Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36876 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
AbayomiOS:
Have u done a second interview, and what state were you given
I was given options among three local governments in katsina. The man was mentioning the states as if he was talking to himself. He later said I could check out from the zoom session, and he proceeded to the next candidate. I don't know what he decided

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just in case you went for the Lagos interview and didn't get to the stage where u are to snap a corporate photograph, be on the lookout.
My friend received the message below a few hours ago..

Good morning and how is your day going? Based on the outcome of your Aptitude test with our Sister Company - Globacom Ltd, you have been scheduled for a zoom interview as follows:
Date: Today, 02nd Sept, 2021
Time: 4.30pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 38*******
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this Sms.
Conoil HR.

(I had to remove the zoom meeting ID)

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
This means the recruitment process is still on and successful candidates might still have to chill before getting their letters...
TheFather:
Just in case you went for the Lagos interview and didn't get to the stage where u are to snap a corporate photograph, be on the lookout.

Good morning and how is your day going? Based on the outcome of your Aptitude test with our Sister Company - Globacom Ltd, you have been scheduled for a zoom interview as follows:
Conoil HR.

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:

Conoil HR.

was this friend of yours invited for the globacom interview initially but wasn't told to snap a picture?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
have u been contacted for the zoom interview
zeenaman:

I was given options among three local governments in katsina. The man was mentioning the states as if he was talking to himself. He later said I could check out from the zoom session, and he proceeded to the next candidate. I don't know what he decided
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
He went for the interview but was told "he can go". He wasn't given the signed paper and wasn't told to snap at all.
He left quite disappointed only to receive a text today.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:
He went for the interview but was told "he can go". He wasn't given the signed paper and wasn't told to snap at all.

sorry to ask this, is he above 30yrs? am asking for a friend too. I think some weren't told to snap a picture because of their age
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stephenfabian:

was this friend of yours invited for the globacom interview initially but wasn't told to snap a picture?

Yes we both went for the globacom interview but he was told "he can go". He wasn't given the signed paper and wasn't told to snap at all.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
He is 32. If ur friend is worried about age,
I got info from a friend that's working there that the upper age limit is 35yrs.
Stephenfabian:

sorry to ask this, is he above 30yrs? am asking for a friend too. I think some weren't told to snap a picture because of their age
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
have u been contacted for the zoom interview?
zeenaman:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:
He is 32. If ur friend is worried about age,
I got info from a friend that's working there that the upper age limit is 35yrs.

your friend that works with glo, what did he say concerning the recruitment process. Any timeline of when offer letters will be given out??...and are we being interviewed for all 3 establishments which are Globacom, PSB, and Conoil, which will later be shared amongst successful candidates?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
They are recruiting for rollout acquisition officer now. Basically for 2 1 engineering graduates. We are on a long thing. We have to chill
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:

Conoil HR.

With the structure of this message, your friend will not be working with Glo directly. It will have to be one of Glo's sister companies
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:
This means the recruitment process is still on and successful candidates might still have to chill before getting their letters...
Putting the zoom interview at 4 30pm may mean they are trying to work round the clock to get the recruitment done with
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
zeenaman:
They are recruiting for rollout acquisition officer now. Basically for 2 1 engineering graduates. We are on a long thing. We have to chill

you mean Technical MT right?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
zeenaman:

With the structure of this message, your friend will not be working with Glo directly. It will have to be one of Glo's sister companies

Absolutely!
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
He was asked if he has experience in "sales"... That most likely infers that they are not only recruiting for the engineering graduates. Others still have hope
zeenaman:

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Quite unfortunately, he is a BDE and not in the hr department so he has limited intel on this front.
He said Glo are recruiting 400 BDEs and the process is approaching it's end. As for recruitment in the sister companies, he said it's very much likely but he is also not sure
Stephenfabian:

your friend that works with glo, what did he say concerning the recruitment process. Any timeline of when offer letters will be given out??...and are we being interviewed for all 3 establishments which are Globacom, PSB, and Conoil, which will later be shared amongst successful candidates?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheFather:
Quite unfortunately, he is a BDE and not in the hr department so he has limited intel on this front.
He said Glo are recruiting 400 BDEs and the process is approaching it's end. As for recruitment in the sister companies, he said it's very much likely but he is also not sure

wow!!! 400 BDEs, that's massive. does he have any idea about the salary for BDE?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by bello94(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bro, would you like to share what the role entails?
TheFather:
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TheFather: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Hope u won't get disappointed here.

He got employed 4yrs ago and was earning 1.2M per annum for a start (salary gets reviewed with time).

He said the most recently employed BDEs got 1.5M per annum for a start while their technical colleagues bagged 2M per annum meaning the technical guys get a slightly higher pay
Stephenfabian:

wow!!! 400 BDEs, that's massive. does he have any idea about the salary for BDE?

4 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2021
TheFather:
Hope u won't get disappointed here.

He got employed 4yrs ago and was earning 1.2M per annum for a start (salary gets reviewed with time).

He said the most recently employed BDEs got 1.5M per annum for a start while their technical colleagues bagged 2M per annum meaning the technical guys get a slightly higher pay

how much do your friend earn now?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
TheFather:
Making it in the 400 BDEs won't be an easy feat
To put things in perspective that means 11 persons in a State. With the number of people I saw at the interview na by Grace to land the job. I wish everyone of us the best of luck.

TheFather, do you have any idea what the BDE role entail, that is their job description? Just want to know your input or you can help us ask your friend

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

To put things in perspective that means 11 persons in a State. With the number of people I saw at the interview na by Grace to land the job. I wish everyone of us the best of luck.

TheFather, do you have any idea what the BDE role entail, that is their job description? Just want to know your input or you can help us ask your friend

I firmly believe that the people who took pictures will get employed because during the interview the interviewers will tell you the states available and which you can select from. Whichever state is full they won't call it because they are with the list. And most recently they are even calling some who didn't snap picture on the day of their interview inorder to fill up some space at their sister's company, this should tell you that they need more people. am not part of the hr team neither do I work there but this is just common sense. Recall that not everybody you saw passed the test and interview.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

We are already there God's grace. They need more people to fill in the gap. The first time I went for the test, they insisted on 2 1, when they couldn't get enough people they scheduled another test for the following week and dropped the requirement to 2 2. Even at that, one guy with HND sneaked into the hall and took both test and interview even though they made it clear that they didn't want HND. This guy has succeeded in giving them problem because they will eventually find him out, and start looking for replacement. The test had to run for two consecutive weeks against the planned one week because they couldn't get enough people. Many people you saw at the venue were not qualified. One of the men conducting the test was urging us to please pass, that the business can absorb everyone. You see, the way job seekers are under pressure to secure a job, HR are equally under pressure to source for emoyees.
Just calm down and be hopeful.
Meanwhile, I heard they need 600 people

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2021
zeenaman:

We are already there God's grace. They need more people to fill in the gap. The first time I went for the test, they insisted on 2 1, when they couldn't get enough people they scheduled another test for the following week and dropped the requirement to 2 2. Even at that, one guy with HND sneaked into the hall and took both test and interview even though they made it clear that they didn't want HND. This guy has succeeded in giving them problem because they will eventually find him out, and start looking for replacement. The test had to run for two consecutive weeks against the planned one week because they couldn't get enough people. Many people you saw at the venue were not qualified. One of the men conducting the test was urging us to please pass, that the business can absorb everyone. You see, the way job seekers are under pressure to secure a job, HR are equally under pressure to source for emoyees.
Just calm down and be hopeful.
Meanwhile, I heard they need 600 people

when did you do your test? ..Meanwhile the test and interview were conducted for 3weeks, my test was done on the first saturday of August excluding those who have already done both test and interview in the month of May which I heard will cover southwest. BDE is for both 2 1 and 2 2 while the customer service was strictly for 2 1. If you had 2 2 and applied for customer service they will push you to BDE for males only, I think they left the females with customer service. the first guy said 400, you said 600, another person will come and claim it is 1000. yes, they only needed Bsc graduates but your guy with HND didn't the interviewers go through his info on the form abi did he put BSc on the form?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Stephenfabian:

when did you do your test? ..Meanwhile the test and interview were conducted for 3weeks, my test was done on the first saturday of August excluding those who have already done both test and interview in the month of May which I heard will cover southwest. BDE is for both 2 1 and 2 2 while the customer service was strictly for 2 1. If you had 2 2 and applied for customer service they will push you to BDE for males only, I think they left the females with customer service. the first guy said 400, you said 600, another person will come and claim it is 1000. yes, they only needed Bsc graduates but your guy with HND didn't the interviewers go through his info on the form abi did he put BSc on the form?
Bro, guys I met at the venue said 600. You know all these things as just speculations. I just hope we will all smile soon

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Osikeafuogu: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
please my fellow prospective BDE brethrens, if anyone gets the appointment, please let people know so those who didn't can get their mind off it and focus on other things.
Goodluck to us

4 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Has anyone who was interviewed on Friday 27th August gotten zoom interview invite?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:12am On Sep 04, 2021
AbayomiOS:
Has anyone who was interviewed on Friday 27th August gotten zoom interview invite?

zoom interview for what again?...BDE do only one interview. it is only technical MT who do two interviews, the first is done via zoom. stop confusing yourself and stay calm. Unless you are referring to those who weren't selected to take picture

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
I had my picture taken. I really thought bde also do second interview. Really sure they don't?
Stephenfabian:

zoom interview for what again?...BDE do only one interview. it is only technical MT who do two interviews, the first is done via zoom. stop confusing yourself and stay calm. Unless you are referring to those who weren't selected to take picture
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
AbayomiOS:
I had my picture taken. I really thought bde also do second interview. Really sure they don't?

no they don't. this is BDE thread, if they was a second interview you would know before now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.