Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? (815 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by siofra(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
According to reports, the top film maker made a pact not to help his mother after she refused to support his dreams while he was young.

Tarantino explained that his mother is only reaping the fruits of what she sowed in the past

What do you think? Is he wrong on this one?

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/4601785366584991/?app=fbl

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Plomo: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
And people in this thread were saying “how can you be mean to your mother” https://www.nairaland.com/6693892/mother-first-son-entitled-late

Some mothers are plain wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Kriss216: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
God bless this man more.

He's a real dude. You can't sow maize and expect to reap Mango.

We've gone pass the era of manipulations.

8 Likes

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
This thread is full of bitter orphans or people who their mothers abandoned. Watch how they praise this man's stupidity.

Every single religion tells you to shun vengeance but these despicable sort of people whose mothers disappeared or have never known a mother's love will come here to tell you how it is good for this uselss man to heap curses on his head.

Even if she refused to support your dream, she carried the useles idiot in her womb for 9 months , she lost blood, she vomitted everywhere, she had sicknesses, her feet swoll up because she wanted to have him and not arbort this bìtch of a man .

But that's not enough for this entitled idiot. He wants his mum to give him her kidney to support his uselss Hollywood dream before she qualifies for his help. If this sort of vindictive person had magical powers he would kill all his enemies.

He is a souless creature, that has a black hole were his heart should be.

Run from any man who treats his mother badly , because how then will he treat you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Very wrong
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by siofra(f): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
This thread is full of bitter orphans or people who their mothers abandoned. Watch how they praise this man's stupidity.

Every single religion tells you to shun vengeance but these despicable sort of people whose mothers disappeared or have never known a mother's love will come here to tell you how it is good for this uselss man to heap curses on his head.

Even if she refused to support your dream, she carried the useles idiot in her womb for 9 months , she lost blood, she vomitted everywhere, she had sicknesses, her feet swoll up because she wanted to have him and not arbort this bìtch of a man .

But that's not enough for this entitled idiot. He wants his mum to give him her kidney to support his uselss Hollywood dream before she qualifies for his help. If this sort of vindictive person had magical powers he would kill all his enemies.

Run from any man who treats his mother badly , because how then will he treat you?

Shebi he asked to be born ni?

4 Likes

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

What sort of stupid question is that ? Pla if you lack the ability to think don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Badbunny: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where the people that talk about karma at? grin cheesy

Abeggg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by siofra(f): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

What sort of stupid question is that ? Pla if you lack the ability to think don't quote me again

I won't argue with people whose emotions cloud their judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

I won't argue with people whose emotions cloud their judgement.

I wasn't being emotional I was being factual
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:
God bless this man more.
He's a real dude. You can't sow maize and expect to reap Mango.
We've gone pass the era of manipulations.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

Good answer! grin
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
That was a perfect answer for that epistle of yours. undecided

A woman choosing to have a child is her choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That was a perfect answer for that epistle of yours. undecided

A woman choosing to have a child is her choice. undecided

You know what?

I am gonna leave you alone in your world. Whatever you think is correct is correct.

You know it all .

Happy now ?

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You know what?
I am gonna leave you alone in your world. Whatever you think is correct is correct.
You know it all .
Happy now ?
Never believe your opinion is correct as what it means is you have crossed over into living a lie. undecided
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by bodybuilder: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
If it was a father would ask the same question? Lol
In this world mothers must be loved unconditional but father must be loved for what his has done.

2 Likes

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by bodybuilder: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Would have said the same if it was a father in question.
Lol. Quentin Tarantino force the mother to born am.
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Never believe your opinion is correct as what it means is you have crossed over into living a lie. undecided

Okay captain. Whateve ryou say is correct
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by NoFucksToGive: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
bodybuilder:

Would have said the same if it was a father in question.
Lol. Quentin Tarantino force the mother to born am.

Are you asking me? Why not ask her if she was forced to nurse him and take care of him?

You asked a very stupid question

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lemme see how men will coman support this and yet drag a woman who doesn't want her father to be present at her wedding for being a deadbeat.

[img]https:///view/snacks-lazy-day-gif-15348096.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by Mrscarter(f): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2021
siofra:

What do you think? Is he wrong on this one?

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/4601785366584991/?app=fbl

I think he should forgive.
Where does holding grudges get you? Ive seen wat that does to ppl n it makes them bitter.
My mum used to treat me bad n my brothers better but now shes old n sick im the one doing everything she needs n its draining but you only ever have one mother n i think its wat god would want and i love her. I forgive her for everything she did

1 Like

Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by obonujoker(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Quentin Tarantino has always been an idiot... Someone that wrote a foolish plot about Bruce Lee, so I'm not surprised. .
Re: Is Quentin Tarantino Wrong Not To Forgive His Mother? by house10s: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2021
just put her on monthly pay even if u don't wanna b seeing her face.

the man heart self b 1 kind

(1) (Reply)

Why My Urine Always Smell After Taking Ampiclox? / The Most Notable Child Marriages In Northern Nigeria / Man Gets Caught Red Handed Licking His Girlfriend’s ‘honey Pot’ In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.