Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25663 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Stephen2324(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
What lesson have you learnt from women?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Apus: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
1. No matter how educated or intelligent they may be, they are more emotional than rational, hence behave stupidly most times.

2. They are cunny and sly hence the need to always deal with them with extra caution.

3. If you find one that truly loves you unconditionally as a man, count yourself as one of the luckiest men on earth.

394 Likes 37 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by kokakola: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
A woman's options diminish with age.

If not all, majority make decisions/act based on their present emotions.

If everywhere is sweet for you like sugar, majority would flock around you like ants.

The things the males termed as unimportant are number 1 on women's list.

A woman can do more than one thing at a time, it's inbuilt in them.

Know and understand the above and live a long and peaceful life as a man

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by burp18: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Plenty of bad experiences. Not a lot of good ones

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by otipoju(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
A. Say less, do more. Keep an air of mystery about you to avoid "see finish".

B. Don't depend on them for your happiness . You must learn to generate happiness from deep within you.

C. Stay focused on actualizing your vision and don't let her whims make you deviate your from your purpose here on earth.

D. Make sure to ***k her mercilessly that when she remembers you, a huge smile comes up her lips for making her feel good.
It is better to hear her tell you..."please let me rest small", than for her to say "are you already done? "

E. To hold her for long, hold on lightly.For If you hold on too tight, she will slip away from your grip like fish.

233 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by garriAndsugar: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
They love mysterious men

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Newborn27(f): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ability to multi-task comfortably.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Illegal1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
omoh.............never let them knw ur password,Atm pin.E Get Y

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Dikastan: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
You can't please them
They are always right
They can forget one million things you did right just because of one thing you didn't do right

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Map1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
If you have a daughter and always spent time with her you will realise that women are the same,young or older their thoughts are same and lovely to be with.if you have 50 children with out a female child my brother you have no child.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
burp18:
I can patch up your broken spirit grin grin cheesy..Holy Spirit and I will do a very good job..give us a chance smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
otipoju:
Say less, do more.

Don't depend on them for your happiness

Stay focused on actualized your vision and don't let her whims deviate your from your purpose here on earth.
as u stay focused..don't let the years run by..becos pursuing money and old with no companion is not worth it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by YeyeGbami: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Take care of them no matter what but don’t be stupid, without women y'all fücked!

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Tayorshd87: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Rubyjade: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
You are not half of anything. You were created whole.

Find your voice. Don't apologize (Ummm, I'm sorry but...). Don't hesitate (should I say it or not?). Don't minimize (I know this is probably really silly but...). Don't use needless words (I mean, like, well, I think that...). Speak up.

You don't need anything other than you. You don't need a man. You have yourself. I'm not saying men aren't wonderful (because they are!) or that they are not worth your time (yes they are!) What I'm saying is that no one is worth giving up you.

Never underestimate the friendship of another woman. Don't create rivalries; shun jealousy and competition and accept your friends for who they are, free of judgement. Help other women up. Women friends are invaluable. They are your tribe.

You are more powerful than you think. Don't give that power away. It belongs to you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Pharmacy24: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
All the same

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Greatest lesson I learnt from my ex was--

"Never reveal your finances to your woman,no matter how the love dey shack you reach"

Cuz the moment you mistakenly do that, the kind emotional smack down wey you go receive go pass undertaker own..

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by NFBI: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
To always be a SIMple man

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Angel55555(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
When she's about to dump your sorry ass, she won't remember the sacrifices you have made to sustain the relationship, and to make her happy.

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by abobote: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are very cunny

They can keep secret

They can change to some many colours

They are only after their interest

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Ballzproblemm: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
They're always on survival mode hence why they'll settle with rich polygamist than a broke loyal man.

Their offspring and family comes first.

They don't love.

you are not the only one dating your girl

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by oluwaseyi0: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Never satisfied

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Vyreell(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
embarassed
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GBPUSD: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
1. No matter her age, status or accomplishments, she's still gonna be conquered by a man.

2. Women are like kids, they get moved by what they hear.

3. No matter her level of education/exposure, they occasionally act illogically.

4. They're natural caregivers.

5. Majority of them have entitlement mentality.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Lanre1st(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women! Run ooo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Cruise777: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
cool

You loose Money chasing women,

But

You can never loose Women chasing Money...

Set your priorities right

The chart below shows humans need regardless of race, religion or Gender
* physiological,
*safety,
*love and belonging,
*esteem and self- actualization.

* Each and every psychological needs you have is connected directly to a price tag so you have to earn money to eat well balanced diet with supliments and gym

Money will also help you give a loved one that needs she has as human being

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by burp18: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
I can patch up your broken spirit grin grin cheesy..Holy Spirit and I will do a very good job..give us a chance smiley
No Nigerian girl is worth committing to. The decent ones are probably dead or they not even born yet.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Jbleenk: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
That no matter what you do it’s never enough

That if you promise a lady 5k and gave her 10k cos you happen to have more than enough at that time you have set yourself up big time.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Olawade24: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
I have learnt that the woman anatomy is as useless as the P in psychology.

If you didn't get the drill, the P stand for pussy!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Do the opposite of other men to draw their attention and watch them develop interest for you

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
burp18:

Different strokes...!

All the women I have encountered so far in life, up to the one I'm currently married to, left awesome and great impressions in my life.

Sometimes, I wonder how and where some of you guys meet the bad eggs you all gripe about

49 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.