Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My 68 Years Old Uncle Got A Younger Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 68 Years Old Uncle Got A Younger Wife (698 Views)

Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! / I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 68 Years Old Uncle Got A Younger Wife by kondomax: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2021
I have a 68 year uncle who has lived in Lagos
since his youth days. He even has a house in Ogba.

2 years ago, he got married to a young
woman that he enjoys sex with and some of us were
responsible in making that arrangement since his wife was
already late for some years.

Before you start saying, why do I have to
hear about your uncle, let me tell you the following about him:

Read The rest On Our Page here at http://kondomax.ng/my-68-years-old-uncle-got-a-younger-wife/
Re: My 68 Years Old Uncle Got A Younger Wife by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
kondomax:
I have a 68 year uncle who has lived in Lagos
since his youth days. He even has a house in Ogba.

2 years ago, he got married to a young
woman that he enjoys sex with and some of us were
responsible in making that arrangement since his wife was
already late for some years.

Before you start saying, why do I have to
hear about your uncle, let me tell you the following about him:

Read The rest On Our Page here at http://kondomax.ng/my-68-years-old-uncle-got-a-younger-wife/

Bloggers Sha, anything it takes to visit their website even if na story they go concort for u

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said I Should Not Call Her That She Is With Her Pastor / Is It Just Me Or Everyone's Whatsapp Is Down?? / Rights And Privileges In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.