Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Very Sick Dad And Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Sick Dad And Mum (710 Views)

Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick / My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Hi people.
Please help me as i am in danger of being arrested any moment from now. Here is my story.

I work in a private school in adamawa where i earn almost 50k. But my dad and mum took ill almost at thesame time putting me in a quagmire and tight corner financially. My dad's diagnosed with kidney stones, liver problem and high blood pressure. My mum on her part had an accident had an accident and fractured her collar bone and her thigh bone.
I am stretched financially. The cost of medication for my parents is overwhelming. I have already sold my piece of land which i bought last year and yet the bills are still increasing. I am out of options now. Where i could possibly get arrested is this; i took some money, (98k) which is money meant for the registration of our jss 3 students "junior waec" and the registration is closing on friday. I didnt steal that money but i cant bear to see my parents suffer. Please my brothers and sisters, i am pleading for help. I need to refund the 98k so the children can be
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
. . .registered. Please help me. No amount is too small or big please. 2073520144 U.B.A Maxwell. . .
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by SALTandFIRE: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Jubal01:
Hi people.
Please help me as i am in danger of being arrested any moment from now. Here is my story.

I work in a private school in adamawa where i earn almost 50k. But my dad and mum took ill almost at thesame time putting me in a quagmire and tight corner financially. My dad's diagnosed with kidney stones, liver problem and high blood pressure. My mum on her part had an accident had an accident and fractured her collar bone and her thigh bone.
I am stretched financially. The cost of medication for my parents is overwhelming. I have already sold my piece of land which i bought last year and yet the bills are still increasing. I am out of options now. Where i could possibly get arrested is this; i took some money, (98k) which is money meant for the registration of our jss 3 students "junior waec" and the registration is closing on friday. I didnt steal that money but i cant bear to see my parents suffer. Please my brothers and sisters, i am pleading for help. I need to refund the 98k so the children can be
Jubal01:
. . .registered. Please help me. No amount is too small or big please.
U.B.A
Maxwell. . .

SCAM
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by SportsHD: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
SALTandFIRE:

SCAM
Its an Old account. I did a bg check on the account number. Seems legitimate. Help if you can.
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
SALTandFIRE:

SCAM
I cant come online and wish sickness on my parents who i so much cherish. Had it not been for their predicament, i wont try this as my conscience wont even allow me. Pls help me sire!
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Lamanii22(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoor your parents didn't pity you at all....

I pray you find help.... I would have love to help you but I don't have... God will send you help in jesus'name
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by LadySarah: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Are you their only child?
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadySarah:
Are you their only child?
Am the eldest male child. Problem is, my siblings are all females & as 4 our relations, they are all muslims and are unwilling to help(am not castigating islam pls cos dia are gud ones among dem). So d bulk of d burden lies on me. Pls help me as am suppossed 2 even buy som drugs dis evening 4 my dad but i cant afford it.
Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lamanii22:
Omoor your parents didn't pity you at all....

I pray you find help.... I would have love to help you but I don't have... God will send you help in jesus'name
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Dad And Mum by Jubal01: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please, i'm on my knees. I'm truly overwhelmed! I even went 2 my house of assembly member 4 help. I told him i dont need him 2 give me 1kobo if he doesnt belief me, but let him just give me an authority letter 2 any govt hospital so we can just go there and receive treatment while he just deal with them directly, but he just flatly refused. I dont know what else 2 do.
Sincerely, i am beginning 2 envy those yahoo boys. I wish. . .

God pls help me!

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls / Domestic Violence From Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.