Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. (50036 Views)

Please Come In Car experts / Car EXPERTS!! Please Which Is The Best To Buy? / Please Help Car Experts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by ndidibabe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
chronique:

Between 3m-3.3m depending on the current landing cost. With dollar now 530, prices should go up in the coming weeks. Check this one out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6733201/toks-2008-toyota-camry-le
Ridiculous. A 14 year old car at that cost is ridiculous.. I sold mine at 1.5 recently.
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by chronique(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
ndidibabe:
Ridiculous. A 14 year old car at that cost is ridiculous.. I sold mine at 1.5 recently.

You sold what car at 1.5m? A foreign used 2008 camry at 1.5m?
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by ndidibabe(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
chronique:

You sold what car at 1.5m? A foreign used 2008 camry at 1.5m?
Naija used.
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by chronique(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
ndidibabe:
Naija used.

You can't get a clean naija used now for that price. The link I sent you is not a naija used but a foreign used.
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by EPIJOE: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Abovebest:

Boss how much can one get VOLKSWAGEN JETTA foreign use 2008-2010

WITH LESS THAN #1.8 TO #2.2m. the 2.5ltr is ok

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by EPIJOE: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2021
SeaTrade:
Europe is not better than America when it comes to Cars,get that right .
So going by your "technological prowess" talk,of what benefit would it be to an industry to produce "cheaply" in a market that there exist no demand? undecided
Toyota setup factories in the US because the demand was so huge to satisfy the market by imports from Japan only,so they setup there to increase profitability by legally evading duties and Import levies.
Same Americans that are known for demanding so much power from Vehicles so much so that most of their local manufacturers almost always put very big Engines in small cars and all types of power tunes and have some of the cheapest petrol prices in the developed world are the ones buying Toyotas because of Gas mileage? undecided The last thing an average American checks out in a car is fuel consumption,know this grin
Americans buy Toyotas because it is reliable,wouldn't breakdown anyhow and repair bills don't need you to go rob a store and also cheaper insurance.
I am yet to see a Mercedes benz(any category) that can be as reliable as the Toyota Hilux or the landcruiser lc200, none.Even the luxurious LX570 sef.
I know we all have our necessary evils,own up that your fanboyhood of mercedes is one of those evils rather than paint it what it's not.
If you drive a Mercedes as an only car,your financial future will tell you if it was a wise choice or not, grin

I WILL STILL SAY IT, OP? IF U BUY C230 2005. BENZ CLEAN WITH SOUND ENGINE AND GEAR WITH WIRING INTACT, U WILL ENJOY THE RIDE.

THAT MODEL IS.USED TO COMPETE WITH THE COROLLA MODELS OF THAT YEAR. BENZ IS LUXURIOUS. IF U WANT TO HAVE A BENZ, ITS ALWAYS BETTER AS A SECOND CAR.

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS MECHANICS. COS MEE TOO IM BUYING THAT BRAND THIS YEAR GODS GRACE. C300
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Abovebest(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
EPIJOE:

WITH LESS THAN #1.8 TO #2.2m. the 2.5ltr is ok

Thanks man
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Barbsamiin:
1.5 down

U would fetch good 9ja used 06 corolla !
Also a good 9ja used c240 [plain engine not 4matic or komp] or go for c200 kompressor .
Don't buy Nissan, Mazda or Ford, thank me later
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Barbsamiin: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

U would fetch good 9ja used 06 corolla !
Also a good 9ja used c240 [plain engine not 4matic or komp] or go for c200 kompressor .
Don't buy Nissan, Mazda or Ford, thank me later
which one is (plain engine) in c240's?
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:
which one is (plain engine) in c240's?
Non 4matic or amg or kompressor
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:
1.5 down

Can get a good c230 or c200 kompressor any other product could be only good corolla 04 to 07.
Re: Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. by Barbsamiin: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Can get a good c230 or c200 kompressor any other product could be only good corolla 04 to 07.
ok, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Peugeot Pick-up Truck To Replace 404 And 504 Pick-up (photos) / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. / Fatal Accident That Happened Today In Unubi, Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.