Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62113 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tatatar: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
babajero:
Yea it surely does, moreover the 11 million you wrote you are just trying to reduce the number so that it doesn't look much bad, where are we going to even start from is it here in Nigeria, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and other parts of the world. ISLAMABAD.
I meant the 11 million people your invading xtian countries have murdered contemporarily in Muslim lands undecided which is many magnitude of times worst than all the so-called "terrorist groups" combined. Their victims are somehow supposed to love those countries abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
compton11:
u dumb as mess.

and who are their weapons suppliers?

Europeans Christians gringrin

heheheehe just as Bible

but the muslims condemning their acts are not Muslims,right? gringrin

U so dumb.
European Christians sell weapons to them because money will be made and the Muslims needed it, the same european Christians that sold weapons to them have cars, phones, computers and other positive gadgets but the Muslims came demanding for weapons, that is to show how demonic they are.
According to the Bible Christians are admonished to live like Christ just like Muslims are admonished to live like Muhammed according to the Quran, so any Christian living otherwise need to retrace his/her step and come back to Christ.
Just like I mentioned in the paragraph above Quran admonished Muslims to live like Muhammed and anyone doing otherwise is living against Islam and that is why the true Muslims (terrorists) are killing other Muslims. Please if you can tell me at least 2 good qualities of Muhammed I will send you any airtime of your choice.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
babajero:
European Christians sell weapons to them because money will be made and the Muslims needed it.
so that means your Christian brethren are supporting evil too

So those European Christians will see the kingdom of God , right?

babajero:

the same european Christians that sold weapons to them have cars, phones, computers and other positive gadgets but the Muslims came demanding for weapons, that is to show how demonic they are.
Tutsi and Hutu also demanded for it and they were Christians gringrin plus not only European Christians supply car,phone and others.

babajero:

According to the Bible Christians are admonished to live like Christ just like Muslims are admonished to live like Muhammed according to the Quran
and that same Christ said he brought no peace to the world.

babajero:

so any Christian living otherwise need to retrace his/her step and come back to Christ.
Jesus didn't married

Why are u getting married?

babajero:

Just like I mentioned in the paragraph above Quran admonished Muslims to live like Muhammed and anyone doing otherwise is living against Islam and that is why the true Muslims (terrorists) are killing other Muslims.
I asked u question about this before but u refused to answer,well I will ask u again.

The Muslims that are condemning those evil,are they not true Muslims?

babajero:

Please if you can tell me at least 2 good qualities of Muhammed I will send you any airtime of your choice.
I will tell u ten

I don't need your damn airtel,aint no broke Nigga.

1.He was known as trustworthy during his time in Mecca.

2.patience

3.honestly

4.accomodating

5.humilty

6. generosity

7.honoring promise

8.modesty

9.L loyalty

8.steadfastness

And so on
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2021
compton11:
so that means your Christian brethren are supporting evil too

So those European Christians will see the kingdom of God , right?

Tutsi and Hutu also demanded for it and they were Christians gringrin plus not only European Christians supply car,phone and others.

and that same Christ said he brought no peace to the world.

Jesus didn't married

Why are u getting married?

I asked u question about this before but u refused to answer,well I will ask u again.

The Muslims that are condemning those evil,are they not true Muslims?

I will tell u ten

I don't need your damn airtel,aint no broke Nigga.

1.He was known as trustworthy during his time in Mecca.

2.patience

3.honestly

4.accomodating

5.humilty

6. generosity

7.honoring promise

8.modesty

9.L loyalty

8.steadfastness

And so on

Now I know that you are really a comedian, attributing such qualities to Mohammed is like saying that Shekau is the best man in Nigeria, because Shekau and Mohammed have everything in common.
And for your information every Muslim is a potential terrorist, just that some haven't gotten the opportunity to act.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2021
babajero:
Now I know that you are really a comedian, attributing such qualities to Mohammed is like saying that Shekau is the best man in Nigeria, because Shekau and Mohammed have everything in common.
and I see u are nothing but dumb.

Go and read his history with authentic source.

babajero:

And for your information every Muslim is a potential terrorist, just that some haven't gotten the opportunity to act.
just like every Christians

So people like dangote that employed many of your Christian brethren is terrorist too? gringrin
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LaserWr: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
chukxie:

How's Biden weak? Some of you people have become Trump's puppets by echoing his exact words and slogans. Biden is weak, said Trump, but surprisingly the 'weak one' defeated him at the elections! What did Trump do when Iran shot down a US spy drone? Nothing! He only ranted but did absolutely nothing! Have you forgotten so quickly that just two weeks ago, the United States staged simultaneous war games in all her overseas bases? Do you know the average Chinese miss Trump? Wanna know why? Because the they regard him as a comical, highly predictable and one grossly lacking in international diplomacy! Trump handling of the Coronavirus literally handed China the global dominance China is enjoying now.

You forgot how he killed Iranian top military general Sardar Qasem Soleimani.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by igbesachick: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Goel:

The cost of working and living in India is low. Because inflation is low in India, India looks poor than actually it is. It is actually closer to upper middle income countries at social levels unlike rest of third world.

income for an average indian , 120 dollars per month. vegan meals, 50rupees. chicken meals, 130rupees.

income for an average chinese, 950 dollars per month. a bowl of noodles, 140 rupees. a meal with rice and meat , 240rupees.

electronics, india prices double of china prices. because india has to import and tax and shipment fees enssue.

the money saved by indian is 20 dollars per month. by chinese is 500 dollars.

that is why the world sees 200 million outbound chinese travelers annually. they have more savings .

india is upper middle income country ? even china dare not claim. that is for Czech, uraguay. out of 213 countries, you india ranks 167 GDP per capita. china ranks 59.

you can not buy a russia plane with your GDP PPP. dont fool yourself.

stay in your india sheethole
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by igbesachick: 3:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Goel:

No, we sent an orbiter. We will first land a rover on Moon next year and then Mars rover project will start.

china is , we have done. india is, we will. and then, they forget as usual.

we china have sent another 2 men and one woman to our space station last week.

we can give india a surgical therapy from outer space.

maybe it is still tolerable when india tries to compare itself with china about toilet numbers. but it is extremely ridiculous for india to compare with china about top 100 worldwide university and space projects. you indian have nothing to do with IQ .
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by igbesachick: 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
Goel:

The cost of working and living in India is low. Because inflation is low in India, India looks poor than actually it is. It is actually closer to upper middle income countries at social levels unlike rest of third world.
upper middle class.? that is hungary, poland, czech and taiwan.

and inflation in india is low ? you know it better. hope you dont lie to yourself. i dont give a shiet. if you say you have a full tummy, then you have. who cares if you are hungry.

pajeet, do some research, your india inflation rate is as "low" as your rape rate.

anyway, i prefer to work and live in HK, where i earn 5000 dollars per month and spend 2000 on food and house rent. who wants to earn 150 dollars in india and spend 50?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by olugabbie(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Russia and China are arrogant, and people who are arrogant often miss out in terms of strategic challenges. The West is known for their non boastful disposition and smartness.
The West are like the Yorubas while Russia/China are like the Fulanis. cheesy

US and NATO carry out more military drills than any other country in the world. US/Japan war game, US/South Korea war game, US/Australia war game, US/Baltic states war game, e.t.c. The list goes on and on. The likes of Russia and China only respond with their own war game anytime the US carry out war game close to their territory or when they perceive threat.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by igbesachick: 2:53pm On May 15, 2022
Goel:

No, we sent an orbiter. We will first land a rover on Moon next year and then Mars rover project will start.

now is "next year", where is your funny moon rover ? when we chinese say tommorrow, we seriously mean it. when indian and african say "later", that means "never".

BTW, our chinese space woman says hello to indian women cows , from our second space station.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.