Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO (4926 Views)

Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Exactly my problem with you.
You always defend and protect fulani terrorists to the detriment of the people you claim are your people. When confronted with fulani terrorists issue, you always look for cheap excuse like "you can't chase rat will your house is on fire" you always use these phrase to escape even when you know that they are killing us in our land and cutting open our pregnant women and this has nothing to do with the North again.

The massacre in Enugu few days ago was it done by afghan terrorists??
Am finding it very hard to believe you because of my kind of person. Anybody that hates for no just cause and serves the fulani interest I always find it very hard to trust and believe such a person.

Oga there are some things that is too glaring. Like this one is a video. We don't supposed to argue that. Or did I bribe her to make a video to favor my thread. Your own bias full basin.

To be sincere with u I condemn the killing in Benue, Maiduguri and so. I except everybody to leave that region. But why u don't see me talking on their issues is because it is not my region. U can't expect the same love a father gives his son to u a stranger.

Why I don't believe Fulani are killing in Igbo land.

How many has been arrested and it proves its fulani?
When prophet nwoko who declared IPOB is after him was beheaded weeks later was it not labeled on Fulani.
There was a priest killed in Enugu also it was labeled fulani but later discovered to be IPOB.
If not of how Bishop Chikioke raised alarm he would have been killed and labeled fulani like prophet nwoko.
There was a serial killer beheading farmers in Imo state it was labeled fulani till he was cut it was also posted on nairaland.

I am not saying the fulani are not killing. But not in Igbo land. The last one was a communal clash of fulani and villagers in Uzo wani. Just like a tribal clash in Oyigbo during endsars between Igbos and Hausas.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Muna4real(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Remember this my thread that made front page yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/6692464/29-esn-members-planning-enforce
I told you guys to calm down you'll hear scores later. These are the behind the scenes. The passengers were roasted like goats for not honouring Nnamdi Kanu

May God punish you for this fake news.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Ddokie: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
joedave:
If this is True and not just one of those dead and resurrected news and pictures from the archive, then it should be jointly condemned.

This sort of act (burning innocent travellers in their vehicles) should have no place among reasonable individuals.

How can it be true?

Is IPOB sit at home a night thing? No be day time dem dey do sit at home?
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by ChikezieU(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Remember this my thread that made front page yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/6692464/29-esn-members-planning-enforce
I told you guys to calm down you'll hear scores later. These are the behind the scenes. The passengers were roasted like goats for not honouring Nnamdi Kanu

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8
Abeg is it yesterday night or the night to come that this happened
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by joedave(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ddokie:

How can it be true?

Is IPOB sit at home a night thing? No be day time dem dey do sit at home?

I know the news is in a strong state of dubiety, that was what informed my first paragraph. But then, we never can tell what some unscrupulous elements might want to use the opportunity to achieve. A lot of shhiiits happens.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by knacker(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
seborrhic:

It's clear this particular incident happened at night, IPOB sit at home started this morning,making it obvious this is a clearly false post.
It's fabricated posts and clearly deceptive posters like this; including some too on the IPOB side to be honest,that has made nland a veritable grounds for people whose intent is just to lie and make up stories.
If you want to lie or post lies,just come to nland and no one would sanction you or even take your post off.
Shameful.

Very shameful of NL
nL of old has gone rogue with useless MODS
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by jumper524(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
EeGooBetter:
what do u gain by spreading lies? Seun you have to do something about this guy. I have noticed his many lies for long
denial go kill you one day.
Rubbish entities.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
was the sit at home done at night? Because that video is dark.... Or is somebody telling us lies?
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
ChikezieU:
Abeg is it yesterday night or the night to come that this happened

Early this morning
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga there are some things that is too glaring. Like this one is a video. We don't supposed to argue that. Or did I bribe her to make a video to favor my thread. Your own bias full basin.

To be sincere with u I condemn the killing in Benue, Maiduguri and so. I except everybody to leave that region. But why u don't see me talking on their issues is because it is not my region. U can't expect the same love a father gives his son to u a stranger.

Why I don't believe Fulani are killing in Igbo land.

How many has been arrested and it proves its fulani?
When prophet nwoko who declared IPOB is after him was beheaded weeks later was it not labeled on Fulani.
There was a priest killed in Enugu also it was labeled fulani but later discovered to be IPOB.
If not of how Bishop Chikioke raised alarm he would have been killed and labeled fulani like prophet nwoko.
There was a serial killer beheading farmers in Imo state it was labeled fulani till he was cut it was also posted on nairaland.

I am not saying the fulani are not killing. But not in Igbo land. The last one was a communal clash of fulani and villagers in Uzo wani. Just like a tribal clash in Oyigbo during endsars between Igbos and Hausas.

Did I hear you say that the last fulani attack was a communal clash of fulani and the villagers who happens to be the owners of the land??
Clap for yourself grin grin grin Let's just say you're telling the truth, so fulani terrorists now claim ownership of community land something no Igbo person or group of Igbo people will ever do in the north despite our years of traveling history.

My people its now glaring and obvious that this udele the hungry deportee is working for fulani terrorists did you people see the zeal he uses to defend them even when it's obvious the massacre that happened in Enugu few days ago was done by fulani terrorists, infact Enugu and Ebonyi have suffered so much in the hands of fulani terrorists yet this hungry deportee turned judas iscariot have the guts to defend and protect the fulani terrorists interest.

If Benue is not your region what of Enugu and Ebonyi??
You're asking me how many they have arrested to prove its fulani if I may ask, whose responsibility is it to arrest and prosecute terrorists??

That is the major problem most of us are having with you. You're always fast to castigate and lie against ipob even without proof but always blind to dictate the siege by the terrorists in our land.

If I ask you to show me the proof to ascertain if IPOB is truly responsible for the death of prophet nwoko and others you will run to facebook to look for fabricated lies to post.

People should tell me why we should take this mumu serious and trust worthy.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
No body was killed unless you and the dss you're working with killed them just to paint IPOB black. We are in the zoo anything is possible.

Person wey dey video dey tell u say person was killed. Even show u one survival. U wey be internet warrior wey no get anybody around their dey talk say nothing happen
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Person wey dey video dey tell u say person was killed. Even show u one survival. U wey be internet warrior wey no get anybody around their dey talk say nothing happen
Who be that person wey do the video??
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Collins4u1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Treacherous act of the murderous DSS trying to paint IPOB black.. Bastards
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who be that person wey do the video??

Oga sometimes u ask irrelevant questions. So I should know who is recording before believing a glaring truth on video
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Collins4u1:
Treacherous act of the murderous DSS trying to paint IPOB black.. Bastards

No be still una dey threaten Ijelespeaks on this forum. Some dey even commend the work on the my comment section. Calling the killed victims Saboteurs. No be your fellow bandit whiteangel1234 dey commend the killing of the passengers as Saboteurs and other ipob terrorist on front page.

Why must u guys deny everything

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga sometimes u ask irrelevant questions. So I should know who is recording before believing a glaring truth on video
So you don't know who made the video but you already believe it's a glaring fact because IPOB is involved??

Ok continue.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you don't know who made the video but you already believe it's a glaring fact because IPOB is involved??

Ok continue.

Oga stop talking so stupidily. Sorry to say this. That was why I warned u to stop mentioning me only u. That was how u denied a video of Nnamdi Kanu sister because I posted it. Despite its a video.

You're the kind of judge that will see a cctv event and reject it because the owner of the cctv is your enemy or of different religion or political beliefs. Despite its a cctv footage.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Collins4u1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No be still una dey threaten Ijelespeaks on this forum. Some dey even commend the work on the my comment section. Calling the killed victims Saboteurs. No be your fellow bandit whiteangel1234 dey commend the killing of the passengers as Saboteurs and other ipob terrorist on front page.

Why must u guys deny everything

Common getat, you na wetin na nwansicry?

You open different profile and be fooling around.. Trying hard to prove nothing. Biko jee zuo ike mpa
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Collins4u1:

Common getat, you na wetin na nwansicry?

You open different profile and be fooling around.. Trying hard to prove nothing. Biko jee zuo ike mpa

Oga go to front page nw. This whiteangel or so is a popular person and they ate other popular Igbos sending threats. Including your leader while he was alive, because his case is worse than death. He also threatened to behead wike and Jeo Ibokwe.
Even when I share una pages with thousands of likes shares and comments una go still accuse me of creating all the thousands of accounts to like share and comment. grin
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
1245five:
[s][/s]

How will I know when I have a mention stop this thrash
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Telekinetic: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It has been confirmed by Sahara reporters now on frontpage
You mean this front page? I don’t blame you. I blame the mods that keep enabling you. I think what we should do is just totally ignore you so that by the time you don post, dey comment with your alternate monikers only you go tire... Online Fulani Militia

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Telekinetic:

You mean this front page? I don’t blame you. I blame the mods that keep enabling you. I think what we should do is just totally ignore you so that by the time you don post, dey comment with your alternate monikers only you go tire... Online Fulani Militia

Was it posted or not. And mind u this is a video of an eye witness in the scene.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
1245five:
[s][/s]

I would be thinking I have mentions. Pls stop na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries / Fg To Award Lagos-ibadan Rail Contract Soon – Jonathan / Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.