Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! (12492 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Sexyabby(f): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2007
And dis is d main reason y she's a slut-check out her pics

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5355
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by lalaboi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2007
pastors daughter ko! priest wife ni!

akon sef na animal! lol ahan! lik person wey neva shag b4!
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2007
lol. . . .
i blame acorn too
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
all you girls out here talking about how that gir's a slu,I bet yall if it was yall yall gonna do the same I know how you teenagers are always want something big.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by DrDre1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2007
I heard of this before and saw part of the video but I didn't see much details as I saw through this link here shocked
He can as well just add a Pastor's daughter as his number 4 wife tongue
He shouldn't have gone that far even if the girl was 25 tongue
I imagine him getting home after the tour and the 3 wives waiting for him with clubs in their hands grin

As for the girl, she is a disgrace to her parents especially her father
I had to keep reminding myself over and over again when I was viewing the pictures and video clip that she is a Pastor's daughter. lipsrsealed
I guess all she wanted was fame but this was a disgraceful way of getting it undecided

Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2007
which kind "all she wanted was the fame" did she know that voluteering to dance will escalate,the way it did? moreover she is a pastor's daughter nt a pastor. y'all should drop that line. Akon was irresponsible up on that stage
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2007
she's really a bitch now that i see that pic wow.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by chiogo(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2007
yeah, they're both to blame but i think d girl is more to blame than akon. First of all, she's only 14, didn't look/dress like it. Besides, it was an 18 and over club. what was she doin' there??. Akon on d other hand is still to be blamed also, don't get me wrong 'cause whether d girl was up to age or not, he was not supposed to molest a fan. He only came to perform and shld have brought his own dance crew with him and not callin' out pple from d audience. anywayz, d girl dressed slutty so the guy cldn't resist!!! He was tempted to touch!!!
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by DrDre1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2007
@ Zigbo
Please, tell me what she might be trying to achieve to get herself into this.
If all she wanted to do was cool her nerves with a dance, she could have as well dance with any other guy instead doing all that with Akon on stage.
The Voluteer part makes the thing sound quite funny like it's some community service grin
An the line you are asking everybody to drop is one keypoint. If Akon did that with a confirmed call girl, I'm sure so much dust like this might not be raised.
Even if she is not a Pastor, the fact that she is a Pastor's daughter put the onus on her to show some level of decency and even if she was going to do all that, at least show some sign of fear or something.
In the video, she performed like it was a normal everyday thing lol
And please, note that I didn't support what Akon did.
Infact, it's more disappointing after I watched the video very well again sad

@ Young
lol
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by OmoEko1(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2007
Who are to judge him , anyway like I stated before Akon rockkkkk kiss kiss, damn hater get off his back angry angry!!! Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over cry .!!!gosh

Tired of running hmmmmm Akonnnn

kiss kiss.

And for the slutty bitch, she deserve what Mr sexy Akon did to her cheesy cheesy, her fast ass wanted to feel the real thing, too bad she couldn't handle it!!!foolish girl
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2007
story!!!

akon is nd will always be to blame for that $hit that went down in trini, thats my opinion. i'm a fan nd all bu' i aint gon start supporting his shameful act or act like i was blind because i'm supposedly a fan.

can somebody tell this girl to stop being fake,jeez
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by OmoEko1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
@zigbo

Listen bitch if you got something to say to me let it out of your fucking chest, instead of doing all this indirect talk angry angry, stop been a coward for once and write in big fonts, lmfao scary cat. angry angry.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by dearstan(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2007
Oooppppss

I can sense some HOSTILITY here.

Go Girls,
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by johnnygan(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2007
WTF?
*** lights a cigarette ***
Peps i got no say in dis
*** walks out ***
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by alleno: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
, well beofre you criticize me and scream.
i feel its ok to apologise, but he should have done it on the news or in the papers, apologizing through a song, will only bring him more and more money, fame and another week on top ten charts, you guys should for once look beyond and try to see the end results of these things, he's behaviour was terrible but although he may have apologised for Trinidad, what about his other questionable acts everywhere, are those also accounted for?
For me, its just another song, all that "the song moved me to TEARS is just BLA BLA BLA, "
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by 9ja4eva: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
Song of the century
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by gbadex1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
Song of the century my black ass. Just another mediocre overrated commercial attempt at selling records and "moving to tears" gullible people
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by katherinae(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
im pissed off that he apologized for humping the chick. i mean its not like she was complaining, and trinidadians are very freaky people. sex means noithing to the carribbean folk so big freaking deal
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by 9ja4eva: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
gbade. x:

Song of the century my black ass. Just another mediocre overrated commercial attempt at selling records and "moving to tears" gullible people

HAHAHAHAHA

Guy na psyche oh
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by zigbo(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
9ja4eva i for fear o knowin dat u are smart nd all tongue

lol. . . , .
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Egavlas(m): 1:59am On Aug 07, 2007
Guys(males), get off this thread.

Its a girly thing  grin .

Imagine getting all mushy over a song, apologies or not?  angry
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by 9ja4eva: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2007
Bros ao u reach here?

zigbo:

9ja4eva i for fear o knowin that u are smart nd all tongue

lol. . . , .

If na complement i go say thank you.
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by dearstan(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2007
Salvage:

Guys(males), get of this thread.

Its a girly thing grin .

Imagine getting all mushy over a song, apologies or not? angry
IM GETTING THE HELL OUTTA HERE
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by LuUmBiOn2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
Akon is Akon (a black rapper), he's rich, famous, an ex-convict and a black. offcourse any mistake on his part will definately be magnified by those broke ass white media assholes. Thats that,

Anyway, a dog is a man's best and a bitch is a bitch for life. i'm outta here

One love
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Gettolove(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2007
why the hulabalo and buruhaha about what happened on the stage. The western media are just out there to make money by making noise about little things.

The girl in that picture is too beautiful to let go, honestly speaking, if i was akon, i go do album for the girl. she too cute grin grin grin grin i dey miss ooooooooooooo
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by uchetobi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
on my ist of too blames for the incident the girl comes up as no 1, Her parents Two, the club three and Akon four
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Carlosein(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2007
peeping to see what's happening here

oh nothing much just some loud noise

walks out too
[b][/b]
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by daedalus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
****A Drive by*****

****Peeps, thinkin niggaz gon' pull thr gats*****

****Then finally zooms off, Shoutin'*****

****Bitch-Assed Niggaz thread****
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by uchetobi(f): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2007
am luving the song
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Phiniter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
The guy try well well, very good marketing strategy
but why people like cute_ass and her friend dey fight for am wey dey America come leave people like me wey dey Niaja, I no understand
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by naija4laif: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
Re: Akon 'Apologises' In New Song! by Sexyabby(f): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
naija4laif:

emmm herez the new video for the song, http://www.realtalkny.net/2007/08/topic/topic/music-videos/akon-sorry-blame-it-on-me/
hmmm nice video, i like d video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) / Asa – The Beginning (Video) / Ekaette Song Gets Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.