Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62119 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Missy89(f): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Meh
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kuginzi: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2021
With US, CHINA and RUSSIA combine, IPOB/ESN warriors will defeat them all.

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Pimine: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
Aswearugaaad

Mad o
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Pimine: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
if Russia alone can defeat USA, why join forces with china
Aswearugaaad

And who told you America would be fighting alone?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Chibyke009(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Some people talking he red don't know history. Just look at how u are equating USA with China and Russia. USA is a supper power any time. What is the role of NATO, what about security alliances that USA has with Asia countries that don't like China. China is just too small for Americans. Go and ask questions. France, UK, America are called the west. Don't ever mess with this three. Russia will face a pulverization, China will face being reduced to dust. Some people are saying America is that Babylon. this crass stupidity. Iraq will know was a babylon before so how can u say America was that Babylon. America is maintaining a secrecy. America has the deadliest weapons . when the war starts u will know that action not loquacity will do the job. American D5 trident can wipe off the whole of Russia. America calculation is just one strike to reduce Russia to dust. if u don't know , ask questions. for more questions contact me.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by akigbemaru: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Chibyke009(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Some people talking here don't know history. Just look at how u are equating USA with China and Russia. USA is a supper power any time. What is the role of NATO, what about security alliances that USA has with Asia countries that don't like China. China is just too small for Americans. Go and ask questions. France, UK, America are called the west. Don't ever mess with this three. Russia will face a pulverization, China will face being reduced to dust. Some people are saying America is that Babylon. this crass stupidity. Iraq will know was a babylon before so how can u say America was that Babylon. America is maintaining a secrecy. America has the deadliest weapons . when the war starts u will know that action not loquacity will do the job. American D5 trident can wipe off the whole of Russia. America calculation is just one strike to reduce Russia to dust. if u don't know , ask questions. for more questions contact me.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Without the USA they won't have been that powerful in the first place
Islam is the biggest terrorist organisation in the world, and was helped curtailed by the USA in the world and by the Jews in the middle East, and that is why Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by dipsy588(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
if Russia alone can defeat USA, why join forces with china

Heres something you need to understand. Russia has the man power/weaponry to face US but they need someone to play with that's why they brought in china who might be easily manipulated after knowing all the chinese weapon system and possibly thier defences and strategies, they would now face china easily. So they need someone who would be willing to join forces with them to face US and fall victim and that person needs to be easily crushed by them.

If you read above remember it's written that Russia is studying Chinas complex weaponry so after that they would know thier strategies,defence plan and every other thing.

I pray this doesnt get to WW3 cos whoever don see small war no go pray for war.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by berrystunn(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

How old are you ?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
Russia annihilate who You are still young in mind. You have no idea who America is. You know nothing.
America spents more money on thier military than the next six countries combined. Why did u think they want to the moon for? What do u think they are doing in space? America is not in our league. They are in another level entirely. Most of thier fire power they world has never heard yet. Because Russia is always flaunting tgier arsenal u think U.S are dumb? Go and know who U.S is... They are not world power for mouth

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by blacknoir: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
Another jihadist lmao
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Danizzy: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Iran with US first
almarthins:

They re indirectly fulfilling the book. I have no doubt in my mind that war will one day breakout. But who will be d first to start it?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Empty threats... US has the highest allies in Europe, NATO will not give them breathing space, moreover Germany are waiting for a day like this to finish the scores they have with Russia, why busy fighting internal war, Japan and others will feast on China like dodo
why with Russia Only?

Why not US too?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2021
babajero:
Islam is the biggest terrorist organisation in the world, and was helped curtailed by the USA in the world and by the Jews in the middle East, and that is why Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians.
what a dumb nigga
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Pray make him start soon so that Nigerian biafrans go see truth in hoorors.

As for the world we don too far from God. Make war come small so we go go back to God. by the time death and skulls full everywhere nobody go tell us to pray. Even atheist people go begin kabash.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
As your name implies. False prophet number one.
But come to think of it, Africans are well known for promiscuity. And I can deduce that from your comment. Na to Bleep they an African's skull
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GEEBITE: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
With all your extended family members or friends there right? What a cynical mind.
Dalil8:
I'd like WW3 battleground to be on U.S mainland.

Take the battle to their cities.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

Continue your blind fanaticism
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Tundex911: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Abeg make dem start jor...

Which one be talk talk everyday, at least we go tell unborn kids say we witness the WW3.

AWON WEYREY GBOGBO

SMH

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2021
compton11:
why with Russia Only?

Why not US too?
why China and Russia . why not only Russia or China..
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Abid2020(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

If USA alone can defeat Russia, why combine forces with 20 countries to form NATO??
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2021
sophirebenitez:

I hope you're getting paid for posting shit sha �
Yes Ms Aisha I am grin
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Wen others are busy fighting terrorism una dey drum ww3. Make una do am 4 una backyard
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
why China and Russia . why not only Russia or China..
do u even understand what I'm saying is?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ABolt: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Just like your moniker suggests. You are a false prophet number 1.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kingsleyphy(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls expatiate more on article 5

Article 5 is code for NATO nations which means an attack on one NATO country is an attack on all. Other NATO nations are mandated to react with 100% of there military might
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by MakotoShishio: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Like your family history. Total rubbish.

IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

Total rubbish as usual.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ahmadusmanu(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Russia ft China grin.i don't think the west will stand a chance.all I know is that God almighty will intervene in this war.the west and their allies will be punished 4 their crimes against humanity, spreading mischief across the land e.g homosexuality,incest and blaspheming God.for those of u religious fanatics supporting America and Israel, sorry o.we all know that those nations has fling God behind their backs Tey tey.their are just devils puppets preparing the world for the coming of the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Lighthammer:
All you united snakes of amerikastani fanboys won't cease to amaze me.who first conducted wargame? is not amerika and her evil allies?
now that russia and china conducted their own u are tagging them as being arrogant
like seriously?

Learn to argue with facts at your fingertips.
Now pay attention to the DATES of the story of wargames as shown below and judge yourself.

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

Joe biden is just another devil puppet on the throne.actualy the devil is weak.God must surely intervene in this war.only Russia can destroy the whole west by the will of Allah
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2021
chukxie:

How's Biden weak? Some of you people have become Trump's puppets by echoing his exact words and slogans. Biden is weak, said Trump, but surprisingly the 'weak one' defeated him at the elections! What did Trump do when Iran shot down a US spy drone? Nothing! He only ranted but did absolutely nothing! Have you forgotten so quickly that just two weeks ago, the United States staged simultaneous war games in all her overseas bases? Do you know the average Chinese miss Trump? Wanna know why? Because the they regard him as a comical, highly predictable and one grossly lacking in international diplomacy! Trump handling of the Coronavirus literally handed China the global dominance China is enjoying now.

You watch too much cnn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.