Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO (4955 Views)

Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga stop talking so stupidily. Sorry to say this. That was why I warned u to stop mentioning me only u. That was how u denied a video of Nnamdi Kanu sister because I posted it. Despite its a video.

You're the kind of judge that will see a cctv event and reject it because the owner of the cctv is your enemy or of different religion or political beliefs. Despite its a cctv footage.

You can insult me all you can after all that is what NL is all about. All I know is that you are not truth and straight forward you are simply here to serve and protect fulani terrorists interest.
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Coldie(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Enjoy your Biafra.

These terrorists threatened everybody who tries to advise them from the east. If you don't follow their ignorance you are sabo
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Coldie:
Enjoy your Biafra.

These terrorists threatened everybody who tries to advise them from the east. If you don't follow their ignorance you are sabo

It will rain heavily on esn very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. / Peter Obi Names Nuhu Ribadu As Running Mate / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.