Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! (12490 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by TayoD(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2007
@Segesexy,

Good marketing strategy, Nice song though!
I think your highlighted statement said it all. It appears he is again doing what he confesses to be his goal in the song: "Just a singer trying to entertain."
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by anusule(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2007
akon fan in d house
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by freelance(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2007
Lovely Jamz. I love the song wink

cool That guy is talented. wink
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by uchetobi(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Freelance lol
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by RuuDie(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2007
pity the "Pastor's Daughter" can't sing. . . should'a been her hit!!!
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by bebe4u(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2007
Abeg how Akon take offend pastor pikin, im lost. ive listened to the song its nice but i want to flow with it. so make una nak me tori wetin shele for Trinidad.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Seun(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2007
Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-49792.0.html

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69599.0.html

This is a very brilliant thing to do. The poor perv musician seems to have been forgiven by all! cheesy
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by BlkRaven(f): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2007
Seun:

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-49792.0.html

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69599.0.html

This is a very brilliant thing to do. The poor perv musician seems to have been forgiven by all! cheesy

Akon isn't a perv oh! I don't like Akon but he wasn't to blame. Anyone going to Akon's performances knows they can get very raunchy. If I tell my father that I'm going out for ice-cream, the last thing I'll do is end up on a stage with Akon and dance like that. Pastor blamed everyone except himself or his daughter and therein lies the problem. This wasn't the first time Pastor's daughter had done some raunchy dancing in a club. Now pastor's daughter talk say from now on, she go only dance in the house of the Lord. Pastor pikin, hmmmmm grin
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by ne4real(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
i love AKON

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by uchetobi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2007
she said and I quote”  don’t want to be part of it the whole hip hop thing, music and clubbing” that is highly ridiculous I think her father is to blame. What biz does a 14 yr old have in the club? See what she is even wearing! It’s a little too suggestive for a 14 year old! How was Akon to know? Abeg it’s the girl and her parents fault although it’s a gd thing Akon has apologized, make a lil money off the case.

1 Like

Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by tosinadeda: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2007
Him lucky say him no fck am
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by chiogo(f): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2007
hey, am actually beginnin' to like d song. can u believe everywhere i go, i hear d song?? Even my boss at work (a lady in her 40s) loves d song and knows d whole lyrics. I was surprised for real. But just for d record, i don't think he's all that sorry. i already said it, he did it for d money if not d whole "even though d blame is on u, u can put d blame on me" part wldn't be there. Oh well, at least he made an attempt. am likin' him again. smiley
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Sexyabby(f): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2007
I think that he's really sorry and i don't blame him because it wasn't his fault that d dumbass 15yr old girl got in a 21yr old and older club wit a fake id.
I really love the song and i felt sorry for him.

this is his sorry list
*His Wife Tomeka
*His sons, Jah Jah and Muhammad
*His Mother
*The Underage Girl
*The Underage girl's father
*The Club the incident happened at (Club Zen)
*Verizon
*Gwen Stefani

And d girl look like a damn slut and her parents her dumb for letting her out at that time anywayz.

And to all the haters, Akon is not a pervert, and if y'all saw wat d girl wrote on her myspace page about how she love the attention and shit, u wouldn't be talking, the girl knew wat she was doing and i'm gonna say dis again, d girl is a slutty slut slut and he shouldn't be saying sorry to dat girl's parents or the girl any damn wayz.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by cuteass1(f): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2007
^^^^ Thanks jare,

I totally agree with everything you said , he shouldnt be apologising to the girl . . and somehow he didnt (i liked his cunny way of doing it)

Cos to all others he was like "u can put the blame on me" X 4, but to the girl it was "even though the blame's on u" X 3 then "i'll take that blame from u"
So he knows the girl is at fault but like the song states, he's doing it Cos he loves his fans . . .

and i loooooooooooove him too kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Sexyabby(f): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2007
I love Akon too.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by dblock(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2007
Why on earth is he apologizing.

The dude is pussy. wink

Grow some Balls Akon.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by tosinadeda: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2007
@sexyabby
95% of girls are sluts so y pick out the gail and nail her
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by akins4(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2007
well this will make a lot of people to like him more.
thats good of him. grin grin grin

but make we no lie o if he Bleep am, them go jail hin prick o.lol
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by tectona(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
@topic

hhmnmmmm. not bad.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2007
tectona:

@topic

hhmnmmmm. not bad.

not fantastic either tongue
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by simplyme3(f): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2007
you r all stupid - how is the song apologising for what happened in Trinidad, how??
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
lol. . . .

thats wat he(akon) said the song's for,so we gats chop. . . . .
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
Akon has no blame at all, but i kind of like what he did, apologizing for what he did not do. the girl takes most of the blame, i watched the full video and it was clear for everyone to see the girl was fully at fault. what was she doing in that club, no one forced her to go on stage and it was clear she was enjoying her self so much.

AKON YOU ROCK FOR EVEN TAKING A BLAME.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Sexyabby(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
tosinadeda:

@sexyabby
95% of girls are sluts so y pick out the gail and nail her
No, 95% of girls are not sluts but there are fastass girls like her cuz i know dat i'm a fastass girl too but i'm not stupid enough to go on the stage to dance wit Akon when i know dat i'm not even supposed to be in the club in the first place. And i'm not calling her a slut cuz she was dancing wit Akon, i'm calling her a slut cuz of the way she look in d video and wat she said on her myspace page.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
pls what did she say, because she's made the page private.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by tectona(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2007
zigbo:

not fantastic either tongue

Nope i kinda of think, he did the right thing, but men she's a one big slut, just take a look at this video. i think she's a bitch seeking for attention, well she got it but in a bad way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD5HdGF7-Tw
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by ferdimako1: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2007
It's it all about marriage!
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by choongtin(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
i am a very big fan of akon but what i think is that he is still irresponsible beacuse he said how was he expected to know the girl was underage even if the girl was 22. you as a celebrity should not disrespect urself and hump a girl on stage you shuld respect urself as a person and shuld have self dignity and not do that kind of thing in front of everyone,

i really dnt blame the girl to be honest, yer she is in the club underage bla bla bla most teenagers i iused to get sneaked in to club when i was 14 but the thing is she exposed herself to the public and still had the guts to dance like that, if it was me i ll be lookin around so no one sees me, to make the situatuion worse she is a preachers daughter, bet u her fathers reputation is ruined.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by chiogo(f): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
yup. They are both to blame. Not necessarily akon's fault but he acted like a ho. Even if she wasn't under-age, was that his purpose for the concert whatever? d girl Kinda dressed slutty and she looks nothin' like a pastor's daughter so she's 75% to be blamed. she even got her belly button pierced. pastor's daughter indeed!!! But Akon shld have been more modest bein' d celeb he is. he shld know by now that word gets around. There's nothin' secretive in a celebrity's life so he shld have been more careful of his actions besides HE got 3 wives, What in d hell was he doin' dancin' like that to her even if she was an adult. I agree that both of 'em are to be blamed. And that girl looked nothin' like her age. she looked like she was enjoyin' d whole thin'. shocked
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by A40(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2007
Tight song man i dont judge no one
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
choongtin:

i am a very big fan of akon but what i think is that he is still irresponsible beacuse he said how was he expected to know the girl was underage even if the girl was 22. you as a celebrity should not disrespect yourself and hump a girl on stage you shuld respect yourself as a person and shuld have self dignity and not do that kind of thing in front of everyone,

i really dnt blame the girl to be honest, yer she is in the club underage bla bla bla most teenagers i iused to get sneaked in to club when i was 14 but the thing is she exposed herself to the public and still had the guts to dance like that, if it was me i ll be lookin around so no one sees me, to make the situatuion worse she is a preachers daughter, bet u her fathers reputation is ruined.

word!!!
tectona:

Nope i kind of of think, he did the right thing, but men she's a one big slut, just take a look at this video. i think she's a bitch seeking for attention, well she got it but in a bad way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD5HdGF7-Tw
i dint say he did nt do the rite thing,all i said is the song aint all that fantastic.gettit now?
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by gbadex1(m): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2007
Let's face it people, the song's overrated and not all that good. I'm an Akon fan, loved his first album to deff but to be honest, the song's just there and all this emotional BS on this thread is irritating. I mean, song's nothing more than a commercial move, aimoye awon akorin to ti molest awon omo'binrin, just another good ass marketing strategy and by the way most ladies are getting goo-goo eyed and shit, it sure looks like it worked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) / Asa – The Beginning (Video) / Ekaette Song Gets Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.