Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos (37113 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by bigcee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one weak me undecided

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by adefranced: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Oracleforce: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
Short men and their short temper.
It must have taken him forever to find someone to marry only for the marriage to be short-lived. Hence his action.
She shouldn't have disclosed it to him. Now see... Whether na by force to live with somebody.

I still can't wrap my head around why people think they have 100% right over your life to take it at will.

This man needs to be taught a lesson or two before being handed to the cops.

Talking From series of relationships. bitterness experience...your type of person would be wicked with her husband oh...

Relationship and marriage scam everywhere..
Stay single and have your peace of mind...is better than all. kind of charade marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by saajus: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Married ppl, once you've made up your mind that you don't want to continue in a marriage, exit strategically. Spouses killing each other when a party drops the divorce paper is not news. I've heard of wives poisoning their husbands' food after he dropped a divorce letter/threat.

First thing first. Separation first before you even talk about divorce. Your husband/wife must not know your new location. Let your lawyers be dealing with each other. If possible, find an opportunity in a new city or request your company to move you to a new branch cos I've heard of a man that went to kill his wife in her place of work. Cut any events like Church/J'umaat services that always bring both of you together. Find a new worship center. I am not preaching divorce. I am talking about ppl who have tried all means and have made up their minds to leave.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by tholhusomhie: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think there should be a regulation to for which household should have knife.......
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Confusion123: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
Short men and their short temper.
It must have taken him forever to find someone to marry only for the marriage to be short-lived. Hence his action.
She shouldn't have disclosed it to him. Now see.... Whether na by force to live with somebody.

I still can't wrap my head around why people think they have 100% right over your life to take it at will.

This man needs to be taught a lesson or two before being handed to the cops.
If we check now you are far shorter than the guy lol..We didn't see you on chioma's thread..
As for idiot that killed this beautiful lady,you surely can't escape this.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by georgeakins: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
PAWG:
I wonder where these breed of men suddenly showed up from?

I’m beginning to think that aliens have descended to earth undecided

Some of them are spirits that used to live in the forests , but since deforestation has rendered them homeless, they have invaded the cities to live among human beings.
Once they see those pregnant ladies that moves around carelessly at night or noon, they will simply replace the foetus in their wombs in order to be born . And Once they are born, they can never behave like normal human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by popefuse(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
knife as kill more people in 2021 more than any other year
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Skillsnigeria: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Kaiser20: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ghanaians should stop killing each other with a small population just under 31million , the same language, small community, what's the problem again.
I can understand own with over 200 million citizens from different countries and over 100 languages.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ghana - Kenya .........Hnmmmm

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Harmattan123(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
The man must die
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ababbio:

According to Supt Serwonu, preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased decided to divorce the suspected husband over a myriad of issues but the husband begged her to stay stating that he had turned a new leaf.

The woman however insisted on walking out of the marriage and she packed her luggage and left for her parents.

He said on Thursday, August 6, 2021, around 12pm, the suspect went to the house of the deceased when her parents were not around to attack her with a knife.

He allegedly stabbed her five times, covered the body with clothes in the room, and absconded.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ghanaian-man-allegedly-stabs-his-wife-to-death-after-she-threatened-to-divorce-him-photos/

Sad case of: "If I can't have you, no one else will".
sad
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Fortez: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by djzeal: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
The man is very wicked . God punish him
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Emmanuel909090: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Orpe7(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
If people could truly see into the future, many won't marry their husband or wife
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by MummyD2020(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ababbio:
Lalastclala, Mynd44,_Dominique

I no marry again kon be wahala. Insecurities
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by marsup: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adakintroy:
Because iniquities shall be plenty..love of men will grow cold.

The holy books were not "Religiouse text" they were hard truth that man himself wish will go away so he can be whatever he does not wish to be.

Like a good wife is hard to find is still true till this days. If then it's said heaven and Earth will pass but my word will persist. The question of persistence of his word will then be ..."Is a good woman hard to find till this day?

You can get the answer from the grumbling nairaland youth. If they will be honest.
A good man is harder to find. Ask the good women....
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Obeydrules(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ghana again shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by faithfull18(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
End time.
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Darreytinho10(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Some of my gender are wicked like wtf cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Adakintroy: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
marsup:
A good man is harder to find. Ask the good women....

I
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Her ringtones must have been very loud and melodious
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ugly man filled with inferiority complex.

Nah woman supposed dey beg you to stay with you.

Idiot.

I hate brainless men..
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Candidlady
FutureIsFemale

Una dn see dis thread..??

It is either Africans cancel bride price or make provisions for total refund of what a man spends when marrying a lady if she wants to divorce.. I know of a man that was still paying back the loans he took to give his wife a lavish wedding she requested in Portharcourt while the marriage has already broken down and the wife has moved out and commenced divorcee proceedings..

As una never ready to tackle matter for em root cause.. e go dey continue Sha.. painful truth..

Rip to the lady.. hope she wasn't the Feminist type.. cos I no wn waste my Rip..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady / Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.