person..
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRAO:
is your sister ignorant of the sit at home??

She should have her self to blame..
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Ngozioma(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Inukwa!
This is not necessary at all! I know hoodlums have taken over the peaceful sit at home order! Not good for our democracy!

6 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by whitedove(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ara yin le nse! if you understand this Maxim like!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by Brimstone77: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin hope you also came out today??
Juliusmalema:
Let them burn themselves in Imo

Their business

They can even raise everywhere to dust.

I reject any fictitious nation called biafra.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:
These people are complete idiots.
If this my only source of income

So this how will go down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.