Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss (43115 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
UDUJ:

No worries. I hate conflicts. Have a nice day too cool
Thanks
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

By the time Usifo's death trial is over, you will be no more on the surface of the earth.

Just wait and see!
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Taaaaaaaaaa! Gbafuoo there, idiotic son of an idiotic woman.

After the Usifo's trial, I will come here and quote you just like I am doing now. But by then, you will be six feet Under the earth surface; dead, buried and rotten.

Idiot, make you dey think well before you insult or curse people next time. Because if na offline, I jammed you like this, I for show you how useless you and your curse are shocked

Thunder and lightning kill you and your entire generation there shocked

Idiot!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by Fuckyoumod: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
HEBEI:
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Taaaaaaaaaa! Gbafuoo there, idiotic son of an idiotic woman.

After the Usifo's trial, I will come here and quote you just like I am doing now. But by then, you will be six feet Under the earth surface; dead, buried and rotten.

Idiot, make you dey think well before you insult or curse people next time. Because if na offline, I jammed you like this, I for show you how useless you and your curse are shocked

Thunder and lightning kill you and your entire generation there shocked

Idiot!!!
living dead
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss by HEBEI: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
living dead
You are already six feet Under the earth surface, dead, burried and rotten.

I will come on here to quote you after the Usifo's trial as I promised you. But you will not be alive to reply to my quote that time.

You are already dead, burried and rotten.

Idiotic son of an idiotic woman shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Igwe Docked For Sharing Chrisland Students' Sex Video On Twitter / Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.