Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages (26879 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Financial Intimacy In Marriage - SureHome September Edition / 10 Ways To Increase Intimacy In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by harmony75: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
blog4all:
HOW TO BOOST INTIMACY IN YOUR MARRIAGE

1. Know that intimacy is not just about having sexual intercourse but nurturing a warm, exclusive and strong connection between you two

2. Talk heart to heart. Talk about how you feel, how you are, notice each other's goodness. Talk more than just bills, the children and responsibilities

3. Maintain oral and body hygiene. Your spouse will struggle to get close to you when you smell

4. Make time to spend together. Intimacy is not rushed

5. When you two are far from each other, chat and talk warmly over the phone so that when you meet at home it is a continuation of the warmth

6. Kiss more than your spouse's lips. Kiss your spouse's forehead, cheeks, neck, fingers, arms, back, thighs... The skin has alot of room

7. Talk to each other with a tone that is not attacking, this will invite you both to each other's presence

8. Laugh together. Humour makes two people bond easier

9. Eat together often. Food is a unifier

10. Make out often. Making out involves lengthy deep kissing, handling, cuddling, massaging

11. Ask each other leading questions. These are questions that will require conversations and not a yes or no answer. Questions such as "How is your dream coming along?", "How did you get this mark on your arm?", "What do you love about us?"

12. Complain less, appreciate more. It is difficult to enjoy the company of someone who is constantly negative

13. Pray more as a couple. Prayers brings you two closer

14. Do activities together. Find something you both can do together such as cooking, playing a game, watching a movie, dancing; love is built on activity

15. Dress in a manner that excites and pulls your spouse to you. Confidently look appealing

16. Give each other eye contact more so that you focus on each other. Tame your phone, TV and gadget use

God bless every home

I'm glad a guy posted This! Beautiful ❤❤❤
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by iretemide(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oya

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by whela(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
iLegendd:
What is "intimacy?" I have never heard that word before. Is that another name for people that supply agbada to Hushpuppy?

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Realmi: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
OVA200:
Marriage is just too difficult
grin....that is why it is ment for those that can handle It

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
DrTee1:
If more married women read this and work hard at it, many marriages would survive better.

The soul of any marriage is usually about a full stomach and an empty scrotum. An unhappy man wouldn't discharge his scrotal content at home - and all men need to do that regularly.

It is what leads to the Chidinma Ojukwus of this world, you know.

Men have their own problems, but it can be easily avoided by marrying good men for character rather than money. Women own the marriage - and the home.

One of the most misleading posts on the forum.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
With life pressures, nah intimacy go pay bills ....... Intimacy is always readily on standby....... Chai.... You no get wahala, walahi ....... cheesy
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by nwachinemelu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Most importantly HAVE MONEY….PLENTY MONEY IS AN APHRODISIACS

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by TheTrueSeeker2: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by TheTrueSeeker2: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin
Get my book and boost that marriage
If ur woman cheat on u,.it's ur fault

And when you cheat on her?
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by humilitypays(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Married couple should have sex once a week or once in two weeks to avoid killing the fun.

Frequent sexing of same person bores men especially. sometimes make yourself unavoidable for him.

As a married lady, watch your tummy and boobs.

Big tummy and saggy boobs are the main reasons married men lose sexual fire for their one time hot wifey.

If you can afford it, after giving birth go for breast lifting to bring it back to shape it's not a bad thing.

Naturally men get bored sleeping with one woman over and over. the few men that manage to stay with one woman sexually are only doing it for the sake of their religious doctrines and to please their God not because its easy for them or because their wife is beautiful or perfect in bed. No sex style or beauty or hot body can stop a man from desiring to sleep with other girls he finds appealing.

Married ladies hate to hear this sad truth but the truth must be told, blame nature not men

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Halle000: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari Calls Police On Nigerian Protesters In London As Demonstrators Refuse To Back Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWZPySTmmU
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by seyz91(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Confirm!
KillIgbohoN0W:
No matter what you do, you can never satisfy Afonja women. They can cheat for Africa
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Queenserah26(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you OP
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Lightorder: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
God bless you sir. You are a life saver
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
All i can say is this intimacy issues... Emotional... and Sex... is becoming an issue i marriages now ooo..

Hmmmm... i think people should learn before entering the institution called marriage...

Its really becoming...
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Spicyzboo:
No but stupid slowpoke is another name for you

I know.

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice one.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Lightorder: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:
make I bookmark n send this page give my padi olu Chelsea, married for just 2 years n e say him don tire for knacks with d same banny wey e dey carry for head say her backie too biiig..
him de talk to me about having sidechick BT I de preach about am n go Gv am this tips If it would help boost their knacking tinz..
him de always tell me say na after him wife born twins naim knacking turn to house chores for am, azin him jus de do am to make the wife happy because dt fire wey e bin dey enjoy don off since
I just know say na excuse to use cheat na him de try lay down with those cappings..
in Warri or Edo voice, YOU DO WEH

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Lightorder: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
OVA200:
Marriage is just too difficult to understand because their is no accurate manual to what works in marriage.

You have to study every situation and apply sense and hope it works.

But everything is mainly simplify my marrying a good compatible partner.
9years down the line , my own is just getting better by the day. But it is not easy. Just no dey form Superman for your house. Use only one eye. Blame yourself first, always say , I am sorry and know that you are not living with an angel. Mistake is allowed, tolerance should be top notch

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Lilusm: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
First of all, people should have respect for each other. Everything else is easy to reconcile through conversation and compromise.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by DOD1: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
blog4all:

1. Know that intimacy is not just about having sexual intercourse but nurturing a warm, exclusive and strong connection between you two

2. Talk heart to heart. Talk about how you feel, how you are, notice each other's goodness. Talk more than just bills, the children and responsibilities

3. Maintain oral and body hygiene. Your spouse will struggle to get close to you when you smell

5. When you two are far from each other, chat and talk warmly over the phone so that when you meet at home it is a continuation of the warmth

6. Kiss more than your spouse's lips. Kiss your spouse's forehead, cheeks, neck, fingers, arms, back, thighs... The skin has alot of room

7. Talk to each other with a tone that is not attacking, this will invite you both to each other's presence

10. Make out often. Making out involves lengthy deep kissing, handling, cuddling, massaging

11. Ask each other leading questions. These are questions that will require conversations and not a yes or no answer. Questions such as "How is your dream coming along?", "How did you get this mark on your arm?", "What do you love about us?"

12. Complain less, appreciate more. It is difficult to enjoy the company of someone who is constantly negative

14. Do activities together. Find something you both can do together such as cooking, playing a game, watching a movie, dancing; love is built on activity

15. Dress in a manner that excites and pulls your spouse to you. Confidently look appealing

16. Give each other eye contact more so that you focus on each other. Tame your phone, TV and gadget use

God bless every home

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by deavicky(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
blog4all:

God bless every home

I'm sure this is for people working and living in Lagos.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by DrTee1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

One of the most revealing posts on the forum.

Thank you.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Pharmtj: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lightorder:
9years down the line , my own is just getting better by the day. But it is not easy. Just no dey form Superman for your house. Use only one eye. Blame yourself first, always say , I am sorry and know that you are not living with an angel. Mistake is allowed, tolerance should be top notch
e nor easy at all,this monthgo make am 2yrs on the road. What I bargain for is not what am getting now.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by professore(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is lovely
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by paulolee(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lightorder:
in Warri or Edo voice, YOU DO WEH
tanks

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Jaysnowkid: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice post but you forgot to add "Drink beer together". ���
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by AvalonSpace(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Once you're busy with work and bringing money to the house, you're already a god to your wife. Forget all those play. Time no dey!
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Julietekekwe1: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin
Get my book and boost that marriage
If ur woman cheat on u,.it's ur fault
if I cheat on her it is also my fault. Entitled species.
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by Sheriman(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
When OP wan use picture now you go used oyinbo America people. Africans dey love ooo but den no dey do all these kind things
Re: How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages by OVA200(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lightorder:
Thank you so much boss for the hint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.