Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36853 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Osikeafuogu: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Anyone here did his interview and aptitude test at enugu?
Any news yet?
cuz it seems like Lagos people process is different from ours
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2021
timothy2015:
Mine location was agreed and am surprised to still get this invite.

Has anyone done it before and how was It like.
Do one need to look smart again.
When I did my zoom interview. I wore a long sleeve shirt. Normally na from your chest the camera go capture depending how far or close you're to the camera.

Was asked to introduce my self, the skills I have where I'll like to be posted. It lasted about 5 minutes so nothing serious
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Osikeafuogu:
Anyone here did his interview and aptitude test at enugu?

Any news yet?

cuz it seems like Lagos people process is different from ours
I did interview/Aptitude Test in Enugu on the 21st August. I received an invite for a Zoom interview 2dsys later. Did the zoom interview. 2days later again I was asked to send in my picture. So since then I've not heard anything
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2021
I did mine in Kano. I was called the following weekend for a followup interview. The interview was on phone, and the man asked if I would want to go to Awka if I'm posted there, I told him Yes. He said "what about Yobe", I told him I would go anywhere I'm posted. He said OK, "I'll consider you for either of them". He sent me an email address as a text message for me to send my picture "before the end of today".
IgiveLadiesBj:

I did interview/Aptitude Test in Enugu on the 21st August. I received an invite for a Zoom interview 2dsys later. Did the zoom interview. 2days later again I was asked to send in my picture. So since then I've not heard anything
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
LordOsix:

I was also told I'll be posted to Ogun state as well. Maybe they want to do redistribution. All the same we will find out on Thursday.

okay , I think I know what is going on . guys remember that when we did the follow up interview bk in August the interviewers told us that southwest is full so I think there is now a mix up and confusion because since southwest is full they still appointed some there. I think they want to rectify the issue by giving this guys that chose ogun and oyo state another state from a different region..that's what I think happened because most of the guys who got the text lastnyt are those who still went ahead to choose states in the southwest region. RECALL: candidates who will be posted to southwest states did their test and interview back in May/June...my thought, lets see how tomorrow turns out.

Although someone communicated with one of the hr he said either the guys are not for BDE or there is a mix up
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by olamee1: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

okay , I think I know what is going on . guys remember that when we did the follow up interview bk in August the interviewers told us that southwest is full so I think there is now a mix up and confusion because since southwest is full they still appointed some there. I think they want to rectify the issue by giving this guys that chose ogun and oyo state another state from a different region..that's what I think happened because most of the guys who got the text lastnyt are those who still went ahead to choose states in the southwest region. RECALL: candidates who will be posted to southwest states did their test and interview back in May/June...my thought, lets see how tomorrow turns out
Let's just keep our fingers cross till tomorrow evening.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Kingkmo(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Did my interview in enugu, had a zoom meeting about two days later and yesterday I got a text for another zoom interview tomorrow by 4pm
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

okay , I think I know what is going on . guys remember that when we did the follow up interview bk in August the interviewers told us that southwest is full so I think there is now a mix up and confusion because since southwest is full they still appointed some there. I think they want to rectify the issue by giving this guys that chose ogun and oyo state another state from a different region..that's what I think happened because most of the guys who got the text lastnyt are those who still went ahead to choose states in the southwest region. RECALL: candidates who will be posted to southwest states did their test and interview back in May/June...my thought, lets see how tomorrow turns out.

Although someone communicated with one of the hr he said either the guys are not for BDE or there is a mix up

I received a call from someone in HR just now to confirm if I got the message sent yesterday for the zoom interview.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Opeteru:

I received a call from someone in HR just now to confirm if I got the message sent yesterday for the zoom interview.
Same here.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Opeteru:

What time is yours?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2021
LordOsix:
What time is yours?
4pm
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Opeteru:

4pm
ok. Same time as mine.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2021
LordOsix:
ok. Same time as mine.

lets hope and pray this is to finalise everyones' location, then by october we should be working at our various locations
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

lets hope and pray this is to finalise everyones' location, then by october we should be working at our various locations
I hope so.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Kingkmo:
Did my interview in enugu, had a zoom meeting about two days later and yesterday I got a text for another zoom interview tomorrow by 4pm
Damn, what's going on? I did in Enugu too
I didn't receive any message for the second zoom interview. If it's what I'm thinking then the people that are scheduled for the second zoom interview scaled through. Please were you asked to send your picture
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2021
LordOsix:
I hope so.
were you given a location and later told to forward your corporate picture?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Omo by Thursday we'll know what's going on...

I don't want any disappointment after all these mahnn
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo by Thursday we'll know what's going on...

I don't want any disappointment after all these mahnn

you were given a location and later told to forward your picture right?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

you were given a location and later told to forward your picture right?
I wasn't given a location per se. I was asked to choose anywhere in the Southeast and I picked 2 places. Later I was asked to send in picture after 2days.

My worry is that someone in Enugu did Zoom interview and was scheduled for another zoom interview tomorrow. So I've asked him if he was asked to send in picture the first time.

I'm kinda tensed about the whole thing cos I have some HOPE about the job offer
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I wasn't given a location per se. I was asked to choose anywhere in the Southeast and I picked 2 places. Later I was asked to send in picture after 2days.

My worry is that someone in Enugu did Zoom interview and was scheduled for another zoom interview tomorrow. So I've asked him if he was asked to send in picture the first time.

I'm kinda tensed about the whole thing cos I have some HOPE about the job offer

was he also given a location and later told to forward his picture?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

was he also given a location and later told to forward his picture?
Na @Kingkmo above

I dey wait for his reply.

I want to know what's going on.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Kingkmo:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by happiness4ever(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please what's the salary range?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
happiness4ever:
Please what's the salary range?
1.5M
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
1.5M
you sure?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

. I was given a location and my picture was taken at the venue.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by happiness4ever(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please any hit on what the zoom meeting is all about?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
I just have this feeling that this latest schedule of zoom interview is not an advancement on the recruitment process, it's a correction or an amendment on the previous stage. The last zoom interview invite I got in August stated that "in FURTHERANCE of the recruitment process" but this new one didn't bear such.

But I'm trying to look at it from another angle; please indicate if you graduated with a 2 2 and you got this latest zoom interview message.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Grad with 2.2 and i got the invite..
zeenaman:
I just have this feeling that this latest schedule of zoom interview is not an advancement on the recruitment process, it's a correction or an amendment on the previous stage. The last zoom interview invite I got in August stated that "in FURTHERANCE of the recruitment process" but this new one didn't bear such.

But I'm trying to look at it from another angle; please indicate if you graduated with a 2 2 and you got this latest zoom interview message.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Kingkmo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stephenfabian:

I was told owerri and I said okay. I was also asked to forward my pictures
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kingkmo:

I was told owerri and I said okay. I was also asked to forward my pictures

okay. we shall know whatsup tomorrow
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by happiness4ever(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
I got invite and with 2.2
zeenaman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Vacancies at Eko hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.