Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? (330 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? by writetopoker2: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
I currently have this friend since 2018 Dec, she is currently interested in 3some with her former school girl friend returning from Ghana and any 2 or 3 other guys.

I was initially interested but lost interest and the 3some was supposed to happen this month August. But due to my lost of interest she sacrificed our 3 years friendship and started keeping unwarranted malice with me. She has not call me since July ending, so I intentionally avoided her too.

Meanwhile, we both kept secrets and shared deep affections and have several other positive vibes together with and I feel so relaxed with our friendship but in as much as I initially wanted the 3some I strongly value the friendship, because I know once the 3some happens the friendship is gone or our friendship won't be strong anymore or both of us won't value each other. So my interest is the friendship than the pleasure.

This is a friend we both kept secrets and shared deep affections and have several other positive vibes together with and I feel so relaxed with our friendship but in as much as I initially wanted the 3some I strongly value the friendship, because I know once the 3some happens the friendship is gone or won't be strong anymore or both of us won't value each other. So my interest is the friendship than the pleasure

But I cherish our friendship, what do I do
Re: Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? by Ynix(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2021
writetopoker2:
I currently have this friend since 2018 Dec, she is currently interested in 3some with her former school girl friend returning from Ghana and any 2 or 3 other guys.

I was initially interested but lost interest and the 3some was supposed to happen this month August. But due to my lost of interest she sacrificed our 3 years friendship and started keeping unwarranted malice with me. She has not call me since July ending, so I intentionally avoided her too.

Meanwhile, we both kept secrets and shared deep affections and have several other positive vibes together with and I feel so relaxed with our friendship but in as much as I initially wanted the 3some I strongly value the friendship, because I know once the 3some happens the friendship is gone or won't be strong anymore or both of us won't value each other. So my interest is the friendship than the pleasure.

this is a friend we both kept secrets and shared deep affections and have several other positive vibes together with and I feel so relaxed with our friendship but in as much as I initially wanted the 3some I strongly value the friendship, because I know once the 3some happens the friendship is gone or won't be strong anymore or both of us won't value each other. So my interest is the friendship than the pleasure

But I cherish our friendship, what do I do
All of you in the party plan have brain problem
Re: Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? by writetopoker2: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Ynix:

All of you in the party plan have brain problem

Tell that to your imbecilic father
Re: Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? by donbachi(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2021
As e no come be me...make e be like dat.

(1) (Reply)

Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him / (story) Sweet S#x Withekaette (+18) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 11) / Adult Group For Matured Mind Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.