Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

How True Is This Assertion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Assertion (779 Views)

Women That Complains About Men Being Players:A Fair Assertion Or Not? A Thread / I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) / Debunking The " Some Ladies Assertion :... That All Men Cheats". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Assertion by habsydiamond(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Is it true that a man must be a fan of one of these three... There is a saying that if a man does not drink, he must be a womanizer and if he is not, he must be a smoker. Is it that people find it hard to believe that, there are men who don't indulge in all three out there..

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Assertion by lilbarracuda(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's an excuse to be wayward.
I used to say these things for saying sake but I don't do any of em

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This Assertion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
Is it true that a man must be a fan of one of these three... There is a saying that if a man does not drink, he must be a womanizer and if he is not, he must be a smoker. Is it that people find it hard to believe that, there are men who don't indulge in all three out there..
Eh if he is a critical thinker about the unfairness of life, he probably would need a vice to cool him down like cocaine
Re: How True Is This Assertion by slawormiir: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Any man who fail to do any of these three things is a pussy ass niggarr
Re: How True Is This Assertion by SPLENDID25(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2021
I DON'T INDULGE IN EITHER. AND I AIN'T NO PUSSY ASS NIGGA.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Assertion by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinda true though
Re: How True Is This Assertion by Womanizer(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2021
habsydiamond:

No one said you must indulge in all 3 at the same time grin
Re: How True Is This Assertion by pansophist(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2021
I don't do all of that, and my life is far more peaceful and fulfilled. Doesn't mean I do not have the temptation, but its all about self-discipline. It's also good to have a purpose, as you can't live life well without it. When you look forward to the next day to thrive, it becomes easier not to be tempted by hedonism. An idle man is a devil workshop.

When you're idle and just live life like it comes, cheap sex, drinking, smoking, clubbing, partying, BBN and all kinds of things that weakens your soul takes over. And the only way to fight it is to start doing something so great, so above you that you're willing to sacrifice everything for the actualisation of it.

Those mad scientist that never married were able to go long without sex because they could picture the result of their work, which makes it easier to sacrifice everything. Comfort is for the feminine, that's where it thrives, but not for for the masculine. If you're not useful to yourself and society, you'll hardly be truly fulfilled, and the price is when you get old. Life becomes even more unbearable then.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Is This Assertion by A001: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
pansophist:
I don't do all of that, and my life is far more peaceful and fulfilled. Doesn't mean I do not have the temptation, but its all about self-discipline. It's also good to have a purpose, as you can't live life well without it. When you look forward to the next day to thrive, it becomes easier not to be tempted by hedonism. An idle man is a devil workshop.

When you're idle and just live life like it comes, cheap sex, drinking, smoking, clubbing, partying, BBN and all kinds of things that weakens your soul takes over. And the only way to fight it is to start doing something so great, so above you that you're willing to sacrifice everything for the actualisation of it.

Those mad scientist that never married were able to go long without sex because they could picture the result of their work, which makes it easier to sacrifice everything. Comfort is for the feminine, that's where it thrives, but not for for the masculine. If you're not useful to yourself and society, you'll hardly be truly fulfilled, and the price is when you get old. Life becomes even more unbearable then.
Very thoughtful response.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Assertion by Greatzeus(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
False false false

(1) (Reply)

Professional Pussylicker. BDSM Mistress. / Does She Even Love Me? / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Yours Taste Like ❓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.