Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods (52872 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by nedekid: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Absolute rubbish. These miscreants have no right to intrude on others right to free movement and daily livelihoods.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by xynerise: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Inasmuch as I condemn this act, but you know you don't have any guarantee protection from the government who asked you to come out, why then can't you sit your ass at home for just one day?

Now you are losing something you can't make in one week.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

If na the zoo order now they will obey.

Doesn't your own acknowledgement then show you that the people have refused to submit themselves to the dictates of a terrorist group they never elected as their political leadership?

Is it by force that IPOB must dictate to the Igbos who regard them as just a terrorist group that they are?

Is this how US, UN, or FIFA will listen to the fugitive who has been chained to the ground in DSS cell and now begging for human rights or at least the luxury of a return to prison?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Whitebeer2k: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
How to get pi:
//Way 1:
Pi = 3.14159;
//Way 2:
Pi = Math.PI;
Invite code whitebeer2k
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Zionman24: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Serves them very right!
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by authority2006(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nigeria itself is a cage, you are also a prisoner in it.

Yeah, anything to make you sleep better at night knowing fully well that your hero is in a cage

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Zionman24: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
No mercy for pikin way sleep with his
Mother.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

That is stupidity and for being stupid he paid the price.

You mean the same stupidity for which many gullible Igbo youths paid the price and for which Kanu will also pay the price while languishing in prison?

Or if not stupidity, by what authority does IPOB or the terrorist called Kanu make demands on behalf of the Igbo people?

Is it a must that IPOB must force its minority position on the majority Igbos?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Juicethekid: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are right bro they should kill anyone disobeyed their warnings.
Are you Alright??
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by richie240: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I won't be surprised if govt is not already tired of s/e as a whole sef.
Igbos are killing no other but igbos yet when d authorities step in to quell the ipob's madness the SAME igbos being killed by ipob will still wail "Buhalli is kirring our blodas", "innocent citizens", "genocide" upandan!
Igbos which way nah?

Odinma!
cool
J2381:
The government was busy telling people to go about their businesses, but look at what listening to the government have caused.

The government should have dispatched security operatives allover town, to make sure these sons of b1tches, didn't disturb the peace of good and honest Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
NacoAba:
You are very evil, an evil human being that's what you are. Are you an Igbo, if you are from where? Can you be bold to come out in Igbo Land to blab the way you are blaming here in this forum.
Listen I don't argue with women because many don't have wisdom, you lack wisdom. If you are not for Biafra don't be against Biafra, stop talking nonsense, Kanu lost his father and mother, his kingship too just for Ndi Igbo to be free, and just 1 day rest is what we real Igbo people can't sacrifice to him? You are just senseless and lack wisdom, I won't quote you again because you don't have the Head to communicate with me.

Who send Kanu message?

Did anyone elect him or his IPOB to try and usurp the democratic and constitutional leadership of the Igbos in Nigeria?

Would Kanu or IPOB leadership tolerate such unconstitutional take over of IPOB by a minority group of its membership who are not even executives?

Who send terrorist message?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Dreadful: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:
Can you imagine? I feel sorry for the person but I’m glad all of this is happening. The few bastards who are pro-ESN/UGM will not hesitate to destroy the rest to achieve their devilish aim.

Same south easterners have been cheering ESN/UGM when they kill policemen and burn stations. Now its their turn. You don’t cut your nose to spite your face. The chicken has come to roost!

The earlier you lots begin to oppose these criminals and stand your ground the better for you. They’re doing the same damn thing they’ve been accusing the Fulani of. They don’t care about you Igbos or your welfare, its the power they want.

Next time when they hear sit at home, they will sit at home. They thought we are joking.
Monday next week will be hot.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by IKEPENTECOST: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
If it pains them, next time they will obey the law of the land they are into, in a day like this you will never see those evil politicians come out for anything even with their hearvey security, but they will deceive the foolish one to go about their normal business, I can't be an escape goat ,God forbid!
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by rajiedreez: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
So na so una wan run Biafra? Make una go ask south Sudan how far
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by amrichy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
eplanning:

Can you show me the post you made calling Igbos to resist Fulani terrorists after 8 were killed in Enugu few days ago? I am not even Igbo or ipob, but u busy bodies know wetin dey pain una.
Oga abeg if you have a valid point to make do so without beating around the bush. I only expressed my thought; you're free to express yours too.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by richie240: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hehehehehe......"Ndi Igbo want out of the 'zoo' " whilst typing from one corner of d same " zoo" abi? cheesy cheesy
My English tisha callam hypocrisy

As we speak now, this very night, there are tons of (same hypocritical zoo-chanting) igbos who are about to make their night journey to d Lagos/kano (aka 'zoo' ) to better their lives in d same country they so much despise

How about putting ur money where ur mouth is by going back home (to Biafra) to show that u mean biznaze? Ehn? How about that for starters?
cool
NacoAba:

Don't mind them my brother.. they don't understand how serious majority of Ndi Igbo want out of this country.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
caracas:

When will you stop making a fool of yourself on this forum? writing trash all the time about IPOB, For your info 90% of igbos are with IPOB on this , the negligible few that wants to sabotage the Biafran struggle must be dealt with

You mean the same way IPOB is a negligible few inside Nigeria who want to sabotage the country, so they must be dealt with?

Imagine the mindset of the same people begging the whole world for human rights, and claiming UN charter day and night, yet do not even accord anyone those same respect and rights.

Terrorists only deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
UnclePati:
Goooooooood
Next time you obey orders ....

An order is an order
The order was largely obeyed by banks civil servants public offices shops and private businesses

But a few saboteurs will come to behave live they are untouchable..

Please flog them ....
Everyone must fall in line and follow orders ... We no be mumu mallams wey no dey follow order ..

Sit at home ...

Lol, don't worry.
This will come back to you someday, somehow. You're supporting violence against innocent folks because some miscreants who are in charge of nothing with no form of authority said people should stay at home. The same people who are striving to survive and make ends meet. The same people you claim to be fighting for. So what happens when Biafra is actualized? How long till you become like the north? You want Biafra but supporting actions like this will never let people see reason in your quest. Buhari is probably somewhere in his room eating and enjoying himself without a care in the world about your so called "sit at home" rubbish while you're here destroying the businesses of your own people. You don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Okudiover(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Freedom by force? What a contradiction.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by LordOfTheGame: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:
Can you imagine? I feel sorry for the person but I’m glad all of this is happening. The few bastards who are pro-ESN/UGM will not hesitate to destroy the rest to achieve their devilish aim.

Same south easterners have been cheering ESN/UGM when they kill policemen and burn stations. Now its their turn. You don’t cut your nose to spite your face. The chicken has come to roost!

The earlier you lots begin to oppose these criminals and stand your ground the better for you. They’re doing the same damn thing they’ve been accusing the Fulani of. They don’t care about you Igbos or your welfare, its the power they want.

My friend shut up your dirty smelling mouth there if you dont know what to say. ESN and IPOB are here to stay and they're doing exactly what the people wants. Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by kingxsamz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Some ESN members are getting killed while involved in firefights with fulani herdsmen. They're not being paid a dime for that!
Your only contribution is to stay indoors for a day and you are out cooking nonsense. You asked for it!

Make it make sense.
You'd rather harm your own people than face your enemies?
Why not take this energy to Abuja na? Go and show them the useless power you have acquired na.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
UnclePati:
Goooooooood

An order is an order
The order was largely obeyed by banks civil servants public offices shops and private businesses

Please flog them ....
Everyone must fall in line and follow orders ... We no be mumu mallams wey no dey follow order ..

Sit at home ...

Onwu gbukwe GI na Nne GI...

Onye Ara..
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Hardfacts234(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Throwback:

Imagine this terrorists daring law abiding citizens?

ANC during the apartheid era of SA was then a political party that represented the majority black people who were not allowed to participate in national government. So they represented people who were not allowed representation.

The Igbos of Nigeria have a democratic representation of Igbo politicians who are the constitutionally recognised political leadership of the people.

As for IPOB, it is the Igbo version of boko haram. A minority who employ threats and violence to subdue the people to accept a forced leadership.

When the long arm of the law catches up with you, do not claim you are a harmless citizen who went to buy biro for NECO exam but was siezed by the security agents of the state.

Own up that you are a terrorist who has been neutralized.
Lol at "neutralized".

Neutralized? And you are still writing long epistle on a neutralized group.

Anyway, my threat to you on the next Monday's sit--at-home still stand. I dare you to boycott it in any SE cities since you truly believed that we have been neutralized. Let's see if you wouldn't be sent to your ancestors.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by eplanning: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

Oga abeg if you have a valid point to make do so without beating around the bush. I only expressed my thought; you're free to express yours too.

And so have I.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by tony5(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm very optimistic about this video.. On a second thought,its could be the government that sponsor those hoodlums disguising as IPOB.. Anyway it turns out. Let's all stay calm before point finger.
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Throwback: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hardfacts234:
Lol at "neutralized".

Neutralized? And you are still writing long epistle on a neutralized group.

Anyway, my threat to you on the next Monday's sit--at-home still stand. I dare you to boycott it in any SE cities since you truly believed that we have been neutralized. Let's see if you wouldn't be sent to your ancestors.

So says the terrorist group begging for human rights.

UK and UN will see this and immediately demand for Kanu's release?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by blackmaine: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't sit at home fools
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
No matter how una try in collabo with one particular mod for nairaland here...Igbos are still and will forever remain with IPOB.

All una efforts to give a dog a bad name to hang it is all in vain.

Una go see how dat mod go push dis propaganda to frontpage with full speed but it's all dead on arrival grin grin

What are you smoking bro?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
UnclePati:
Goooooooood

An order is an order

Please flog them ....

Sit at home ...

Order from who?
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by Sholaco: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

God bless you. Am so happy
Re: IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods by sage(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomi90:

Their demand is simple, release their leader you kidnapped. Without that there won't be peace for everybody.

The only place that isn’t having peace is Igbo land. Abuja is unaffected. DSS is unaffected. Buhari is unaffected

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.