Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage (273 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage by Loveandromance: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
My name is Ebere, I am 31 years old, I met IK 10 years ago during my final year at Nsukka. We have been dating for four years before he proposed to me with a very cute ring.

Altogether, we have been dating seriously for nine good years.

IK is 36 and fully established in all areas. He has a good business, a good apartment and two cars.

I also have a good job and we both love each other. Still, he thinks we should wait. Every time I ask him what exactly we are waiting for, he gets angry and upset.

My friends think I’m crazy for still wearing the ring. They believe he doesn’t want to marry me. I’m so confused. Why would a guy propose to a lady and keep her waiting for five years not counting the years before the ring?

I don’t know what to do. The last time I talked about it, his response scared me. He told me to remove the ring if it made me uncomfortable.

That response keeps ringing in my head. Does it mean he wants to ‘disengage’ me (if there is a word like that)

No word in the dictionary can aptly describe my fear. If he leaves me, I might die.

READ MORE AND COMMENT @

https://tiktalkhub.com/he-proposed-to-me-5-years-ago-but-theres-no-talk-of-marriage/09/08/2021/
Re: He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage by Bigredmachine: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chai all because he no get money...
Re: He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage by Pat081: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
You met him when you are 20yrs old and him put you inside cell with that small ring and still you can not use your brain to think for yourself to know that the guy dnt want you maybe wen you are 50yrs he will talk about marriage to you
Re: He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage by Goldbw122(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
H

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Our Lecture Sadist / Can You Get Infection From Mouth Action / Do People Ever Find Love On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.