Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Hi Everyone, Konga Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Everyone, Konga Experience (333 Views)

Hi Everyone! Please Say Something About This Picture. / Hi Everyone Pls Can Someone Tell Me What Wrong With My System And How Too Fix It / Hi Everyone Its My First Time Here , I Need Your Advice Please Guys Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone, Konga Experience by OhMyGodWtf: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hey lovely people.

Has anyone recently orded something on Konga and what was your experience on Delivery aspect? About to order an item worth 50k and I'd like to be sure about thier "Delivery " experience precisely and not the product.
Re: Hi Everyone, Konga Experience by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Hey lovely people.

Has anyone recently orded something on Konga and what was your experience on Delivery aspect? About to order an item worth 50k and I'd like to be sure about thier "Delivery " experience precisely and not the product.

Delivery is ok but quality of product, it is well
Re: Hi Everyone, Konga Experience by OhMyGodWtf: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Delivery is ok but quality of product, it is well

Oh thank you!
Re: Hi Everyone, Konga Experience by Cokahot: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Konga is okay,but pls avoid jumia. Jumia sell super fake and no return policy. When u see an item on konga with low price in multiple stores on konga,its fake,always check reviews and feedback. Since I have being buying on konga,na just once I buy fake and that was a fake clipper,tho konga they make mad profit. I bought a clipper from a supermarket at 12k.that same clipper konga is selling it for 24k. Nawa o
Re: Hi Everyone, Konga Experience by OhMyGodWtf: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cokahot:
Konga is okay,but pls avoid jumia. Jumia sell super fake and no return policy. When u see an item on konga with low price in multiple stores on konga,its fake,always check reviews and feedback. Since I have being buying on konga,na just once I buy fake and that was a fake clipper,tho konga they make mad profit. I bought a clipper from a supermarket at 12k.that same clipper konga is selling it for 24k. Nawa o

Thanks for the insight bro ! Got ya

(1) (Reply)

Can U Kiss Someone You Are Not Married To Or Dating? / Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? / Is Rihanna From Mbaise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.