Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,321 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man (4678 Views)

I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2022
Hi, my name is Chioma(definitely not my real name). I created this account just to get some advice on how I feel about a certain married young man.
I'm 39, married with 3 kids? (a boy and 2 girls), I am the CSM of the oldest bank in Nigeria, with a branch in Port-Harcourt.
How did it start? In 2020, I crossed paths with a young guy from Akwa Ibom State (let's call him K), he is 33 yrs old, good-looking, and caring, he represents an organization that is affiliated with the Federal Government. The organization sends him and his team to come to pick cash from my branch for their operations every Sunday or Monday early morning, one thing lead to another and we exchanged contacts. We started chatting and it got to the point that if I don't see his "hi" or "bae"( he usually calls me"wink, I'll be so uncomfortable that my whole night will be moody, sometimes if my husband is around and wants sex, I'll just lay like a wood till he is done and sleeps off.
Sometimes, when he comes on Sunday, I'll wear one of my most revealing clothes so I can get his attention, as it makes me feel like having him. In 2021 March to be precise, he broke my heart and got married, God so bless his wife doesn't reside in Port-Harcourt and only comes during holidays, we have been having a really good chat, sometimes December last year(2021), my husband traveled to the village with the kids and since I occupy an important part of the bank, I cannot just leave without someone responsible taking over. My husband nearly caught me one day when he called in the middle of the night on video, I had to switch off my phone and block him immediately, I'm not proud of what I'm doing, but it gives me thrills whenever I'm with him. He understands and my kids are so fond of him, that whenever they are around him, I just have this peace over me, as he has this eagle eye that watches over them.
Recently I lost my father and my in-law, who was staying with us, no amount of consolation was enough except from K, He came around for a condolence visit, and he took his time to tell me about life and death and his smooth tone, I just melted into his hands, I just had to respect myself as they were people around us. He checks up on my morning and evening, if I have not eaten all day, he just has a way of making food for me (he is a very good cook and he bakes too) and sending one of his boys to bring it, if he is not at home, he will order the foods from one of my favorites online food vendor. How do I get over this feeling, as it is killing me, should I divorce my husband, how about his wife, what will happen? You all are free to do insult me or say things that will hurt, but in all, I'll sieve and get appropriate recommendations.

cc: lalasti.clala, farano, Rocktation, please help me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Xscape1993(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
Please and please face your home. This is pure lust. Make your home peaceful and you will get that peace of mind. Don't invite any trouble into your home ooo. The devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know ooo. Married women hold your husbands tight ooo except for domestic violence that may lead to death...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Geeboilee(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
Make I chill for the big elders wink sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by God1000(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
It won't end well, you better have a rethink before it's too late.

The Bible frowns at Extramarital affairs

3 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by HeRulesMen: 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
Continue
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
Na love you love. You no kee persin.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Theama(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2022
That's messed up undecided

You need to think things through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Dontleaveme: 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:49pm On May 05, 2022
women wetin una want abeg, wetin nawao ,God ash*wo na wetin most of una be , you are ready to risk your marriage just to be with another married person, you want to ruin your own ,then ruin another person marriage,una no get conscience at all, tommorow na the same women go they insult person like yul , meanwhile this husband snatcher and hope wrecker is planning with the devil to ruin another person marriage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by MajesticKris: 5:49pm On May 05, 2022
Divorce ur husband.. and remain single for the rest of your life....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by God1000(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Na love you love. You no kee persin.
so that's the best advise you can give her
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2022
best you free the man you call "husband" and proudly be who you desire to be....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Magnoliaa(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:

Ni t'ile n' t'Olorun.
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by zexy2030(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2022
chioma213:
Hi, my name is Chioma(definitely not my real name). I created this account just to get some advice on how I feel about a certain married young man.
I'm 39, married with 3 kids? (a boy and 2 girls), I am the CSM of the oldest bank in Nigeria, with a branch in Port-Harcourt.
How did it start? In 2020, I crossed paths with a young guy from Akwa Ibom State (let's call him K), he is 33 yrs old, good-looking, and caring, he represents an organization that is affiliated with the Federal Government. The organization sends him and his team to come to pick cash from my branch for their operations every Sunday or Monday early morning, one thing lead to another and we exchanged contacts. We started chatting and it got to the point that if I don't see his "hi" or "bae"( he usually calls me"wink, I'll be so uncomfortable that my whole night will be moody, sometimes if my husband is around and wants sex, I'll just lay like a wood till he is done and sleeps off.
Sometimes, when he comes on Sunday, I'll wear one of my most revealing clothes so I can get his attention, as it makes me feel like having him. In 2021 March to be precise, he broke my heart and got married, God so bless his wife doesn't reside in Port-Harcourt and only comes during holidays, we have been having a really good chat, sometimes December last year(2021), my husband traveled to the village with the kids and since I occupy an important part of the bank, I cannot just leave without someone responsible taking over. My husband nearly caught me one day when he called in the middle of the night on video, I had to switch off my phone and block him immediately, I'm not proud of what I'm doing, but it gives me thrills whenever I'm with him. He understands and my kids are so fond of him, that whenever they are around him, I just have this peace over me, as he has this eagle eye that watches over them.
Recently I lost my father and my in-law, who was staying with us, no amount of consolation was enough except from K, He came around for a condolence visit, and he took his time to tell me about life and death and his smooth tone, I just melted into his hands, I just had to respect myself as they were people around us. He checks up on my morning and evening, if I have not eaten all day, he just has a way of making food for me (he is a very good cook and he bakes too) and sending one of his boys to bring it, if he is not at home, he will order the foods from one of my favorites online food vendor. How do I get over this feeling, as it is killing me, should I divorce my husband, how about his wife, what will happen? You all are free to do insult me or say things that will hurt, but in all, I'll sieve and get appropriate recommendations.

cc: lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation, please help me
You want to file a divorce for a stranger, you just met based on official duties? That's so dumb and unprofessional. You have made your choice, you have made your commitment.

Turn it the other way, let the dart you are throwing at ur loving husband be directed at you. How would you feel.

You don't reason logically, but imagine the emotional damage to your kids and husband, if divorce is raised. Because of a man who is married and trying to build his home.

What I feel is happening is an infuatuation and lusts that won't last. Stop seeking fulfilment where it can't be found. Lack of contentment can ruin your life for ever.

Always remember the temptation of eve that ruined humanity,

This decision might make you loose your life and your children's.

Your children may love him because he is a friend to the family, but know already you are cheating on your man.

Avoid that apple, the end result is a regret packaged with suicide.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by zexy2030(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2022
chioma213:

cc: lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation, please help me
You want to file a divorce for a stranger, you just met based on official duties? That's so dumb and unprofessional. You have made your choice, you have made your commitment.

Turn it the other way, let the dart you are throwing at ur loving husband be directed at you. How would you feel.

You don't reason logically, but imagine the emotional damage to your kids and husband, if divorce is raised. Because of a man who is married and trying to build his home.

What I feel is happening is an infuatuation and lusts that won't last. Stop seeking fulfilment where it can't be found. Lack of contentment can ruin your life for ever.

Your children may love him because he is a friend to the family, but know already you are cheating on your man.

Avoid that apple, the end result is a result packaged with suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Felimax(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2022
Fake story!
The writer is not even married.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Ebubu: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
chioma213:

cc: lalasti.clala, farano, Rocktation, please help me

This is why men want to marry second wives

Unbelievable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
Does your husband work outside Port Harcourt?
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by ChoCho54(f): 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Madam you are mad. Imagine involving your children in this?
His wife will soon call you on phone.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Shagbatshagba: 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
tell ur husband to improve on the part he lacks which d other guy has mayb u can b free coz una go dy Bleep steady and u may b caught 1 day
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nonexisting: 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
You dey mind the dog fuccker. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
Xscape1993:
Please and please face your home. This is pure lust. Make your home peaceful and you will get that peace of mind. Don't invite any trouble into your home ooo. The devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know ooo. Married women hold your husbands tight ooo except for domestic violence that may lead to death...
Then why do I feel so much peace with him, I rarely sleep, but during those holiday and skeletal work period, I'll so sleep that he will be the one to wake me. It's not lust, sometimes I just want him to be around me

1 Like

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
It won't end well, you better have a rethink before it's too late.

The Bible frowns at Extramarital affairs
then why do I feel so much peace when I'm around him?

1 Like

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Madam you are mad. Imagine involving your children in this?
His wife will soon call you on phone.
His wife is stationed somewhere else, she rarely comes to Port-Harcourt, only like once in a month or twice,
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 05, 2022
zexy2030:

Avoid that apple, the end result is a result packaged with suicide.

I don't want to hurt my husband, I know if he ever finds out he will blame me for revenging on him after I told him I forgave him for messing up about 4 years ago
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
Seems like a fake story to me....

1 Like

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
thorpido:
Does your husband work outside Port Harcourt?
Yes he does
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by ChoCho54(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
chioma213:

His wife is stationed somewhere else, she rarely comes to Port-Harcourt, only like once in a month or twice,
Will distance stop her from calling you on phone?
Please stop inviting the guy to the house and stop ushering your children to his presence.
Do what pleases you and wait for whatever fruit it would yield for both of you.
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by God1000(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
chioma213:
then why do I feel so much peace when I'm around him?
I just hope that you won't regret your decision because you are playing a dangerous game.
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by liftedud(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
Madam I believe because you are working and being paid well, that's why you can think of divorcing your lovely husband and bringing in a curse to your kids

When they tell Una say na express highway Una dey go so, u go say na lie

Trace your steps back and open up to your husband and beg for forgiveness.

Block the guy and never be the one to attend to him again, then move on with your life.

If you think you want to divorce your husband, its fine but look at what will befall on you

1. You will surely loose that job
2. You will become a bug and pest to your Mr K
3. His wife will catch you, insult you and embarrass you without divorcing her husband
4. Your kids will see you as a big time disappointment and a LovePeddler
5. You will think of suicide cos your ex husband will get a better person than you.

Bye bye and buy sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by Kobicove(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
Kwantinu you hear, na for Nairaland we go read about your story like the one of the former MD of FCMB Bank grin
Re: I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man by XDaBOSS(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2022
I no believe this story sha. But if it's true, then I have zero advice to give. From the look of things, you've alreade made up your mind on what to do.

Do that which pleases thy heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Hate Most About Single Guys / She Sent Me This Text Message / How Do I Become Caring???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.