Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos (37114 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adakintroy:
Because iniquities shall be plenty..love of men will grow cold.

The holy books were not "Religiouse text" they were hard truth that man himself wish will go away so he can be whatever he does not wish to be.

Like a good wife is hard to find is still true till this days. If then it's said heaven and Earth will pass but my word will persist. The question of persistence of his word will then be ..."Is a good woman hard to find till this day?

You can get the answer from the grumbling nairaland youth. If they will be honest.

A good woman is still hard to find this days.. it is even harder...

E be like say you be Nairaland resident feminist wannabe..

Stop Wailing thou ... I guess Chidinma and miss Walter are men too..
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by gwama: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Marriage is by forces? cool
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
What an evil man!
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by daylay7(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
May we not marry a spouse that will kill us.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Henon: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Now he has finally divorced her eternally.
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed It seems stabbing is the new norm nowadays but just look at how happy they were on their wedding day not knowing it will turn out this way. RIP to the young woman and may the husband face the consequences of his stupid actions.
That's y.. Couple have to pray for future before marriage,in order to bear and control many circumstances of life..but No..Na love dey go carry for head..look how the whole journey be now..May God help us..
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:18am On Aug 10, 2021
EXLOVER:
I don't know if this things do happen back then but we don't notice it because of internet, this days the news i see everyday online do make me wonder if it's the same red blood that is running through my body that is running through this people, maybe is black blood.

How can you kill your fellow human? Even if they show me my village people that made one game to cut my betslip, i can't even shoot any of them with gun �

How you stab someone that have feed you kpekus for years? May God have mercy on humanity.....
Amin...
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Useless man.
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Caseless: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Why did I read this sad report in Ghanaian accent?
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

A good woman is still hard to find this days.. it is even harder...

E be like say you be Nairaland resident feminist wannabe..

Stop Wailing thou ... I guess Chidinma and miss Walter are men too..

Stop thinking through reference ideologies. You will box yourself.

I was contexing that the scriptures cannot be broken. I don't do gender wars.
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Ishilove: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Caseless:
Why did I read this sad report in Ghanaian accent?
Hahaha!
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Amuochicha(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Men are wicked..
Men are evil..
Men are heartless..

I hate men
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by caandi: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na wa o. Is it by force to stay in the marriage. This one is in life and in death! If she had known she could have relocated to an unknown place where he won’t be able to trace her. Singles should be careful when dating, some men would rather have you killed than seeing you happy with another!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa / Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.