Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This (1939 Views)

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by smartxyz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello guys,

I stumbled upon this post online and it got me thinking if the husband actually did the right thing or not.

What do you think?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

I stumbled upon this post online and it got me thinking if the husband actually did the right thing or not.

What do you think?

The couple don't communicate and that's the problem from the beginning. To take such a big decision,the wife shld have been aware and given her consent..imagine the woman buying her brother visa to study abroad without telling him and claims it's her money so it's not his biz...yaba
The wife is also an impatient woman who dosent love the husband again unless getting angry to the extent of divorce won't be necessary
A good counsellor will resolve all things within a week

2 Likes

Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by tidalstorm(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol...... mumu woman.
How some women can be carrying theirselves sef, how do you want to compare yourself with somebodies mother?

Person wey raise pikin, send am go school, make am better person for society and you want to divorce him for buying his mother a car?

Monkey work baboon wan chop alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by smartxyz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

The couple don't communicate and that's the problem from the beginning. To take such a big decision,the wife shld have been aware and given her consent..imagine the woman buying her brother visa to study abroad without telling him and claims it's her money so it's not his biz...yaba
The wife is also an impatient woman who dosent love the husband again unless getting angry to the extent of divorce won't be necessary
Ur point is valid

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by marrakech(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
My sis, I don't mean to pick on u, and I know I could avoid it, put permit me to say that I agree with your comment, except the part u mentioned"given her consent"... A spouse doesn't always need consent to do things for their parents, except they run a family or joint account. So long doing so will not affect the spouse's contribution to the home... Knowing this type of a woman, she won't likely give her consent. And she doesn't even know what the man has in store for her, or the reason he bought for the mother firstly... Once again, I don't mean to be pick on you or your personality, just to make a comment by the way of commenting on your comment
BirtherOfKings:

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Can she drive in her condition?
If yes, then let him get one for her. If not let her chilax.

Men too should learn to apply wisdom in marriage matters to avoid unnecessary dramas.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
marrakech:
My sis, I don't mean to pick on u, and I know I could avoid it, put permit me to say that I agree with your comment, except the part u mentioned"given her consent"... A spouse doesn't always need consent to do things for their parents, except they run a family or joint account. So long doing so will not affect the spouse's contribution to the home... Knowing this type of a woman, she won't likely give her consent. And she doesn't even know what the man has in store for her, or the reason he bought for the mother firstly... Once again, I don't mean to be pick on you or your personality, just to make a comment by the way of commenting on your comment

This is were the problem is from the beginning were couples feel they dont owe each other an explanation forgetting the meaning of marriage. That's why it's important to marry someone that loves u, knows u well and trust ur decision making because if these virtues were there, he won't tink twice about buying a car without telling the wife, he wld ask for the model he thinks the mother will like and go for inspection together..moments like this makes marriage so sweet and lasting
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by Richy4(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
If this is true, she will be right back... Is it easy to train a child alone in this pandemic era? where there are so many job uncertainties.except if she will dump the kid for him..
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by efficiencie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

What do you think?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Grant her wish immediately...If she cannot submit totally she cannot submit at all and if I have paid my dues and performed my duties as a husband, then she can return to her fathers house with the pregnancy...perhaps her father will resume the duties of a husband...such a mumucious woman.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by GboyegaD(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Apparently, their communication isn't good enough. Besides, this shouldn't be too much of an issue however, one can't blame the wife for trying to ask out. The man should step up and try resolve the issue with his wife.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by marrakech(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

This is were the problem is from the beginning were couples feel they dont owe each other an explanation forgetting the meaning of marriage. That's why it's important to marry someone that loves u, knows u well and trust ur decision making because if these virtues were there, he won't tink twice about buying a car without telling the wife, he wld ask for the model he thinks the mother will like and go for inspection together..moments like this makes marriage so sweet and lasting
well, I assumed that mistake u mentioned had already been made, and thus, he decided to buy it without explaining to her, knowing what her reaction would be. Being why he told her after buying it, as the post didnt reflect that she discovered on her own
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by smartxyz(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
This topic that has been rehashed in another thread?
tidalstorm:
Lol...... mumu woman.
How some women can be carrying theirselves sef, how do you want to compare yourself with somebodies mother?

Person wey raise pikin, send am go school, make am better person for society and you want to divorce him for buying his mother a car?

Monkey work baboon wan chop alone. grin

Make sure your wife to be knows your understanding of marriage before you tie the knot.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by Sonnobax15(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by tidalstorm(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
bukatyne:
This topic that has been rehashed in another thread?

Make sure your wife to be knows your understanding of marriage before you tie the knot.

She will know, don't worry.

Blood thick pass water.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
tidalstorm:

She will know, don't worry.

Blood thick pass water.

The correct saying is 'The blood of covenant is thicker than the water of birth'.
Re: Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This by tidalstorm(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
bukatyne:

The correct saying is 'The blood of covenant is thicker than the water of birth'.
grin who is talking about blood of covenant again?
No worry, nothing go carry me go there.

But to whom much is given, much is expected. Mother's have given much and deserve to be given as much.

(1) (Reply)

Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? / I Need A Brilliant Pet Name / Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.