Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36877 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
He said the BDEs will be given clusters to manage. One could be assigned to manage recharge cards, E-top up, SIM activation etc.

There will be an overall target for the entire area to be met ( that is an accumulated target for all clusters within the area). However, he said these targets are more like formalities and are hardly met (so just do your job and don't get overwhelmed or start fidgeting about the target)

South west states (Lagos and perhaps Ogun) are the most monitored but It's a very flexible job with little or no worries depending on your manager (at first shakara fit dey but with time you'll understand as e dey go).
bello94:
Bro, would you like to share what the role entails?

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheFather:
He said the BDEs will be given clusters to manage. One could be assigned to manage recharge cards, E-top up, SIM activation etc.

There will be an overall target for the entire area to be met ( that is an accumulated target for all clusters within the area). However, he said these targets are more like formalities and are hardly met (so just do your job and don't get overwhelmed or start fidgeting about the target)

South west states (Lagos and perhaps Ogun) are the most monitored but It's a very flexible job with little or no worries depending on your manager (at first shakara fit dey but with time you'll understand as e dey go).

soo in essence everything will start with initial gragra

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
You garrit
Stephenfabian:

soo in essence everything will start with initial gragra
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Thank you bro. I appreciate you.
TheFather:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
@stephenfabian did you see this?
zeenaman:

I was given options among three local governments in katsina. The man was mentioning the states as if he was talking to himself. He later said I could check out from the zoom session, and he proceeded to the next candidate. I don't know what he decided
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
AbayomiOS:
@stephenfabian did you see this?

yes. Have you been told to take a picture after the interview?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes my pic was taken. I'm pointing out to u what that guy's post says about zoom interview
Stephenfabian:

yes. Have you been told to take a picture after the interview?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
AbayomiOS:
Yes my pic was taken. I'm pointing out to u what that guy's post says about zoom interview

sorry, the question was for zeenama not Abayomi

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Omo they're still writing Test in some locations. I'm feeling this recruitment will still last till the end of September.

Like this e fit be next year they go call successful candidates to resume. By then some men don japa from this country. grin grin
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
I equally don't understand them.i don't know what they are planning with this their non ending recruitment. What are they looking for ?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo they're still writing Test in some locations. I'm feeling this recruitment will still last till the end of September.

Like this e fit be next year they go call successful candidates to resume. By then some men don japa from this country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wahala be like glo massive recruitment

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

is it for BDE and which of the locations?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I think the test being conducted is for the Rollout Acquisition Officers' role not BDE....some candidates did theirs yesterday at jkk building

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Glo recruitment requires a lot of patience.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nero086: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Before them go know, men don de work with other sectors. Them go come start to de recruit again.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nero086:
Before them go know, men don de work with other sectors. Them go come start to de recruit again.
..@nd the cycle continues
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Has anyone been contacted?? I've seen MTs that has been called to confirm their place of posting
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nero086: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Which people be MT?
No info on BDE yet. But I Believe before the end of this month, they'll call us�
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nero086:
Which people be MT?
No info on BDE yet. But I Believe before the end of this month, they'll call us�

TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE...
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
adexx01:
Has anyone been contacted?? I've seen MTs that has been called to confirm their place of posting
For real? That means good news coming our way soon.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
LordOsix:

For real? That means good news coming our way soon.
It should come fast so I can plot my graph and know my direction

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Osikeafuogu: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
It should come fast so I can plot my graph and know my direction
sure thing o... I'm still begging, anyone that is called for BDE, please let us know.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Any update?
Osikeafuogu:

sure thing o...
I'm still begging, anyone that is called for BDE, please let us know.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nero086: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Update suppose dey this week by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Nero086:
Update suppose dey this week by God's grace
Amen bro.
Hoping and Praying for better update.

I'm running out of patience sad

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Amen bro.
Hoping and Praying for better update.

I'm running out of patience sad

You're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ebenabby: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Can anyone closer to glo office in VI, just go there and ask what's really going on.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Ebenabby:
Can anyone closer to glo office in VI, just go there and ask what's really going on.
Even people in the office don't know. Adunuga self doesn't know. Na God hand we dey like this

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin
Ramanto:

Even people in the office don't know. Adunuga self doesn't know. Na God hand we dey like this
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ramanto:

Baba say na adunuga ��
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ramanto:

Omo, why is Adunuga recruiting since May na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.