Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released (23325 Views)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by tutudesz: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
domchike:
Is that one giving you an erection. Yes we are the black jews of west Africa
Oga, there's no such thing as black Jews. Stop ass licking these people.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Moneyboyz: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga oh. People who are meant to protect you are the ones hunting you.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by onuman: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Acting outlaw has become the stigma of the present administration in Nigeria.

President Buhari went to the UN and asked for a sovereign state of Palestine.

He returned to Nigeria and started to arrest, detain, imprison or kill people in the east of Nigeria asking for restoration of Biafra through a popular referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by domchike(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
But there is and i grew up knowing am a Jew
Igbo is derived from Hebrew
Activist001:

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by pieces18: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:
What us the meaning of "Igbo Jew"? And when and how did Igbos become "Jews"?

The same Jews that will spit on your black skin?

Anyways, I'm happy she has regained her freedom.

My brother, I don ask this question tire. Brainwashed people. What's Igbo Jew? Majority these Igbo guys are nothing but mumu. This is how badly KANU has deceived them.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
there is nothing called igbo jew. u are either a jew or not
Igbo Jew, more like Ijew.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Southernigbo:

Do u don’t know there are Jewish Americans? Why can’t there be Igbo Jews?
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by mofedamijo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
What is Igbo Jews
LoL

The closest African Jews are thr Ethiopians. There are so many Ethiopians in Isreal who are born Jews, and who their Ancestral homes have been Israel/Isreali Jews. You will find so many of this Ethiopian Jews in the Israeli Army.

But guess what, they are hated and have been denied citizenship. As a matter of fact, they are being evicted from Isreal.

STOP THINKING THE ISRAELIS CARE ABOUT ANY BLACK MAN. NO THEY DON'T GIVE A Bleep.

There is absolutely nothing like Igbo jews, absolutely non.

3 Likes

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by gidgiddy: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Im glad she has bee released

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by LadyExcellency: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Activist001:

What's this stupidity all about?

CNN, Aljazeera still use the terms Iranian Jews. Ethiopian Jews, Russian Jews etc and nobody ever questions them.

This Igbo phobia is running some of you mad.

7 Likes

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Ashley86400: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rgade:

Malcolm was a black Muslim.
What’s the difference?

I’m sure you identify with one foreign religion or the other Mr inferiority complex.
Jew- a person from the Jewish ethnic group.
Muslim - Religion.

They don't relate at all.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Emergingnation(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s]Another delusional brainwashed fake Aba jew[/s].
This illiterate Aboki at it again,

Why not add your infamous (ret@rded delusion monkey) as usual..
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by LadyExcellency: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ashley86400:

Jew- a person from the Jewish ethnic group.
Muslim - Religion.

They don't relate at all.

Persian Jews
Persian Jews or Iranian Jews are the descendents of Jews who were historically associated with the Persian Empire, whose successor state is Iran. The biblical books of Esther, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezra, and Nehemiah contain references to the lives and experiences of Jews who lived in Persia

So are Igbo Jews with their own history.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by tishbite41(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Real Igbo woman
Powerful Igbo Jew
She stood with the Israelis to the end
Unlike Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emergingnation:
This illiterate Aboki at it again,

Why not add your infamous (ret@rded delusion monkey) as usual..

The wailing of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
Basta@d doesn't even know the meaning of illiteracy.
Better go to a night school to brush up on your education. Radio Biafuro is not doing you any good.

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by AyakaDunukofia: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Southernigbo:

Definition of Jew
1: a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people
2: one whose religion is Judaism
3a: a member of the tribe of Judah

MERRIAN WEBSTER

Either of the above
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Emergingnation(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s]

The wailing of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
Basta@d doesn't even know the meaning of illiteracy.
Better go to a night school to brush up on your education. Radio Biafuro is not doing you any good.[/s]
very low IQ Aboki with poor vocabulary ..

You need basic education..
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emergingnation:

I use basic vocabulary that you and your fellow shallow brainless IPIG terrorist monkeys will understand. No need using complex and advanced vocabulary for dumb shallow brainless easily sawed dotards with the thinking faculty of a jelly fish.

I have more education in my pinky finger than your useless drunkard village father and the most educated man in your clan.
I didn't attend one of those glorified high schools that you call Universities where you bribe lecturers for grades, where you buy exam papers, where you cheat your way through and your olosho sisters FVCK their way through.
I went to a prestigious world class university that monkeys like you can only dream of.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emergingnation:

Looking for a Fulani to blame your sorry miserable low life existence on abi?
Sorry IPIG terrorist monkey, I'm a Yoruba man from Lagos State. One of these days I will lead the force that will drive you monkeys out of my father's land. Write that down and take it to the bank.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Emergingnation(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

I use basic vocabulary that you and your fellow shallow brainless IPIG terrorist monkeys will understand. No need using complex and advanced vocabulary for dumb shallow brainless easily sawed dotards with the thinking faculty of a jelly fish.

I have more education in my pinky finger than your useless drunkard village father and the most educated man in your clan.
I didn't attend one of those glorified high schools that you call Universities where you bribe lecturers for grades, where you buy exam papers, where you cheat your way through and your olosho sisters FVCK their way through.
I went to a prestigious world class university that monkeys like you can only dream of.

[/s]
Try harder, it's still very poor!

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Emergingnation(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Looking for a Fulani to blame your sorry miserable low life existence on abi?
Sorry IPIG terrorist monkey, I'm a Yoruba man from Lagos State. One of these days I will lead the force that will drive you monkeys out of my father's land. Write that down and take it to the bank.
Fulani Marauder stop claiming Yoruba !
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by naijaking1: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Plut01:

".......an Igbo Jew who was arrested." Has it been confirmed Igbos are really Jew?

Who's going to confirm?
Buhari and his Fulani clansmen?

1 Like

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by blackmaine: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Once you keep the traditions of Torah even if you're a Gentile , you're automatically a Jew.. It doesn't mean you must be born a Jew, Only People from Judah are Jews, Other descendants borrowed the name, Yacob married four wives, only people from Judah are Jews , others borrowed the name, so as it stands the igbos are the descendants of Gad... So if an Igbo man is telling you he's a Jew I don't think he's mistaking it, remember as we migrate so many things are possible of influencing us as humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by kamalbob(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/nigeria-releases-local-jewish-leader-who-was-arrested-with-israeli-filmmakers/

Igbo jew? Which kind yeye combination b dat. Look at her hahaha... Sooner or later these people will renounce their tribe and jump on to the Jews ship which will definitely end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Emergingnation post=104618616] Fulani Marauder stop claiming Yoruba ![/quote][/s]

I'm not like you and your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys that try to masquerade as a Yoruba man so that you can confuse some gullible Yoruba youths to fall for your online IPIG propaganda.
Believe me, I know your modus operandi. I have exposed many Emekas and Uchennas posing as Omo Odua on NL.
I don't need to prove my heritage to you or any IPIG terrorist monkey. All I know is that when the shit hits the fan, you and your fellow IPIG monkeys will be driven out my land by any means necessary.
I'm praying for your Biafuro to succeed so that I can drive you away from my land. Keep pushing your luck, you dumb FVCK.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Ovis1302(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
mofedamijo:
What is Igbo Jews
LoL

The closest African Jews are thr Ethiopians. There are so many Ethiopians in Isreal who are born Jews, and who their Ancestral homes have been Israel/Isreali Jews. You will find so many of this Ethiopian Jews in the Israeli Army.

But guess what, they are hated and have been denied citizenship. As a matter of fact, they are being evicted from Isreal.

STOP THINKING THE ISRAELIS CARE ABOUT ANY BLACK MAN. NO THEY DON'T GIVE A Bleep.

There is absolutely nothing like Igbo jews, absolutely non.

The Ethiopian Jews ( derogatory referred to as Falasha Jews)have made Aliyah several times to Isreal.
I don’t think they are evicted from Isreal.Most of them have integrated with their fellow Jews in Israel.
We have the following:Ethiopian Jews;American Jews ; and Russian Jews.
And now Igbo Jews.
Haba, na Nigeria wan come carry last.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by Thomist(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hausaman:
An Igbo Jew, again ?. I taught all Igbo's migrated from Nazareth, which makes all of them Jews. Imagine some people claiming to be Jesus son of Mary killers. No be small thing oooooo. I now see the the connecting dots, to their wailing for, law of karma is seriously after them, for murdering a prophet of God.

NB Muslims don't believe he was killed, but rather, protected for God took him to heaven.

Please has your ignorance gotten to the extent of not knowing how to communicate?
repeat yourself cow brain..
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
The Igbo Jews should leave Nigeria and ship their Jew asses to Isreal.
Re: Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
THERE ARE ONLY 2 MAJOR RACES OF PEOPLE ON EARTH BEFORE GOD. FIRST ARE JEWS, WHILE THE SECOND ARE GENTILES. OUTSIDE JEWS, EVERY PERSON ON EARTH, WHETHER AMERICAN, GERMAN OR AN AFRICAN IS A GENTILE. THERE IS A THIRD RACE, BUT ITS A MIXTURE OF THE FIRST TWO RACES. WHEN A JEW MARRIES A GENTILE OR A GENTILE MARRIES A JEW, THEY WILL PRODUCE A SAMARITAN. GOD HAS DIFFERENT PROGRAM FOR JEWS AND DIFFERENT PROGRAM FOR GENTILES AND SAMARITANS. IN MATTHEW 10:5-6, WHEN JESUS SENT OUT THE 12 TO GO AND PREACH, HE COMMANDED THEM NOT TO GO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, NOR THE SAMARITANS BUT TO GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (THE JEWS). NO GENTILE OR SAMARITAN, WHETHER AMERICAN, GERMAN OR AN AFRICAN, HAS THE BIBLE RIGHT TO PRACTICE JUDAISM. JUDAISM IS STRICTLY FOR ISRAELIS, WHILE CHRISTIANITY IS FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY. WHEN GOD FINISHES HIS PLAN OF SALVATION WITH GENTILES AND SAMARITANS, HE WILL BRING JEWS BACK TO HIS PLAN OF SALVATION AS ACCOMPLISHED IN CHRIST. FOR NOW, THEY DO NOT BELIEVEV IN CHRIST AND THE BLINDNESS NOT TO RECOGNISE CHRIST, WHEN HE CAME, HAPPENED TO THEM SO THAT THEY COULD KILL CHRIST AND HIS BLOOD SHED FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY TO RECEIVE SALVATION. THEY WERE THE ORIGINAL BRANCH, BUT THEY WERE CUT OFF SO THAT WE COULD BE GRAFTED IN. GOD DOESNT WORK WITH THEM OUTSIDE THEIR HOME LAND AND HE PROMISED TO RETURN THEM TO THE HOMELAND FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD WHERE THEY WERE SCATTERED TO, IN THE ENDTIME. THEY WERE SCATTERED FOR GOD TO ALLOW GENTILES AND SAMARITANS ENOUGH TIME OF GRACE AND WE HAVE HAD OVER 2000 YEARS OF GRACE. JEWS RETURNED BACK TO THE HOMELAND IN 1948, AFTER 2000 YEARS MEANING THAT THEY ARE READY TO BE GRAFTED BACK INTO GOD'S PROGRAM. IT ALSO MEANS THAT THE TIME OF GRACE FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY IS ALMOST OVER. BEFORE THEY CAN START WORSHIPPING GOD AGAIN, THEY NEED TO REBUILD THEIR TEMPLE WHICH THE ROMANS DESTROYED IN AD 70. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, IS WHERE WE HAVE THE 3RD LARGEST MOSQUE IN THE WORLD ( AL AQSA MOSQUEsmiley. THIS BY IMPLICATION, MEANS THAT THE MOSQUE WILL GO DOWN. THE IMPLICATION UPON HUMANITY, IS A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID. THAT WAR IS UPON HUMANITY ALREADY BUT IS WAITING FOR THE DAY U.N WILL RECOGNISE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL AND ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND PULL DOWN THE NOBLE SANCTUARY (AL AQSA MOSQUE) SPARKING OFF THE WAR. DONT SAY THAT U ARE IN NIGERIA, THAT IT WONT TOUCH YOU AS MUSLIMS WHO ARE BETTER INFORMED OVER THIS THAN CHRISTIANS, HAVE COVERED EVERY VILLAGE UPON THIS EARTH WITH AK-47 AND REVOLVERS. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO GO AND GET A GUN, NO. I AM ASKING YOU TO REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST FOR THE FINAL END IS ALREADY UPON HUMANITY. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal / Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.