Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74858 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goddons50: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
USELESS ARGUMENTS....if i were Messi, i will just retire from the club side and b playing only Copa America since Copa America is a shortcuT for winning the ballondor... CORRUPTION IN FIFA IS THE SAME AS D NIGERIAN CORRUPTION...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

Cry more baby boy, son of thousand fathers. What did you LovePeddler mother say? Who gave her the doggy that birth you? Let her know you have been disgracing your lineage since on seun's nairaland.

Ero Ileya
Pele o Christmas goat, ewure abule!
Bastard that doesn't know father! Omo ale jati jati!
U are a disgrace to the whole world, irresponsible maggot infected brain mother fucker.
Eran oko!
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Dextre(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

50% pay cut like say he dint know that even with that , it wudnt work...the guy just de gas light una ...

Ogbeni read some news, even if he had taken 100% cut, e nor go still do. I don’t understand you people talking sef, like se make d guy forfeit salary to please una ni abi I nor understand. because this arguement is just crazy. He is working and he has to get paid, it’s simple as ABC, if dey can’t , den he should move.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
aribisala0:
I don't know book
I was not there ? Were you?
I know book and I made the effort to read what has been said..
Messi himself reported that an agreement was reached between the two parties,based on the content of a new contract..
He had already accepted the new contract,only for the President to announce that the LA Liga stipulations cannot permit them to sign him..
No further negotiations was carried out..

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by AyoII(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
fowlyansh181:
He is simply wrong and talking out of his aS5..

Barcelona’s wage bill with Messi was previously at 105% , without Messi it is now at 90%, and la liga rules requires it to be at 70%, so even if Messi agreed to play for free in Barcelona, it just wouldn’t work, because they can’t fit him .. blame bartomeu who liquidated most of Barcelona’s asset , signing players with reckless abandon ..

Also, Messi said that he and the club came to an agreement but they can’t register because of La Liga rules.
Exactly,Haters must always have something to b1tch about..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by donbenie(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

50% pay cut like say he dint know that even with that , it wudnt work...the guy just de gas light una ...
So he should play for free then?
That way he would not have been greedy? angry

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by caracas: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
cry me a river
For your tears are so sweet
Same ppl that have been shouting Messi should go to another club ,are still complaining now that he has left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by bigfather(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Una say Messi nor go fit shine outside Spain, d guy wan leave go another club, una still dey complain again...wetin una want gan sef !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by tonididdy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
Obviously you don't know that man is here to secure the bag.
You obviously don't also know the price of commodity in the market.
Is it a crime if Messi has a hotel in every big cities of the world like cr7?
Greedy this, greedy that yen yen yen... Why don't you work free of charge for your church or mosque and ignore a paying job.
Hypocrisy everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by MykLANNY(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
My brother the key to life is know what works for you and sticking with it. You might classify Messi as "a not too good player" as your post evidently suggests but he has 6 Ballon D'Or to his credit. PSG or no PSG can't change that. He doesn't have any point to prove allow him live his life the way he wants it in peace.
Kingcalls:

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Tfstyler: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Very greedy mf. If you truly 'love' the club like you claim, you'll play for free.

Now he's left the club in a huge financial mess.

Guy even between you and your conscience — we all know you won't play for free. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by uthlaw: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mosesvic11:
you lack comprehension.. CR7 ask for wage increase at Juventus? PSG reject CR7? Guy you need to visit hospital,... CR7 is not a free agent like Messi, getting him means you have to pay.
if Messi is on contract,you will pay triple of Ronaldo fee....al-saad ready to pay £1billion for 3yrs,mancity once offer blank check....shey Ena no know Ena meet 4 football!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Gfskw: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
After making over 500m euros what a good tears
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by uthlaw: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
goddons50:

Messi fans, u people are never straight forward.....sometime last week u all were happy that messi does not play for d money but rather for d love of baca....now u people are saying rubbish....let me ask u, if u are a club owner n u c a free transfer Leo messi (awuf transfer) and a huge amount cr7, which one would u prefer .....na wao...it is plain that even at free transfer man city was not in his mind which means that he is so scared of ENGLAND LEAGUE.... probably guardiola has told him that oboy park well o...the EPL no b beans....I wish him good luck in france .... now I expect him to win 15more ballondors....
I cannot sign a player with huge amount to come and be playing penalties.... honestly Messi is scared of England because the way foden,saka, zaha,pepe, richalison, Sterling and sallah are disgracing England defenders,Messi cannot try that....that why he move to PSG who can pay his wages,his bigger than all the team in ur over hyped English league!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Inspiration007:

COVID happened

I didn't ask u about covid. This is what I asked. Did barca not no that they have been in violation of FFP rules since? How where they in violation of FFP rules after slashing salaries of players?
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Myself2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by kbbanj10(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Just it[gquote author=BigDawsNet post=104627677]Messi at PSG 2021/2022/2023 achievement

Ligue 1 Highest goals scorer

Ligue 1 Highest assist

European golden boot

Champion league winner

French league winner

Ligue 1 player of the season

Coupe de la Ligue winner

Ligue 1 highest man of the match

Ballon'dor winner

Fifa best player winner

European best player

BBC best player winner

Psg most valuable player... shocked

[/quote]
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by maisams01(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

no one cares about your anonymous and stupid personality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Inspiration007: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about covid. This is what I asked. Did barca not no that they have been in violation of FFP rules since? How where they in violation of FFP rules after slashing salaries of players?

How can you talk about Financial Fair play and not talk about Covid? To be on the wrong side of the financial fair play rule, a team would have to spend more than they earn in the past and thus unable to service its debts. I think I have said enough.

This will be my last reply. If you get anymore question forward am to barca board

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by OJEEMAH(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Inspiration007:

How can you talk about Financial Fair play and not talk about Covid? To be on the wrong side of the financial fair play rule, a team would have to spend more than they earn in the past and thus unable to service its debts. I think I have said enough.

This will be my last reply. If you get anymore question forward am to barca board
my guy don tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by omoyeni37: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
hobat4cash:

I couldn't help but respond to this thing u posted, so the club helped him and they never benefited anything from him abi? are u aware that football is business, if they were not benefiting from him he would have been sold since. Ask yourself truthfully, can u take a 50% pay cut at your work place because u love where u work? lets reason before we spew whatever comes to our mouth, the first reason u work, is for the money then maybe passion can now follow. If it were me, i won't accept a 50% pay cut full stop. Messi has tried, its time to move on, please let's appreciate a true legend.
God bless you bro
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by kuroben4real: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?
It’s never a crocodile tears at all. It came from d heart, except you are a cr7 fan.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Zazamulah: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Malcolm123:

Averagely good players (not superplayer lyk CR7 or Messi)
De bruyne is a super player.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goddons50: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
uthlaw:
I cannot sign a player with huge amount to come and be playing penalties.... honestly Messi is scared of England because the way foden,saka, zaha,pepe, richalison, Sterling and sallah are disgracing England defenders,Messi cannot try that....that why he move to PSG who can pay his wages,his bigger than all the team in ur over hyped English league!
Hahahahahahaha.....c otondo,....atleast there 17 more teams in d France league like eibar.....he is going to have a successful career over there....d truth is bitter,he is scared of d ENGLAND LEAGUE....no nonsense league....
Am so very sure guardiola advised him to choose PSG, he can't play d ENGLAND LEAGUE...even guardiola knows...when he sees that iniesta , Xavier suarez, are no longer there for him....he quickly ran to mbappe Neymar dimaria Ramos wjnaldum, maquinhos, for help....what a wise choice....the guy smart die...sense full him head...

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Malcolm123: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Zazamulah:

De bruyne is a super player.

How many epl player of the season has he won??

Until u maintain your top form for 4-5 seasons without depreciating (lyk messi or ronaldo) winning significant personal award, you cant call yourself a superplayer
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by ultimateprof: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

This is a sign of witchcraft in a highest other! Its not by force to like Messi.
Hatred is a choice. You can keep on wallowing in anger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by uthlaw: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
goddons50:

Hahahahahahaha.....c otondo,....atleast there 17 more teams in d France league like eibar.....he is going to have a successful career over there....d truth is bitter,he is scared of d ENGLAND LEAGUE....no nonsense league....
Am so very sure guardiola advised him to choose PSG, he can't play d ENGLAND LEAGUE...even guardiola knows...when he sees that iniesta , Xavier suarez, are no longer there for him....he quickly ran to mbappe Neymar dimaria Ramos wjnaldum, maquinhos, for help....what a wise choice....the guy smart die...sense full him head...
smart Than any footballer on Earth,he dribble,passes, assist,create chances and still score goals like striker....I know he can't play in England na because if foden,saka,zaha and richalison can be playing with England defenders like PS4, definitely Messi cannot play in such easy league....check is goals record against England top team,then you know in can't play in that league in which none of them team can afford is wages!

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by xest(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Was the president elected last week?? Y dint he sort it out when laporte was elected
Are you really following football happenings? If I may ask are u a Barca fan ? My brother what Happened is beyond Barca bad Messi. Financial fair play stopped any deal that could have kept him.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Ndukings92(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
It's only FOOLS that make the kind of comments you make...
Thicker fools quote reasonable people like me and show forth their foolishness...
Bro, with all due respect, you are a fool...
eiyaaaa, so u quote me at d 1st place because you are a fool? anu mpama
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Guy... You are � spot on...

Nothing left to add or reduce on this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.