Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

[full Gist] His Erection Didnt Go Down After The First Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [full Gist] His Erection Didnt Go Down After The First Round (450 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[full Gist] His Erection Didnt Go Down After The First Round by kondomax: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2021
So i came over to the Lagos island to handle some work
for a colleague of mine on a project.

And over the next few days of working there, I was giving one of the
guys i know there a few shot of the kondomax to drink as i always
carry some around in my car.

I always mostly do it within the people around me who are married to
simply test out the product to get more information about the product
outside from my own personal self which am already satisfied with.

So this guy was just laughing it off that most of this product dont work.

I just told him to just take it and query me back later when we all get back home.

On the third day which ended the project and everyone going back.

It was exactly around 11.45pm where this guy called one of my colleague to report
me to him that i have caused a serious problem for him at home.

Read the rest here at http://kondomax.ng/full-gist-his-erection-didnt-go-down-after-the-first-round/

(1) (Reply)

.... / Naija Policeman Was Assaulting Woman And Calling Her Ashawo (video) / Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.