Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods (52525 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Whatitis: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is fascism. IPOB is no longer a seperatist organization, it's now clearly a fascist group. The sooner easterners reject them the better for the region. Hitler and the Nazi's started on less.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Staphylococcus: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

The Igbo's are intelligent than you and ur brothers, they know how to go by their things.

Why are you pained, I see you crying here yet you try to make us believe u don't care, who is fooling who?

Crying that the East is in turmoil? Bro! It's good news to me. The moment they start using bombs, I will love to cry more if that's what you call it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Buckeyemedia1: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Do they have the right to force people to sit at home?
They are Hypocrites, Illiterate minded Hypocrites, I’m sure Ezeife obeyed the order by Ipob? Useless Goats that call themselves elders? It is true they will dash you people the presidency, they will come and deliver the Presidential ticket on a Monday during sit @ home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:
Can you imagine? I feel sorry for the person but I’m glad all of this is happening. The few bastards who are pro-ESN/UGM will not hesitate to destroy the rest to achieve their devilish aim.

Same south easterners have been cheering ESN/UGM when they kill policemen and burn stations. Now its their turn. You don’t cut your nose to spite your face. The chicken has come to roost!

The earlier you lots begin to oppose these criminals and stand your ground the better for you. They’re doing the same damn thing they’ve been accusing the Fulani of. They don’t care about you Igbos or your welfare, its the power they want.

Trash.
That's why the north is succeeding in their evils. UNITY. Seat at home for three days shouldn't be a problem to a united people.

Which kind of atrocities that the fulanis have not committed and boasted? Yet no arrest, their problem is Igboho and Kanu.

Trash!
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oppression.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Most of us want to see the east in ashes, so we can battle u fully when you're economy is down and bring in our emirs, is working out grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu so everyone that supports the actions of the Igbo's is Igbo, Can u see how f00lish you are? When the Igbo economy is down let's see how much allocation ur poverty region will get. Thank God the Yoruba's are waking up. Unna go suffer ehhn. I will laugh u as all of u turn begger in every region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by blaise26abj(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:
Can you imagine? I feel sorry for the person but I’m glad all of this is happening. The few bastards who are pro-ESN/UGM will not hesitate to destroy the rest to achieve their devilish aim.

Same south easterners have been cheering ESN/UGM when they kill policemen and burn stations. Now its their turn. You don’t cut your nose to spite your face. The chicken has come to roost!

The earlier you lots begin to oppose these criminals and stand your ground the better for you. They’re doing the same damn thing they’ve been accusing the Fulani of. They don’t care about you Igbos or your welfare, its the power they want.

I totally agree . Imagine these guys fight and Biafra becomes a reality with them in power , Biafra will immediately fall into civil war . I support secession only if it can be achieved without violence . It has been done before so it is possible.

A lot of these people are poor and survive a day at a time with these small businesses. Kanu will not feed them and their family . Shows how small power can get into the heads of miscreants .

ONLY strong institutions can save Nigeria . Power will always corrupt the weak . Strong institutions ensures justice and balance . If not for USA’s strong institutions , Trump would have declared himself Emperor.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Commentor: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
Tụfịakwa!
I can't claim to be sane and still support these things
[/s]

Sharap.

Nobody wants to hear from you.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Crying that the East is in turmoil? Bro! It's good news to me. The moment they start using bombs, I will love to cry more if that's what you call it.
You are still crying.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Uselessmanna: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104608247:
Awon werey 100%.

But:

How did Ndigbo get to this point of celebrating evil? I think I now have my answers on how the Civil war started in 1967.

Our Gullibility is Second to none! Companies and Investors are now scared of Investing in Southeast, Big Business Personalities are scared of Investing in Southeast to avoid getting killed like Chief Udala and the Enugu Big boy.

How far? What do we actually want, Biafra or State of Anarchy?

The Igbos we are beheading and sampling their bleeding heads on the streets are for what, to get a standing ovation from USA or UK?

How far Ndigbo? Today we are sitting at home in Southeast, while the idiots in diaspora funding this madness are moving freely, attending to their Businesses overseas where they stay.

Is Alaba International Market Closed? What about Trade Fair Complex in Ojo, what about Ladikpo?

The igbo markets in North, how many of them are closed?

The Innocent students who will miss their exams today in Southeast, what are their crimes?

How far Ndigbo? Politics Apart, after all these madness, who will develop Southeast for us, since we are bent on burning and destroying our own?.

The Foolishness of Ndigbo have gone wide.

Banks, Companies, Factories and many business Sectors in Southeast will soon start relocating to safer environments.

Ndigbo Sorry!!! None!!
We all should be ashamed of Ourselves!!!

Tufiaaaaaaa!!!!!

Animal. Useless slowpoke. Your generation is cursed
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Commentor: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin How are these idiots different from the Nigerian government they are fighting? The average Igbo does not take time to think of the consequences of their actions before taking it when things go bad they start crying yoruba ooo yoruba ooooo. Very emotional set of morons

grin
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by fukNaija(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
We lockdown in a call for freedom.. If you don't want freedom then go against the order.. Ipob is ndigbo general. Respect that
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Kandeed: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Some ESN members are getting killed while involved in firefights with fulani herdsmen. They're not being paid a dime for that!
Your only contribution is to stay indoors for a day and you are out cooking nonsense. You asked for it!

Exactly man

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Just imagine. These are people who said they are fighting against repression, oppression, tyranny, and whatever. Look at how they are violating the fundamental human rights of their own people. Destroying sources of livelihood. Forcing people to belong to an ideology/organisation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

Their demand is simple, release their leader you kidnapped. Without that there won't be peace for everybody.

Their leader is a fugitive from the law.

He is a wanted defendant in a treason case, who never honoured the terms of his bail, then jumped bail and continued to usurp the legitimate and constitutional leadership of the South East, while cosily relaxing in other countries of the world where the legitimate and constitutional leadership does not allow any insurrection to threaten the legitimate authority of the state.

He wanted to escape, but the long arm of the law siezed him and brought him back to give account of what authority backs his forced leadership of a people who are already constitutionally represented and led.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by cheeseballs: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
The way u came to the conclusion that these shop owner supported ESN/UGM just baffles me. If u was a white man, am 100 percent sure u would be racist towards d blacks
. I stay in the east and am also sure you think I support them too!
Chris525:

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Buckeyemedia1: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
Just imagine. These are people who said they are fighting against repression, oppression, tyranny, and whatever. Look at how they are violating the fundamental human rights of their own people. Destroying sources of livelihood. Forcing people to belong to an ideology/organisation.
Demons everyone must subscribe to their ideology, Nnamdi Kanu & Emmanuel Kanu’s way or no way?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
fukNaija:
We lockdown in a call for freedom.. If you don't want freedom then go against the order.. Ipob is ndigbo general. Respect that
And Igbo is Nigerian respect that Igbo, also called Ibo, people living chiefly in southeastern Nigeria who speak Igbo, a language of the Benue-Congo branch of the Niger-Congo language family. The Igbo may be grouped into the following main cultural divisions: northern, southern, western, eastern or Cross River, and northeastern Cameroon.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by myrrtle(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

STFU
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Loyalty2z(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nawa ooo... This is not right at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by tamdun: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Animals, what freedom exactly are you fighting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Buckeyemedia1: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
myrrtle:

STFU
Tyrant? Hypocrites?.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Ayomi90: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

Their leader is a fugitive from the law.

He is a wanted defendant in a treason case, who never honoured the terms of his bail, then jumped bail and continued to usurp the legitimate and constitutional leadership of the South East, while cosily relaxing in other countries of the world where the legitimate and constitutional leadership does not allow any insurrection to threaten the legitimate authority of the state.

He wanted to escape, but the long arm of the law siezed him and brought him back to give account of what authority backs his forced leadership of a people who are already constitutionally represented and led.
Who made him a fugitive? Not same government that went to his house nd killed ppl, not same govt that went to Igboho house nd killed two ppl?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Splitmind: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Igbos well done, death awaits all of you
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Mikeiron78(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you treat your own people like that, how do you think the will support you when the Tyranny government treat you the same way? Some things don't make sense in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by arthurwillia(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Just look at what they are doing to their fellow sister and brother, pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.