Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74866 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by chukwugoziegi: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Estimation shows that Messi makes between 250-300 million euros for FC Barcelona every year so if Barcelona choose to pay more than he currently earns, it is justified.

Finally, even if Messi chooses to play for free which is such a RIDICULOUS thing to do, Barcelona won't be able to register the club still because of the huge salary other players are currently earning. Another problem the club is currently facing even after his departure.

Too many useless players in that club earning fat.

But no, let's blame Messi for wrecking the club with his huge salary.

You people blaming Messi and asking him to play for free need serious help. Only Nigerians think working FOC for an organisation that makes money off your back is a good thing. Una gbadun Slavery culture too much for this country.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chingykay77(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?

No mind am(Messi) he wants to do like Xavi and Iniesta so that when next he faces barca they(Barca Fans) will be shouting his name like a toad that wants to mate.
Well CR7 for Champions League this season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Uchesis: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
The same people that are saying Messi is a one club man, that he should try another league, that he should leave his comfort zone, that he is afraid of challenge, bla bla bla...They are the same people that are now saying that he should stay in barca and play for free. Haters gonna hate? Na wah ooo

3 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

He can play for much more less than that instead of crying like a baby.
Yeah..
He should play for free..
After all,na him Papa own FC Barcelona..

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by ThierryJay: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Uchesis:
The same people that are saying Messi is a one club man, that he should try another league, that he should leave his comfort zone, that he is afraid of challenge, bla bla bla...They are the same people that are now saying that he should stay in barca and play for free. Haters gonna hate? Na wah ooo

Leave those blockheads alone o. They need to rant and display their stup1dity on a grand scale. Dem be association of retardees on this thread.

Even Suarez who had only been at the club for 7years cried, how much more someone who has been at the club since he was 13 years old and won 35 trophies and multiple awards? Please let the dunderheads continue to cry abeg.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
aribisala0:
Nothing .
He has done what I would do without the tears
Have you been in a club for 21years and had to leave suddenly,without being ready?
I would also shed a few tears and there's nothing wrong with showing emotions..
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
aribisala0:
Well he could have agreed to a DIFFERENT deal. He did not HAVE TO leave
He CHOSE to leave
He never had a DIFFERENT deal..
He had ONE deal..
Which he agreed to and the next,he was told that it wasn't going to work out,because of external factors..
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by GhostWisperer: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
Messi is better than C Ronaldo by every standard. That has been settled. You don't need to be a Messi fan to know this.

Maybe he acted a little bit too dramatic during the press conference. But what he had in pretence, Ronaldo doubles in insecurity, arrogance, envy and lack of sportsmanship.

Are you too blind to see that or you're just one CR dick hopper?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by michaelbills(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Off key.

MajorGeneralLaw:
the dwarf of a Messi is a catastrophic failure.
how can a self acclaimed goat be stagnated in a particular club for centuries.
I remember years back when I was a kid in primary School I used to hear of Messi in Barcelona.
Now I've graduated from the University, got married and have kids and my kids have grown up and started high school and the idiot is still in Barcelona.
isn't he ashamed of himself when he sees his mates and a great player like Ronaldo moving to different leagues and breaking records while he's still stucked in a useless club for centuries.
the dwarf remains a huge failure as long as football is consigned.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

Which one is your own?

Your hatred for success of others is evidently clear here.

I'm one of his millions of fans and I always wish him well wherever he goes.

You're neither a football manager nor financier, so why worry yourself.

I'm sure your comment would have been different if Messi were your brother.

I beg wish him well so that it can be well with you and your family too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by kellyzaf(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bros b4 u draw ur analysis u hv to know these, firstly football is all about business and for the money so he has the right to go where that favours him most, secondly if all these yrs he was in Barca that at a time he suddenly became a flop to the Barca team, i m sure they will definitely terminate his contract and ask him to leave cuz they r not running a charity org. So lets be true to ourselves here b4 conclusion. Cheers !!
Kingcalls:

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by FahBuLous: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
oga u don't have to show ur stupidity by calling names here, the term FOOL should be referred to you cos everyone is airing his view without insults Untill a FOOL like u come in
It's only FOOLS that make the kind of comments you make...
Thicker fools quote reasonable people like me and show forth their foolishness...
Bro, with all due respect, you are a fool...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by lanas: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
@Kingscall. May ur loyalty never b tested. After taking 50% paycut? May be ure expecting him at age 34 to collect around 75% paycut or even playing for free before u will confirm his loyalty for Barca. We need to b rational with our judgement. U can only judge him when u have ever been in similar situation, involving huge money like dat of his expected salary.

Kingcalls:

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goddons50: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
michaelbills:

Off key.

Hahahahahahaha......just like in primary school days....I have graduated from high institution and simbi and edet are still in primary school,,,,and that useless textbook made us to believe that they are very intelligent o....but I keep wondering y they r still stuck in primary school..... ANYWAYS b happy for messi, if not for him and Ronaldo football won't b dis competitive...

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Maximus85(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Wow! Bro abeg I wan give you two bottles of cold Heineken. You are absolutely intelligent. Emptyheaded messi's fans will never understand. Messi the rat.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by timbros(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Timbros I talk am cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy

I'm glad some people can see through those tears.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

Cry cry baby. Go ask your mother who gave her the doggy that led to you.
Agbero! Which motor park are you harassing people? I blame your ashawo mother for not using condoms...rot in hell!
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by zudozz: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
who is listening to this terrorist?
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by oliverano: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Casalee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Agbero! Which motor park are you harassing people? I blame your ashawo mother for not using condoms...rot in hell!

Cry more baby boy, son of thousand fathers. What did you LovePeddler mother say? Who gave her the doggy that birth you? Let her know you have been disgracing your lineage since on seun's nairaland.

Ero Ileya
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by aribisala0(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
donbenie:
He never had a DIFFERENT deal..
He had ONE deal..
Which he agreed to and the next,he was told that it wasn't going to work out,because of external factors..
I don't know book
I was not there ? Were you?
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Advancedman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Who is saleh? Did he coach egypt or lybia for free? Did messi in question didnt accept 50% pay cut something
ronaldo will never do for Madrid To the poster above me keep the tears coming

Being a messi fan means you are blind and brainless.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kalubolt:
This Egyptian coach is super spot on. If he really loves Barcelona and wants to stay to avoid those tears he could have lowered his wages to LA Liga standard. After in his last 4yrs alone he earn at Barca above €400m that brought Barca to where they are now financially. Why leaving them now that they needed him most.

Last 4 yrs he didn't spend money abi? Do you know how much he is taxed out of this income? Will you ever work for free? If Messi have being under performing do you think Barca would not have bundled him out?. The coach saying it, has he ever worked for free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by GIdiata(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
the dwarf of a Messi is a catastrophic failure.
I remember years back when I was a kid in primary School I used to hear of Messi in Barcelona.
Now I've graduated from the University, got married and have kids and my kids have grown up and started high school and the idiot is still in Barcelona.
isn't he ashamed of himself when he sees his mates and a great player like Ronaldo moving to different leagues and breaking records while he's still stucked in a useless club for centuries.
the dwarf remains a huge failure as long as football is consigned.

see olodo wey dey call person failure.
Ordinary to spell Concerned d hard yougrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Christaks:
Ok we have heard, but y the crocodile tears, like he didn't do it for money.

If he loves the club very much, he would hv found a way out and stayed.
It all about money bro, let's not pretend.

Have you ever given a speech? I remembered a time I left a toxic organization for a better paying job, while giving my farewell speech, I was in tears because of the emotion the atmosphere carries. People should respect that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by deavicky(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
If not for bad governance by APC , Messi wouldn't had left Barcelona.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by MrOwonikoko: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Guy brain you no get at all haba!
Why did Penaldo join Juventus and not Genoa FC so that he can see how easy to be scoring goals and lift the club up to major competitions? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Johnnydboy: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

yen yen yen..e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by timberprides: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

sorry bro what type have job or biss are u into,and how much are u earnin

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Reeberry: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Very greedy mf. If you truly 'love' the club like you claim, you'll play for free.

Now he's left the club in a huge financial mess.
He should play for free? Why can't you work for free? Your level of hatred is beyond your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by lkillbrokehoes: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
[s]the dwarf of a Messi is a catastrophic failure.
the dwarf remains a huge failure as long as football is consigned.[/s]
Ebenezertriumph the simp and pathological liar, who dash you wife and kids? no be school drop out you be? why do you lie with so much confidence? smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.