Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss (43105 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
The man deserved what he got.

Every adulterer deserves early grave.

Yeah every adulterer in your family.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by shawnquest: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please update us on what the final decision is.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by duro4chang(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:
l need no forgiveness. I did no wrong here.
The thing wey you talk about the man no good now.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingthreat:

Yeah every adulterer in your family.
Yes! Including you, if you are an adulterer or an adulteress cool cool
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

So he tied her legs and bundled her to the hotel room and raped her right?
Haven't Chidinma confessed to committing the crime by stabbing her multiple times before killing her?
She even went ahead to withdraw his money.
All under the influence of drugs.
Make una dey fear God o.
You Bleep man finish come kill am join still thief him money.
Na thunder go fire u and that serial killer called Chidinma.

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Turtleneck4Sale:

As if u are a saint,let he without sin be the first to throw stones
That's what's being quoted by every adulterer while justifying their actions.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Karemarealty288(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
This court doesn't have the jurisdiction to try this case, your case file will be transferred to DPP for further advice.......court .....As court pleases....gbam.

Two Prison warders and police constable will step in with handcuffs leading her into a prison waiting van or blackmaria and her journey to kirikiri or ikoyi prisons begins.......

On this day Chidimma left the real world to Ayokoro planet.

No more Coka Cole,Pepsi, tramadol, BBN, iPhone and even decent sanitary pad........ladies and gentlemen becareful of what you wish for.

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Mansunny: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Make she carry her cross
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by wallarwallar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

Jesus christ of our time with no stain... if God decided not to forgive u and allow d consequence of ur next sin to happen to you only God know what news we wud read about u. Stop Judging, U @ jst a dust

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by IamPlato(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

And the adultress?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by naturefellow(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Payjuu:
Damn
it's not on every thread you hustle on undecided
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by IamPlato(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
achi4u:
She will get justice
She will get justice or justice will be served to her...

She cannot go unpunished
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
wallarwallar:

Jesus christ of our time with no stain... if God decided not to forgive u and allow d consequence of ur next sin to happen to you only God know what news we wud read about u. Stop Judging, U @ jst a dust
I don't understand why a simple opinion of mine, as the one you just quoted, is a pain to so many Nairalanders.
Does it mean you are all adulterers
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
IamPlato:
And the adultress?
Every adulteress deserves early grave too shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by iKingsley(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

is early grave the punishment for adultery? Smh
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
iKingsley:
is early grave the punishment for adultery? Smh

Ajụjụ
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by opribo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is why i dont blame those who resort to jungle justice.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
The future is women
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by wallarwallar(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

I don't understand why a simple opinion of mine, as the one you just quoted, is a pain to so many Nairalanders.
Does it mean you are all adulterers

And you are _______
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
wallarwallar:

And you are _______
not an ADULTERER and can never be one.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by CryptoRepublic1: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Which country is that man actually from, is he a Ghanaian?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Lightorder: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

thread cautiously sir
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lightorder:
thread cautiously sir

That advice should be directed to everyone out there,who leaves his or her faithful spouse at home and keep messing around.

As for me, I dey GIDIGBAM cool
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Lightorder: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will like only FEMALE JUDGES to handle this case.
IF they do, the judgement will be accelerated and well deserved but if MALE judges do, then I won't be surprised to see Chidinma in the next BBNAIJA show as the umpire or anchor.
IF a Female police officer had arrested her, she would have been disfigured.
But I bet you, na stupid men pick her up.
Females handle such better
Believe me, not on the this kind of case. It could swing either ways , depending on personal experience had by the woman judge. If she ever had any side chick experience, the girl is in for . But on the contrary, she might walk

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by kingthreat(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

Yes! Including my family
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Adakintroy: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let her face the hang man. To serve as warning and let it be live on television. Bad is getting too cool for my liking and the next generation is starting to mimick it.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by nedekid: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

HAA!!
Inshort kill all Nigerians naa. shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karemarealty288:
This court doesn't have the jurisdiction to try this case, your case file will be transferred to DPP for further advice.......court .....As court pleases....gbam.

Two Prison warders and police constable will step in with handcuffs leading her into a prison waiting van or blackmaria and her journey to kirikiri or ikoyi prisons begins.......

On this day Chidimma left the real world to Ayokoro planet.

No more Coka Cole,Pepsi, tramadol, BBN, iPhone and even decent sanitary pad........ladies and gentlemen becareful of what you wish for.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingthreat:

Adulterer don vex tongue
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by CursedNsukka: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
HEBEI:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos) / Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) / Uche Igwe Docked For Sharing Chrisland Students' Sex Video On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.