Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo (45683 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2021
JESHAL:

The word of God is I interpreted by the Holy Spirit not the letters, these is a big difference between you and me, spirituality and ideology
Again... Again, Jesus Christ said HE is the Truth, but instead you believe, this against Jesus Christ, that scripture is absolute Truth. undecided
Either Jesus Christ lied or He told the truth, and you lie. This isn't rocket science. . undecided

Did Jesus Christ tell you that His Words needed this Special interpretation? If so, where? undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2021
neyoohhh:

What has quantum science got to do with artificial intelligence?

Gibberish nonesense.

A lot.

Artificial Intelligence will be integrated to the quantum systems at singularity. You better start studying.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Which mumu woman go claim feminist self...
Nigerian girls wey no know what feminism is all about they claim to belong.

Hunger dey waya you, you no get work except your pussy. You bring pussy to us, we fvck u and give u money to chop... Small change don enter ur hand now u want dey measure shoulders with men say you be feminist... undecided

Dey claim feminist until ulcer kill u there.

Feminists my heavy balls' sack... grin grin grin
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2021
aluyapreston:

I give up. you win. If you believe Acknowledging a spouse now means you are putting your trust on flesh, blood and whatever, then you clearly have serious issues with simple comprehension.
This isn't about what I believe but what God said. undecided

Women were made subordinates by a curse which God Himself placed on mankind from Adam, but Jesus Christ came and lifted that curse off of them and off men. So anyone who preaches otherwise is against God and Antichrist. That is what Jesus Christ proclaimed. undecided

Marriage was created by God before the curse so the assumption that a marriage can exist only with one partner as head over the other is a lie, and those who hold to that curse, are also not in agreement with God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

Even Paul repeated the fact that, through Jesus Christ, man has been rescued from the Law of Sin and Death- Genesis 2 vs 14 - 17 - for which man was eventually cursed in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19, so if you are a Paulian, at least know he said that much too. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2021
JESHAL:

Quantum science is still science, it can still be disproved in the future, as it's not absolute but for now serve as pragmatic interpretation for realities around us,

Male and female evolved with different Biological, psychologically ( neurological), features, men are more interested in things , women in people, reality is based on probabilities not possiblities , on generations not outliers, you are creating a narrative of the assumed future of human evolution, these is a construct not adhering to reality, you can't Rationalize the EVOLUTIONARY differences between men and women based on Quantum predictions, Darwinism is still a solid and sound theory, your constructs are idealizations

A lot of misappropriation there. Humans are quantum computational organisms designed specifically as biological bootloader for future digital super intelligence. So the idea of superiority of gender is a waste of time argument. What matters is bandwidth and compute capability for intelligent decision making so it has nothing to do with genderization of family leadership which religions and traditions has erroneously created for the gullible followers.

Religions must die for light of truth to penetrare further. Religions are mental virus mostly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by xeju: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Ababbio:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/you-wont-have-good-home-if-you-join-feminism-oyedepo-tells-women/%3famp
A social theory or political movement which argues that legal and social restrictions on women must be removed in order to bring about equality of the sexes in all aspects of public and private life...
They might be biologically different but they're equals and that equality brings about balance. Why would a man want to even lord over a woman by force, when he can get respect and love from showing respect and love himself. Do you love how your grandfathers and great grandfathers treated their wives, like materials/zombies which could be used and discarded anyhow and any time they want. I respect my mother, aunts, sisters, nieces, cousins, female friends, etc, and I've lived with them to an extent to understand that in my weaknesses they give strength and in their weaknesses and offer strength. Most of these religions actually promote misogynistic views towards women, well what do you expect from holy books/religons that promote violence, rape, slavery, etc. Some ladies claiming to be feminists don't even understand what the movement stands for, so don't use that to tag the movement to be evil. There was a time black Africans were treated as slaves, scumbags and lesser beings, should we still go on and accept such tags? And it's still like that in some parts of the world. The world is evolving, hence our mindsets need to evolve, physical strength doesn't mean you're better than a lady. Go to the departments in the various universities, you'll see ladies as the outstanding students. Respect to all wonderful ladies out there who know their worth
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Anyone gullible enough to swallow the many lies out of this man's mouth is not just ignorant of God's Truth but gunning for the worst of punishments from God. undecided

According to the Bible, woman was cursed, condemned by God to be ruled over by man and perish in the end - cease to exist / return to dust when she dies!

However, through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Sadly, your Mogs have no knowledge of this and so continue to preach lies as sermons in the name of God. undecided

What exactly is d lies u say is being preached?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2021
xeju:

A social theory or political movement which argues that legal and social restrictions on women must be removed in order to bring about equality of the sexes in all aspects of public and private life...
They might be biologically different but they're equals and that equality brings about balance. Why would a man want to even lord over a woman by force, when he can get respect and love from showing respect and love himself. Do you love how your grandfathers and great grandfathers treated their wives, like materials/zombies which could be used and discarded anyhow and any time they want. I respect my mother, aunts, sisters, nieces, cousins, female friends, etc, and I've lived with them to an extent to understand that in my weaknesses they give strength and in their weaknesses and offer strength. Most of these religions actually promote misogynistic views towards women, well what do you expect from holy books/religons that promote violence, rape, slavery, etc. Some ladies claiming to be feminists don't even understand what the movement stands for, so don't use that to tag the movement to be evil. There was a time black Africans were treated as slaves, scumbags and lesser beings, should we still go on and accept such tags? And it's still like that in some parts of the world. The world is evolving, hence our mindsets need to evolve, physical strength doesn't mean you're better than a lady. Go to the departments in the various universities, you'll see ladies as the outstanding students. Respect to all wonderful ladies out there who know their worth

Did d bible say that d man should "lord over a woman by force"?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Among the many lies he told you is that marriage won't work if you seek equality as a partner in your marriage. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

A lot of misappropriation there. Humans are quantum computational organisms designed specifically as biological bootloader for future digital super intelligence. So the idea of superiority of gender is a waste of time argument. What matters is bandwidth and compute capability for intelligent decision making so it has nothing to do with genderization of family leadership which religions and traditions has erroneously created for the gullible followers.

Religions must die for light of truth to penetrare further. Religions are mental virus mostly.

How did u come up with d notion about "superiority of gender" which u say must die?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by ofiko123(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2021
The bishop has spoken...
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by neyoohhh: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Your understanding of the subject of this discussion is very limited. Gender is universal and not limited to the human species, so it beyond the purview of race as you ignorantly compared.

Religions are human inventions but gender is not. So to understand gender and the role playing of gendered organisms the higher faculties must be summoned.

Starting from mental body, one can begin to simulate the mechanics of the mind in other to evaluate the role of gender and a universal governing organ, which is the brain and all gender have roles in defence or child birth etc but the universal capacity to Excell or not is a function of the brain box.

The quality of life is proportional to the functionality of your brain not your sex organ.

Isn't obvious that you need brain cells to function regardless of gender? ,lol you have to convince me that gender is universal as if it's not common knowledge.

My response was in relation to using cognitive power as the focal point for leadership in marriages. How does that work? . Marriage isn't capitalism, there's no competition, the leadership role of men is biologically/ evolutionary induced.

Your arguments about excelling fit's right well with race and iq studies in a competitive global environment and does very little to explain anything in relation with roles within a family structure which is more about social sciences rather than quantum mechanics or artificial intelligence.

Race and cognitive excellence is a perfect example which describes best what you are trying to explain. Using IQ outcomes as an example, we can see a correlation between smart countries and high development, though not causative.

Within a marriage , quantum mechanics and disembodied intelligence is irrelevant, the former deals with matter and the latter with artificial intelligence.

We would have to get to the point of being microchipped before that can even be considered, a solicitation for a breach of human ethics which will be met by extreme rejection and even if possible may not be sufficient in solving problems related to social sciences like human interaction which is far more complex than what any algorithms can handle.

So , gibberish nonesense .. imagine applying quantum mechanics logic to human interaction... Ugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Remember the Human body is not just the brain only, we have many other components, how do you want to rationalize away the XX and XY chromosomal differences between both genders, how do you want to rationalize away the fact that men possess more testerones and women possess more estrogens, how do you want to rationalize that on an average men are physically superior to women, explain all these to me, please let it make sense, even the neurological ( the brain)science is still untapped field not yet fully understood hence you can't make affirmations that we should let go of religion, cultures and traditions, until there is sufficient scientific research empirically sound to form a conclusive theory like evolutionary theory, I will continue to work with what I can adapt with, Darwinism, not constructs of a probability of Quantum predictions of human evolutions not yet validated by science yet
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Among the many lies he told you is that marriage won't work if you seek equality as a partner in your marriage. undecided

Who is d "he" that u are referring to? Did me and u previously have any discussion where I told u that someone told me anything about marriage? Kindly produce where we had that conversation. If u can't, then u are now d one lying.

What does d bible say about d relationship between a husband and wife?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... Again, Jesus Christ said HE is the Truth, but instead you believe, this against Jesus Christ, that scripture is absolute Truth. undecided
Either Jesus Christ lied or He told the truth, and you lie. This isn't rocket science. . undecided

Did Jesus Christ tell you that His Words needed this Special interpretation? If so, where? undecided

Arguing metaphysical components of reality is pointless as we can reach no meaningful conclusions, each with his dogma, I choose religion, follow your Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology, spirituality shouldn't be debated like religion
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Who is d "he" that u are referring to? Did me and u previously have any discussion where I told u that someone told me anything about marriage? Kindly produce where we had that conversation. If u can't, then u are now d one lying.

What does d bible say about d relationship between a husband and wife?
Was this here (below) not your question to me?
lexy2014:

The New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, declared that He alone is Head & Master over each person who belongs to Him. And He also condemned the serving of two masters. - Matthew 23 vs 7 - 10

What is written in Ephesians obviously goes against Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law, when it suggests that women are to submit/worship their husbands proclaiming that husbands are heads, this again against Jesus Christ's own decree, over their wives. lipsrsealed

So when a husband and his wife obey what is written in Ephesians, they actually do so against Jesus Christ and so are not of Him undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2021
JESHAL:
Arguing metaphysical components of reality is pointless as we can reach no meaningful conclusions, each with his dogma, I choose religion, follow your Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology, spirituality shouldn't be debated like religion
So you don't believe Jesus Christ but instead you have religion to believe in. Goodluck! undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, declared that He alone is Head & Master over each person who belongs to Him. And He also condemned the serving of two masters. - Matthew 23 vs 7 - 10

What is written in Ephesians obviously goes against Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law, when it suggests that women are to submit/worship their husbands proclaiming that husbands are heads, this again against Jesus Christ's own decree, over their wives. lipsrsealed

So when a husband and his wife obey what is written in Ephesians, they actually do so against Jesus Christ and so are not of Him undecided

So? What then is d issue?

Meanwhile, Who is d "he" that u are referring to? Did me and u previously have any discussion where I told u that someone told me anything about marriage?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Anyone gullible enough to swallow the many lies out of this man's mouth is not just ignorant of God's Truth but gunning for the worst of punishments from God. undecided

According to the Bible, woman was cursed, condemned by God to be ruled over by man and perish in the end - cease to exist / return to dust when she dies!

However, through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Sadly, your Mogs have no knowledge of this and so continue to preach lies as sermons in the name of God. undecided

Miss Bible twister, you are quick to quote the old testament and back your claim that "through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God". Abi?

But we found these in the NEW TESTAMENT AND NOT THE OLD TESTAMENT.

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV);

“as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV);

“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord” (Colossians 3:18 KJV);

“The aged women [are to] … teach the young women to be … obedient to their own husbands” (Titus 2:3-5 KJV),

and “ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands” (1 Peter 3:1 KJV).

Oyedepo Is actually right by saying femists like you want to teach God how to go about his business, you want to claim to be more knowledgeable than your creator.

Why not start producing your own sperm?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you don't believe Jesus Christ but instead you have religion to believe in. Goodluck! undecided

Yh
Goodluck
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Aug 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Miss Bible twister, you are quick to quote the old testament and back your claim that "through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God". Abi?

But we found these in the NEW TESTAMENT AND NOT THE OLD TESTAMENT.

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV);

“as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV);

“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord” (Colossians 3:18 KJV);

“The aged women [are to] … teach the young women to be … obedient to their own husbands” (Titus 2:3-5 KJV),

and “ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands” (1 Peter 3:1 KJV).

Oyedepo Is actually right by saying femists like you want to teach God how to go about his business, you want to claim to be more knowledgeable than your creator.

Why not start producing your own sperm?

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

What has Matthew 23: 7-10 got to do with marriage and how's it connected to Ephesians? Where in Ephesians are u referring?
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

As a creature of choice I prefer it's dogma than any man made ideology, Christianity as a religion is my choice, many other religions out there with their delusions, I chose my belief system because of things that I can't explain ( metaphysics)
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by neyoohhh: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

A lot.

Artificial Intelligence will be integrated to the quantum systems at singularity. You better start studying.

Duh..
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

A lot.

BIOLOGY Trumps PSYCHOLOGY
Nature prevails over nuture
Brain is a component of the human species, many other components that must evolve as it involves, don't limit your mind to the spectrum of just the brain only
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Just listen to how confused you sound, you mean the Apostles of Jesus Christ going against his teachings yet have the verses quoted all over the new testament.

Bring ya head.

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kindly quote ur reference in Ephesians let's see where d contradiction u are referring to lies
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Just listen to how confused you sound, you mean the Apostles of Jesus Christ going against his teachings yet have the verses quoted all over the new testament.

Bring ya head.
Jesus Christ never asked you to trust in the words of his apostles. He told you that you are to trust in and obey Him and Him alone, the one who is the Word of God. undecided

Even God warned you against putting your trust in even the words of men, when in Jeremiah 17 vs 5, He declared "cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man..."undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never asked you to trust in the words of his apostles. He told you that you are to trust in and obey Him and Him alone, the one who is the Word of God. undecided

Debating metaphysics is pointless
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2021
JESHAL:
Debating metaphysics is pointles
Jesus Christ, the Word of God, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God is God's Truth. So I never debate His Words at all. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the Word of God, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God is God's Truth. So I never debate His Words at all. undecided

He's not here to defend himself and never will be , he is the only one that can argue with you since it's his truth
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2021
JESHAL:
He's not here to defend himself and never will be , he is the only one that can argue with you since it's his truth
Defend Himself in what sense? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.