Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry (548 Views)

7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by ekeday(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
To the girls don't marry man but marry husband and to the man don't marry woman but marry wife because the Bible says he who finds a wife find a good thing and will up tain favor from God. All ladies are not wife until they undergo the right process to become wife, so it is to men, as a lady that u are beautiful in every area those not make u a wife, & as a man that u are very handsome and rich those not make a husband, I believe most of us are raw materials that needs to undergo process to become wife or husband any man that has this following is not a husband, hot temper, telling lies, greediness, self centered, talking without control, rude, lack of endurance, lack of heart to love, can not sacrifice, unfaithful, lack of having the fear of God, lack of respect for women, lack of vision, I must sleep with her before I marry her, ladies I tell you the any man with all those features is not a husband until he undergo the process to do away with all those things he can't be a husband is like how cassavas must undergo process to become Garry & odinary rice must pass through fire to become food to eat, so every man & woman needs to undergo process to become wife or husband, & any lady that has this following is not a wife, talking too much, lack of keeping to secret, laziness, inpatiece, lieing tough, lack of respect & lack of endurance, pride, greediness, self centered, ungrateful, ungodliness, unfaithful to one, lack of respect for men, lack of ideas, disobedience, woman that can give her self to any man that says is not a wife. Ladies and Gentlemen listen this are the features of a wife, Endurance, loving, respectful, kindness, patience, Joy submissive, selflessness, faithfulness, prayerful, Godliness which is the greatest, this are the features of a wife That's why the Bible says he that finds a wife not a woman find a good thing & Up tain favor from God so both man and woman most has the above character to become a husband and a wife. And the greatest is love
Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Lemme wait for some people first

1 Like

Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by ekeday(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
VenExchange:
grin Lemme wait for some people first
ok, but you are some people na.
Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yahoo boys have used all girls to do money, wives don finish

2 Likes

Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by Divoc19(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
There is no wife/husband material anywhere. If you find that person, you will surely know unless you are too choosey. Some people change their ways for real because of how someone makes them feel.

1 Like

Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by ekeday(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Yahoo boys have used all girls to do money, wives don finish
lol
Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by debbydams(f): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Divoc19:
There is no wife/husband material anywhere. If you find that person, you will surely know unless you are too choosey. Some people change their ways for real because of how someone makes them feel.
abi oo..

1 Like

Re: How To Known A Wife/husband Materials To Marry by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
ekeday:
To the girls don't marry man but
marry husband and to the man
don't marry woman but marry
wife because the Bible says he
who finds a wife find a good
thing and will up tain favor from
God. All ladies are not wife until
they undergo the right process
to become wife, so it is to men,
as a lady that u are beautiful in
every area those not make u a
wife, & as a man that u are very
handsome and rich those not
make a husband, I believe most
of us are raw materials that
needs to undergo process to
become wife or husband any
man that has this following is not
a husband, hot temper, telling
lies, greediness, self centered,
talking without control, rude, lack
of endurance, lack of heart to
love, can not sacrifice, unfaithful,
lack of having the fear of God,
lack of respect for women, lack
of vision, I must sleep with her
before I marry her, ladies I tell
you the any man with all those
features is not a husband until
he undergo the process to do
away with all those things he
can't be a husband is like how
cassavas must undergo process
to become Garry & odinary rice
must pass through fire to
become food to eat, so every
man & woman needs to undergo
process to become wife or
husband, & any lady that has this
following is not a wife, talking
too much, lack of keeping to
secret, laziness, inpatiece, lieing
tough, lack of respect & lack of
endurance, pride, greediness, self
centered, ungrateful,
ungodliness, unfaithful to one,
lack of respect for men, lack of
ideas, disobedience, woman that
can give her self to any man that
says is not a wife. Ladies and
Gentlemen listen this are the
features of a wife, Endurance,
loving, respectful, kindness,
patience, Joy submissive,
selflessness, faithfulness,
prayerful, Godliness which is the
greatest, this are the features of
a wife That's why the Bible says
he that finds a wife not a woman
find a good thing & Up tain favor
from God so both man and
woman most has the above
character to become a husband
and a wife. And the greatest is
love
God has absolutely nothing to do with ay of what you have cobbled up here. Stop dragging His name into just about any thing your mind thinks of. God no send anyone who dey advice people on marriage or who to marry.... so stop lying in His Name. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Penis Enlargement / Reason You Should Not Fall In Love. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.