Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74972 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

I can bet he is browsing his pages and follows him on Instagram...me wey b im fan no de follow am for social media...but this one go check Ronaldo profile every morning once he wakes up...b4 he prays ...he surfs Ronaldo grin grin grin
You no get data to follow am nah grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You no get data to follow am nah grin

Meet the most insure fan in football... ronaldo gives him orgasms grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Meet the most insure fan in football... ronaldo gives him orgasms grin grin
Oh you mean to say, you get orgasm for sucking his d*ck??
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

He can't even do any woman again....ronaldo satisfies him daily... dont worry just chill...the serie a starts soon...so much to talk about ...I can imagine the boner u got when he celebrated his hat trick against atletico...u cud imagine him dogging ur ass grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Just admit oga grin grin...ronaldo gives u goosebumps...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just admit oga grin grin...ronaldo gives u goosebumps...
just like Messi gives you sleepless day and night right??
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
just like Messi gives you sleepless day and night right??

I hv never seen a psychopathic Ronaldo stalker...if u were in Italy...I'm sure ud b in jail for stalking grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

I hv never seen a psychopathic Ronaldo stalker...if u were in Italy...I'm sure ud b in jail for stalking grin grin
Then Argentines would have cremated you long ago
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by GhostWisperer: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahaha........ Go face Ghost.wisperer wey wan finish your life grin

The plonker has never passed the idiot-proof test for once on this page.

He's just a C Ronaldo PR princess.

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Then Argentines would have cremated you long ago

grin..even the Argentines will b wondering if u are normal grin grin... cos the way u love Ronaldo...even messi will b jealous grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin..even the Argentines will b wondering if u are normal grin grin... cos the way u love Ronaldo...even messi will b jealous grin
You feel terrible for getting a dose of your own pills grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You feel terrible for getting a dose of your own pills grin grin

grin grin grin how can I...I'm just amazed at seeing a stalker...u actually created a thread about Ronaldo grin grin grin oh my goodness...u actually grin grin grin created a thread grin grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin how can I...I'm just amazed at seeing a stalker...u actually created a thread about Ronaldo grin grin grin oh my goodness...u actually grin grin grin created a thread grin grin grin
and it won't be the last so get use to it
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
and it won't be the last so get use to it

grin grin grin I no talk am...he lives breathes sleeps Ronaldo...ojeemah the stalker grin grin grin correct
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin I no talk am...he lives breathes sleeps Ronaldo...ojeemah the stalker grin grin grin correct
over 90% of your activities on sport section is about trolling Messi

Obsessed and insecure asshole talking crap
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mr Ronaldo's lying machine and d*ck sucker
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

grin grin...but u broke the record by creating a thread about Ronaldo grin grin grin...iakways knew u loved him....u just dint know how to admit it grin grin grin...he actually created a thread on Ronaldo grin grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

grin grin Mr Ronaldo stalker ...he can't live without mentioning the great name.... singing Celine dions " how can I live without u, I want to know " grin grin it plays in his head whenever he w4nks of his pics grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Don't worry ur reward is coming soon grin grin ur work will not go unnoticed...ronaldo go acknowledge u for always being on his case promoting him grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:

The man that created a thread about Ronaldo and promised to create more... grin grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Don't worry ur reward is coming soon grin grin ur work will not go unnoticed...ronaldo go acknowledge u for always being on his case promoting him grin
Have you collected your reward for d*ck Sucking him??
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Have you collected your reward for d*ck Sucking him??

I hv ur award in my hands specifically for ur works on Ronaldo

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goddons50: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2021
ALL OF U ARE FOOLS.... INSULTING EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF 2BILLIONAIRES IN ITALY AND FRANCE ENJOYING THEIR WEALTH.....THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW U ALL ARE IN EXISTENCE....LATER IF UR PRESIDENT CALL U LAZY YOUTHS....U ALL WILL B D FIRST TO FIGHT BACK...BABA IS RIGHT JARE... NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY BUT HARDWORKING IN NAIRALAND
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Insectkiller: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jah bless you

Former Egyptian coach Mohsen Saleh, you have said it all... That boy, meassi is a pig shedding crocodile tears

angry grin grin

Messi and pig are like this

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Last 4 yrs he didn't spend money abi? Do you know how much he is taxed out of this income? Will you ever work for free? If Messi have being under performing do you think Barca would not have bundled him out?. The coach saying it, has he ever worked for free?
Did they tell him to play for free. Reduce your wage to LA Liga standard simple
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by deltateam: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Kenneth10110:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/youre-greedy-not-the-only-one-saleh-slams-ex-barcelona-star/kvwrsxqb1ii01qrub83xbtcqw

Lol. Is it your greed?

Human beings are funny. They will often tell you to do what they, themselves will not do.

He deserves every money that comes to him with his goals stats averaging almost 1 goal for every match played.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Kalubolt:

Did they tell him to play for free. Reduce your wage to LA Liga standard simple

What is simple there? Are you wishing him growth or backward? Will Barca increase his wage if he is not productive? Why should he sacrifice for the club? Messi was an investment that paid off for them.

Let me ask you. If you work in an organization that pays you well and suddenly they have financial crisis will you accept salary cut? Knowing that other organizations are in need of your services and can offer you higher pay. The answer is No.

I suspect high level of fraud has played out at the echelon of Barca management and they are covering it up
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin b him own
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chachamiliano:

What is simple there? Are you wishing him growth or backward? Will Barca increase his wage if he is not productive? Why should he sacrifice for the club? Messi was an investment that paid off for them.

Let me ask you. If you work in an organization that pays you well and suddenly they have financial crisis will you accept salary cut? Knowing that other organizations are in need of your services and can offer you higher pay. The answer is No.

I suspect high level of fraud has played out at the echelon of Barca management and they are covering it up
I agree to everything you said here, but why was he crying as if he loves the club if he can't sacrifice for them
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kalubolt:

I agree to everything you said here, but why was he crying as if he loves the club if he can't sacrifice for them

If you watch the video very well, you will notice familiar faces, friends and colleagues and all started with a round of applause for him. The truth is giving farewell speech is always emotional no matter how strong hearted you are, something, someone or memories will bring you to tears. Beside he offered a 50% wage cut what other sacrifice can be harder than that?
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chachamiliano:

If you watch the video very well, you will notice familiar faces, friends and colleagues and all started with a round of applause for him. The truth is giving farewell speech is always emotional no matter how strong hearted you are, something, someone or memories will bring you to tears. Beside he offered a 50% wage cut what other sacrifice can be harder than that?
Once again I agree with you on the seeing friends around to have evoke emotions. But on the wage part he still didn't do enough and do you know why.
1st, his contract that just ended was made known to the public that its 600k per week. But secretly Barca were paying him 2.4m per week and he collected it for 4 good years. Now the secret salary has been blown open, he now agrees to a 50% pay cut which will now be 1.2m per week, that's still too high and still the highest in the world.
So I ask, what is bad in collecting the original 600k or 500k they made the public believe he was collecting 5yrs ago. Don't forget in that 4yrs he made 490m plus others he has been receiving before then.
Will him now collecting 600 or 500k now make him poor. Whatever he's today Barca did it even though I won't deny he has also paid his dues to Barca.
I know it's not possible to play for free, but if he do it, it's not a bad idea.
Think about it

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kalubolt:

Once again I agree with you on the seeing friends around to have evoke emotions. But on the wage part he still didn't do enough and do you know why.
1st, his contract that just ended was made known to the public that its 600k per week. But secretly Barca were paying him 2.4m per week and he collected it for 4 good years. Now the secret salary has been blown open, he now agrees to a 50% pay cut which will now be 1.2m per week, that's still too high and still the highest in the world.
So I ask, what is bad in collecting the original 600k or 500k they made the public believe he was collecting 5yrs ago. Don't forget in that 4yrs he made 490m plus others he has been receiving before then.
Will him now collecting 600 or 500k now make him poor. Whatever he's today Barca did it even though I won't deny he has also paid his dues to Barca.
I know it's not possible to play for free, but if he do it, it's not a bad idea.
Think about it

1. Earning and purchasing power of an individual can never be quantified that is why our needs and wants are insatiable. Note one thing, you adjust to your earnings. It is easier to adjust to higher earning than adjusting to pay cut.
2. If Messi goes from earning 2.4 to earning 600k weekly that about 300% decline in wages and if you ask me, YES IT WILL MAKE HIM POOR. Will he be able to be counted amongst great sport earners like C. Ronaldo, Le brone James, Floyd Mayweather, Hamilton?
Finally, he has over paid his dues for Barca, whatsoever Barca gave him, he has paid back more than double

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.