Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? (405 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? by nairalandMan: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
I was on Snapchat this morning, and the rate at which some girls do smoke now is becoming alarming. years back smoking was seen as a guy's thing, but not anymore as girls do smoke now openly not they hide it anymore, posting it all over social media. Like they don't have family members view their post or stories.
My second question is what lead to the trend where female do smoke not just cigarette but weed or anything smokeable. Even guys don't smoke this much now days, seems the female gender is taking over.
If things continue like this unchecked then honestly I scared of this generation.
NB:- I don't don't drink or smoke, sometimes when am in a gathering, I'm always seen as an outcast because of this, and is smoking pleasurable or something because I don't the way some persons in general smoke so passionately like their lives depends on it.
Which leads to the ultimate question can you date or even marry a girl that smokes? What will you do if you found out the girl you serious in love with is a smoke addict? Can you over it and still Marry her.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? by Pumpumking: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
nairalandMan:
I was on Snapchat this morning, and the rate at which some girls do smoke now is becoming alarming. years back smoking was seen as a guy's thing, but not anymore as girls do smoke now openly not they hide it anymore, posting it all over social media. Like they don't have family members view their post or stories.
My second question is what lead to the trend where female do smoke not just cigarette but weed or anything smokeable. Even guys don't smoke this much now days, seems the female gender is taking over.
If things continue like this unchecked then honestly I scared of this generation.
NB:- I don't don't drink or smoke, sometimes when am in a gathering, I'm always seen as an outcast because of this, and is smoking pleasurable or something because I don't the way some persons in general smoke so passionately like their lives depends on it.
Which leads to the ultimate question can you date or even marry a girl that smokes? What will you do if you found out the girl you serious in love with is a smoke addict? Can you over it and still Marry her.

angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
nairalandMan:

Smoking is something anyone can stop if they love their partner and see the benefit of stopping it. Some men says it turns them on, for u it's not your fetish
So marry who u will have peace of mind, leave her..she will definitely repent or get a husband that worships her dat way

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? by Ibaaboy(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2021
yes if she is ready to change

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes? by tidalstorm(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2021
There was this guy in my area who was chyking this girl and the girl was like sorry i can't go out with you because you smoke.

Truth be say, smoking no show sign of good responsibilty. How will the girl manage when she's pregnant as smoking can affect both her health and the baby's.

I no fit oh, wahala dey always get part 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Generally Regarded As Unemployable Are Running The Country - Twitter User / Ritualist Pastor Nabbed / #bbnaija: Moment Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets – Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.